Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State found a way to score a lot against Kansas (55 points) and TCU (63 points) while shutting out Tech and holding KU and WV to a field goal each. OSU has given up 24 points in a game only once all year in the loss to Iowa State.

The Sooner defense has to step it up again while the offense cannot be going 3 & out, it has to hang on to the ball in a low-scoring game. Brkic has to get over his slump and hit 50-yard FG's again.

OU can win this one if the coaching staff can call a great game this time.

As for the talk about replacing Riley, you gotta be kidding. I realize our expectations are to win it all but look at the programs that have already fired their coach, you won't see any with only 2 losses/season among them.

Comment

9-6 Good Guys.

Comment

Okie Lite 42
        Okie 21

Comment

fOSU leads all game, until Gundy elects to re-punt. Return ties it up, then Brkic wins it in OT

Comment

Grinch’s commitment to rotation pays off and our DL is fresher late in the season than their OL. Winfrey knocks Sanders out of the game and we stop their run game and pick off Illingworth. Good guys win 27-17.

Comment

Brkic breaks out of his funk and hits a pair field goals ...
              Unfortunately, the offense can only put the ball in the end zone once against an OSU defense that will key on Brooks and force OU to beat them passing (they can't).
              The ISU game was a one-off and the OU D goes back to making opposing QB's look like Tom Brady.

OSU 34-13

Comment

9-7 OU

Comment

Aggots - 38
                  Sooners - 13

OU folds early, game is miserable. Sooners get a meaningless TD late. Leading reciever has a pathetic 24 yards.

Comment

Help me out with some Sooner lore from back in the 70s. I think it was 1976? Anyhow, before OU took the field vs Nebraska, the team had a quick prayer in the locker room. The closing phrase was "Lord, please don't let the best team win." The Sooners won via Woody Shepard's halfback pass and a hook& lateral to Elvis Peacock. Does anyone remember who prayed the prayer? Maybe we could arrange for some divine intervention again.

If so, OU 30, bad guys 20.

Comment

OSU's history of choking to us may be greater than our inability to win. OU wins 24-17.

Comment

Comment

The “Championship November” farce finally bit us in the ass. I always felt like that was like a play-by-play announcer talking about how good a kicker is before the ball is snapped.
                          Hopefully, an angry and determined team makes a fool out of me.
                          That being said, a super senior-clad oSu team that’s mostly 0-4/0-5 against OU has got to be pretty angry and determined to end OU’s streak of BIG 12 Championships. Doesn’t mean they beat Baylor the next week… but they can knock off those “mean ole gooners” and make their T-shirts and movies about the win.

Comment

Oklahoma State Cowboys 24

Oklahoma Sooners 35

Comment

OSU 31 OU 24

Comment

Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                                The “Championship November” farce finally bit us in the ass. I always felt like that was like a play-by-play announcer talking about how good a kicker is before the ball is snapped.
                                That being said, a super senior-clad oSu team that’s mostly 0-4/0-5 against OU has got to be pretty angry and determined to end OU’s streak of BIG 12 Championships. Doesn’t mean they beat Baylor the next week… but they can knock off those “mean ole gooners” and make their T-shirts and movies about the win.
                                Never to be made fun of again!

Comment

29-17 Sooners

Comment

There's no logical reason for this, but...

OU 24

Fosu 21

Comment

Lincoln shows up in full LSU attire and calls 4 straight bombs from our own 25. Not to be outdone, Gundy elects to wear only a Natural Light speedo and takes the lead after the 4th failed Hail Mary. Lincoln is seen getting a stone massage on the sideline for the remainder of the half. Down late in the 3rd, Grinch climbs atop Bedenbaugh's shoulders to deliver an elbow drop to Lincoln through the massage table. Now donning the HC visor, Grinch rallies the troops to a 31-24 W.

Comment

Originally posted by hhsmiley View Post
                                        There's no logical reason for this, but...

OU 24

Fosu 21
                                        90-18-7 defies logic.

The fact their all time winningest coach (I'm assuming he is) has a worse winning % than the entire series defies logic.

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

90-18-7 defies logic.

The fact their all time winningest coach (I'm assuming he is) has a worse winning % than the entire series defies logic.
                                          I heard Sam Mayes ragging on Gundys OU record and bragging about his 2 wins against OU. What Sam forgets is that OSU had a losing record both years. I’ll take Gundys teams any day.

Comment

When was the last year that OSU was the favorite in this game? Think the Pokes are plus 4 1/2

Comment

OU wins 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerHank View Post
                                                OU wins 2-0
                                                That will be exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by 61Sooner View Post
                                                  When was the last year that OSU was the favorite in this game? Think the Pokes are plus 4 1/2
                                                  Pokes were a slight favorite in 2017, 1 to 2.5 points. They've been favored 4 times since 2010, and won one only one of them.

Comment

In my 37 years of watching college football, one thing I've learned is to never trust a "great" defense in big rivalry games. I've seen too many 49-42 type games with supposed top 5 defenses playing each other. I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Comment

If this team can overcome itself and some of Rileys play calling they might win with some Sooner Magic!

OU 27 OSwho 21

Comment

34-13 OU

Comment

Originally posted by novasooner View Post
                                                          I'm gonna be honest here and I swear I'm not trying to start a flame war: we all know OU has fundamental problems. OU isn't a complete team. But after dicking around all season, they find themselves on the doorstep of a conference title with a playoff bid very much in play. They're facing an annoying rival that is filled with confidence and running off at the mouth. And they're a better team than OSU. I'm sorry, but they are. If OU had played the exact schedule as OSU, with the same results, we'd be complaining in exactly the same way we are now about OU's season. All of this is to say that if, under these circumstances, OU can't, or doesn't, or won't, come out of the tunnel and punch OSU right in the fucking mouth, let them know from the get-go exactly what's about to happen, then the current roster is irredeemable and Lincoln might as well take that 12 million from LSU. If ever a great performance was gonna happen, NEEDS to happen, it's this Saturday. If it doesn't happen, then I won't be sad if OU has to do a hard reset, even knowing how risky it is.
                                                          You’re drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by SiggyPoke View Post

You’re drunk.
                                                            Well, OK. So…

It wouldn’t be cool to be GA Tech next week..

Now….

Comment

It's interesting (to me) to note how many on OU's 2020 roster could or should be playing in OU/OSU this year but aren't: McGowan, Henderson, Bridges, Pledger, Rambo, Perkins, Bookie, Ealy, Creed... And then Wease is still injured, among others, and before the season everyone (almost) expected Rattler to be concluding a Heisman campaign with OU/OSU. Few, even in Stillwater, expected the Pokes to be favored.

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post
                                                                It's interesting (to me) to note how many on OU's 2020 roster could or should be playing in OU/OSU this year but aren't: McGowan, Henderson, Bridges, Pledger, Rambo, Perkins, Bookie, Ealy, Creed... And then Wease is still injured, among others, and before the season everyone (almost) expected Rattler to be concluding a Heisman campaign with OU/OSU. Few, even in Stillwater, expected the Pokes to be favored.
                                                                And to that point, look at how last years team played before Perkins and Stevenson came off suspension and after. Just a couple of key players can make a world of difference.

Comment

And I blanked, forgetting Stevenson.

Comment

OU wins 59-10.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMacSooner View Post
                                                                      55-7 OU
                                                                      You really think we score 55 on their 'D'?

Comment

lol these scores in the 50's. I'll be happy to get 15 or 20. Until Williams starts seeing the underneath open receivers we will stay a minimal offense.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5sr View Post

Don't mind them. They're also drunk.

Comment

OU wins by 1 or loses by 21.

Comment

#88
                                                                              Originally posted by eightisgreat View Post
                                                                              OU wins by 1 or loses by 21.
                                                                              As god as my witness...

Comment

#89
                                                                                17-14 OU. OU scores twice on defense and Brick breaks it off in their ass from 70yds with 3 seconds left.

Comment

#90
                                                                                  Mod to low 40’s at KO.

Comment

#91
                                                                                    Originally posted by ab5sr View Post

OU couldn't score 55 against air right now.

Comment

#92
                                                                                      Ma reading the Oklahoma chat room there are so many people even in the ou chat room predicting an Oklahoma st win. I will never ever predict a Oklahoma loss to Oklahoma st. In the past I’ve predicted Texas to be Oklahoma but that is a rarity. But never in my life will I predict a Oklahoma st win in OU/OSU. Oklahoma st could have the beat nfl defense in the history of the nfl and the best offense in the nfl history and still lose to Oklahoma.

Ou wins 38-35. Last second 48 yard field goal by Gabe Bercik

Comment

#93
                                                                                        It's time we wake the F UP.

Comment

#94
                                                                                          Originally posted by Oklahomastar View Post
                                                                                          Ma reading the Oklahoma chat room there are so many people even in the ou chat room predicting an Oklahoma st win. I will never ever predict an Oklahoma loss to Oklahoma st. In the past I’ve predicted Texas to beat Oklahoma but that is a rarity. But never in my life will I predict an Oklahoma st win in OU/OSU.

Ou wins 38-35. Last second 48 yard field goal by Gabe Brkic
                                                                                          Given that OU has an 81% winning percentage (90-18-7) over OSU, a person predicting OU everygame would have been correct at 4 out of 5 guesses.

Comment

#95
                                                                                            Originally posted by Shi++y_Shi+bird View Post

Given that OU has an 81% winning percentage (90-18-7) over OSU, a person predicting OU everygame would have been correct at 4 out of 5 guesses.
                                                                                            So you're saying there's a chance?

Comment

#96
                                                                                              Originally posted by PsychoPoke34 View Post

I will eat a squirrel if OSU gives up 31 points on defense
                                                                                              saved for reference.

Comment

#97
                                                                                                Past results are no indicator of future performance.
                                                                                                Last edited by Shi++y_Shi+bird; 11-24-2021, 08:33 AM.

Comment

#98
                                                                                                  fOSU 27

OU 17

Comment

#99
                                                                                                    Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                                                                                                    I already pre ordered my fuck the gooners in the ass shirt. I got it for 2 sheeps! Hell of a deal

Comment

Forget about the crowds, the size of the school, their fancy uniforms, and remember what got you here. Focus on the fundamentals that we've gone over time and time again.

And most important, don't get caught up thinking about winning or loosing this game. If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners!

.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1