X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“I would expect to whoop their ass, honestly,”

And so it begins

FYIANSIAP

You expect him to say yes OU will beat us soundly.

Comment

Why wouldn't he expect that? OU can't score points.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoots View Post

And so it begins

FYIANSIAP
        Gotta see the man's point, honestly.

What's FYIANSIAP? For Your Information And... Not So(?)... IAP? Help us out please.

Comment

Tay martin said he expects to kick everyone’s ass in every game he plays

Comment

For your information and not seen in another post, would be my wild guess.
            I expect OU/OSU to be a really good game. Probably low scoring. If it’s within a touchdown, I like OU.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Badenoff View Post

Gotta see the man's point, honestly.

What's FYIANSIAP? For Your Information And... Not So(?)... IAP? Help us out please.
              Not sorry if already posted.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPoke34 View Post
                You expect him to say yes OU will beat us soundly.
                Generally, that’s the correct take. We’ll see what happens next weekend.

Comment

i'm sure the t-shirt shops in stilly are giddy with the chance to crank out a "we beat OU once this decade" shirt

Comment

Originally posted by QuakerMayfield View Post

FUCK YOU I AM NOT SORRY IF ALREADY POSTED

Comment

Originally posted by QuakerMayfield View Post

Gracias.

Comment

I'll be surprised if OU wins. And, we may get our 'ass whooped'. It will be close or Animalfuckers will lay it on us.

Comment

Originally posted by eightisgreat View Post
                          I'll be surprised if OU wins. And, we may get our 'ass whooped'. It will be close or Animalfuckers will lay it on us.
                          We are due a really good game.

Comment

Problem is that OSU is going to be the best team we've played this year and they have steadily progressed throughout the season. Like we have done in past years.

Comment

Tay martin said he expects to kick everyone’s ass in every game he plays

Except Iowa St. I guess.

Comment

I expect we’ll get our asses kick too…

Comment

Originally posted by Just JK View Post
                                  i'm sure the t-shirt shops in stilly are giddy with the chance to crank out a "we beat OU once this decade" shirt
                                  Nah we will just buy the big 12 championship ones

Comment

Originally posted by zcaa0g View Post

Except Iowa St. I guess.
                                    Yea I would say that was an anomaly. Purdy threw for 80% completion and played out of his mind

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post

Problem is that OSU is going to be the best team we've played this year and they have steadily progressed throughout the season. Like we have done in past years.
                                      Vice Baylor, we have shown a resiliency all year

Comment

It's hard for me to see a win in this one after the last couple of weeks. The Pukes offense from what I've seen is "fair-good" and nothing more. What the Pukes offense is "good" at is the short pass game, which seems to be the OU defense's kryptonite this year. I feel that if OU is going to win this game they need to establish the run game early if possible and forget about the homerun ball with exception of 2-3 attempts unless those 2-3 attempts happen to all go for long gainers or scores. This is one game where OU does not need to beat itself because the Pukes have enough motivation to do so all by themselves. OU's LB's need to make giant strides if OU wants to come close to winning another CC, for the most part the LB's have been silent the last couple of games. Torrance Marshall where are you? Maybe Grinch ought to show those guys a couple of films from the early 00's, maybe. Like I said early on, every game is gonna be a dog fight, this one will be no different. Too close to call.

Comment

Yea I would say that was an anomaly. Purdy threw for 80% completion and played out of his mind

He's a good QB. Has been his whole career and despite being a 3 star prospect, Alabama and ATM offered him.

Comment

Originally posted by zcaa0g View Post

He's a good QB. Has been his whole career and despite being a 3 star prospect, Alabama and ATM offered him.
                                            Yea he is probably the best in the big 12.

Comment

Or you could say the osu defense sucked in that game, now go away WT.

Comment

And so it begins

FYIANSIAP
                                                Who the fuck is Tay Martin?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post

Or you could say the osu defense sucked in that game, now go away WT.
                                                  I would say giving up 24 points on the road against one of the better QBs in the conference isn’t too bad considering they have played worse as the season has continued and OU gave up 21 to them Saturday.

Comment

and does he pronounce his last name, "mah-ehn"?

Comment

I would say giving up 24 points on the road against one of the better QBs in the conference isn’t too bad considering they have played worse as the season has continued and OU gave up 21 to them Saturday.
                                                      Shape it anyway you want WT. osu's defense sucked and couldn't get the job done, and they made him look like one of the best. He's not gotten any better from when he was a freshman. Now go away WT.

Comment

Shape it anyway you want WT. osu's defense sucked and couldn't get the job done, and they made him look like one of the best. He's not gotten any better from when he was a freshman. Now go away WT.
                                                        We will see who is sucking on Saturday but my bet is that OU will be the one sucking wind

Comment

Keep your politics off the board Weeden looks gay in his tv commercials. ..

Comment

We will see who is sucking on Saturday but my bet is that OU will be the one sucking wind
                                                            You have a great defense, but it's hard to believe you trust Spencer Sanders.

Comment

Can't even write Weeden's first name without getting a message to keep my politics off the board.. whaaaaat? I'm just saying Weeden looks gay in his commercials.. Let's go Weeden! Let's go Weeden! Let's go Weeden!

Comment

Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post

You have a great defense, but it's hard to believe you trust Spencer Sanders.
                                                                Spencer Sanders has quietly accumulating some of the best numbers in the big 12 over the last 6 games. Also, the game in Lubbock was very conservatively ran once we had a lead like some of the others. Gundy gets a lead and let’s the defense do the rest. OSU could try to rack up a bunch of points but we would rather let the defense rest and run the clock out

Comment

Originally posted by echo101 View Post
                                                                  Can't even write Weeden's first name without getting a message to keep my politics off the board.. whaaaaat? I'm just saying Weeden looks gay in his commercials.. Let's go Weeden! Let's go Weeden! Let's go Weeden!
                                                                  thats funny

Comment

Lincoln....is that you?

Comment

He's the dude who'll be regretting he said fOSU will be whooping OU's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by echo101 View Post

He's the dude who'll be regretting he said fOSU will be whooping OU's ass.
                                                                        I doubt it

Comment

There’s really no reason to believe OU is capable of winning this game.

Comment

This game depends on our run game and defense.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by Everest View Post
                                                                              Winner winner chicken dinner

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by Everest View Post
                                                                                I can name a couple of reasons but it's played on the field.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by gratefulRed View Post

Lincoln....is that you?
                                                                                  Can't be he didn't say we're close

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Usually I would be thankful for bulletin board material, but I don't think we will use it

Comment

#43

Spencer Sanders has quietly accumulating some of the best numbers in the big 12 over the last 6 games. Also, the game in Lubbock was very conservatively ran once we had a lead like some of the others. Gundy gets a lead and let’s the defense do the rest. OSU could try to rack up a bunch of points but we would rather let the defense rest and run the clock out
                                                                                      He had a 50% completion rate and threw 38 passes. Conservative my ass...

Comment

#44

I will never trust Sanders. He's like Purdy to me. He can put up decent numbers but folds in critical moments. Gundy always makes weird decisions against us that ends up helping us win. We will see though, either we win close or you beat us by double digits.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post
                                                                                          Usually I would be thankful for bulletin board material, but I don't think we will use it
                                                                                          I feel more for Sanders. It's always silly when receivers talk.

Comment

#46

His passing cmp% is actually lower than in the previous 2 season. One thing that he does rank high in the conference is interceptions. I didn't see the fumble stats, but he's probably up there on that one too. Nice try though WT. Now go away.

Comment

#47

This is why I am about to the point that I hate osu and their fans more than ut. They beat us on average about twice a decade, but their fans talk more shit than anyone we play. At least ut fans realize their place nowadys and cease all of the trash talking. If someone beat the shit out of me daily I damn sure wouldn't walk up to him the next day and mouth off. But I guess little brother lives for that year they do beat us and then live off of it for the next ten. If you do win, which is possible, congrats and enjoy. If you don't, hope to see you on here Sunday.

Comment

#48

If you Animalfuckers can't beat us this year, then you never will again. If OU should win, the annual punch in your nuts will be even worse.

All pressure in on Animalfuckers and OU should be pretty loose - the perfect recipe for a poke choke.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Been 10 years except for the mutually sunk season, which I know they enjoyed, but 10 years since any stakes for either side. This is a nightmare spot for OSU mentally. They’re favored and mathematically don’t need to win, but practically it’s their CCG. If they win, they’ll get a Baylor team they already handled, and if they lose, who would pick them on the big stage OU knows so well? Meanwhile, the situation is simple and desperate for OU. It’s setting up to be a game one team loses more than the other wins. I don’t know how they look at their QB’s full resume and feel any better about that than we do.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by AppySooner View Post
                                                                                                    Been 10 years except for the mutually sunk season, which I know they enjoyed, but 10 years since any stakes for either side. This is a nightmare spot for OSU mentally. They’re favored and mathematically don’t need to win, but practically it’s their CCG. If they win, they’ll get a Baylor team they already handled, and if they lose, who would pick them on the big stage OU knows so well? Meanwhile, the situation is simple and desperate for OU. It’s setting up to be a game one team loses more than the other wins. I don’t know how they look at their QB’s full resume and feel any better about that than we do.
                                                                                                    Wasn't each game with them in 2015 and 2016 essentially the conference championship?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1