Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slytherin View Post

Way to pol it up dipshit. Mauds?

I think his name is fucking stupid. I might love the kid though. I've got a couple grandkids with stupid names, but I love them. WTF is wrong with people like you?
    Let’s see:

1. Dipshit
    2. Fucking stupid
    3. Stupid names
    4. WTF

Your grasp and use of the English language are top-notch!

Comment

Originally posted by GSA View Post

In your culture, maybe. In another culture, your name likely sounds strange.
      which country doesn't like the name Widescreen

Comment

In your culture, maybe. In another culture, your name likely sounds strange.
        These kids we're recruiting from Madagascar or Bangladesh?

Comment

Mr. Robotulism is a stupid name and yet you tolerate me

Comment

Way to pol it up dipshit. Mauds?

I think his name is fucking stupid. I might love the kid though. I've got a couple grandkids with stupid names, but I love them. WTF is wrong with people like you?
            Are they really stupid? Or just "creatively spelled" normal names? My stepdaughter, love her to death but she's got one of those. My wife's sister was on that kick with her kids too.

For example, lady I used to work with named her son Kawlin. Sounds like Collin, just with retarded spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Morningwood View Post

Are they really stupid? Or just "creatively spelled" normal names? My stepdaughter, love her to death but she's got one of those. My wife's sister was on that kick with her kids too.

For example, lady I used to work with named her son Kawlin. Sounds like Collin, just with retarded spelling.
              A little of both. I've got a grand daughter named Graecyn Rain. WTF? I've got a grandson named Mason River. WTF? Got an Asher too. And a Kalysta who goes by Kaly which is pronounced "Cowley."

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerKA1999 View Post

This kid 'Jaren Kanak' is a Venables recruit. I've watched some of his highlights he reminds me of another Danny Stutsman. We need him. Right now CB's are predicting he'll decommit and come to OU.

Click image for larger version Name:	Kanak.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.6 KB ID:	917872
                he committed in July of 2021, so IF he moves to OU it's not like a recent recruit that BV "stole". I haven't personally read where he decommitted yet. A buddy said he did. He's the Hays ks kid

Comment

Originally posted by Soonerjeepman View Post

he committed in July of 2021, so IF he moves to OU it's not like a recent recruit that BV "stole". I haven't personally read where he decommitted yet. A buddy said he did. He's the Hays ks kid
                  That may also kill the speculation that BV won't recruit Clemson commits. He was up there recruiting this kid, so I guess the only question is had he already decommitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

That may also kill the speculation that BV won't recruit Clemson commits. He was up there recruiting this kid, so I guess the only question is had he already decommitted.
                    was that after he got to OU? I know there was one pic of Dabo, BV and the kid circulating but wasn't sure of the date. Honestly if it was before the sunday dipshit left he could have been recruiting for clemson.

Comment

A little of both. I've got a grand daughter named Graecyn Rain. WTF? I've got a grandson named Mason River. WTF? Got an Asher too. And a Kalysta who goes by Kaly which is pronounced "Cowley."
                      Figured you would have forced a grandson to be named Gryffin Dor

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Robot_ulism View Post
                        Figured you would have forced a grandson to be named Gryffin Dor
                        Heh. I do have one grandson though named Quentin (he goes by Q or Q-dog) after Quentin Griffin, so it's not all bad.

Comment

Let’s see:

1. Dipshit
                          2. Fucking stupid
                          3. Stupid names
                          4. WTF

Your grasp and use of the English language are top-notch!
                          *is

At least try the next time. Dipshit.

Comment

I'd bet real money BV has talked to Dindy.
                            According to the recruiting board he is visiting him tomorrow or Saturday.

Comment

What’s this recruiting board y’all speak of and where can I see it?

Comment

*is

At least try the next time. Dipshit.
                                Grasp and use is? Good job of self-owning.

Comment

Originally posted by Soonerjeepman View Post

was that after he got to OU? I know there was one pic of Dabo, BV and the kid circulating but wasn't sure of the date. Honestly if it was before the sunday dipshit left he could have been recruiting for clemson.
                                  It was from TFB and I see the quote that he *will* be visiting Kanak and it's in the same paragraph that says Kanak is a current Clemson commit. So it could be BV knows for sure he will decommit or perhaps already has.

Comment

well....DB is improving. Usually the name calling and arguments that have nothing to do with the topic start at around post 200 or so.

We made it to like 400 post before that happened here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner5030 View Post
                                      well....DB is improving. Usually the name calling and arguments that have nothing to do with the topic start at around post 200 or so.

Now you've done it.

Comment

Grasp and use is? Good job of self-owning.
                                        I have no idea what this means. "Grasp and use is?" Is is a synonym for are? Dipshit.

Comment

I have no idea what this means. "Grasp and use is?" Is is a synonym for are? Dipshit.
                                          You should stick with your side-gig of dispensing advice on infectious disease issues. You’re more qualified to do that than to construct a simple sentence in a grammatically correct fashion. In addition, it’s blatantly obvious that you don’t know what a synonym is.

Comment

Originally posted by Flysooner9 View Post
                                            What’s this recruiting board y’all speak of and where can I see it?
                                            On the main page...one of the forums...by far the best forum on here

Comment

You should stick with your side-gig of dispensing advice on infectious disease issues. You’re more qualified to do that than to construct a simple sentence in a grammatically correct fashion. In addition, it’s blatantly obvious that you don’t know what a synonym is.
                                              Says the dipshit who can't type a proper sentence when attempting to admonish a superior poster for grammar. I think you're missing the rally tonight.

Comment

Three-star OL Keith Olson de-commits from USC

And then there were three ... commits remaining from the group that new USC coach Lincoln Riley inherited upon taking over.

Three-star offensive tackle Keith Olson, from Napavine, Wash., announced his de-commitment from the Trojans on Wednesday night.

Since Riley was hired, Olson, three-star wide receivers Kevin Green Jr. and Caleb Douglas, and cornerbacks Jaeden Gould and Ephesians Prysock have all dropped out of the Trojans' 2022 recruiting class, leaving four-star CB Fabian Ross, three-star defensive end Devan Thompkins and two-star punter Atticus Bertrams as the only holdovers.

Riley added a commitment from five-star running back Raleek Brown.

Overall, USC's recruiting picture looks entirely different than it did last summer as five-star DE Mykel Williams, five-star CB Domani Jackson, four-star QB Devin Brown, four-star RB De'Anthony Gatson and three-star LB Ty Kana have also gone different directions in recent months.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi++y_Shi+bird View Post

And then there were three ... commits remaining from the group that new USC coach Lincoln Riley inherited upon taking over.

Three-star offensive tackle Keith Olson, from Napavine, Wash., announced his de-commitment from the Trojans on Wednesday night.

Since Riley was hired, Olson, three-star wide receivers Kevin Green Jr. and Caleb Douglas, and cornerbacks Jaeden Gould and Ephesians Prysock have all dropped out of the Trojans' 2022 recruiting class, leaving four-star CB Fabian Ross, three-star defensive end Devan Thompkins and two-star punter Atticus Bertrams as the only holdovers.

Overall, USC's recruiting picture looks entirely different than it did last summer as five-star DE Mykel Williams, five-star CB Domani Jackson, four-star QB Devin Brown, four-star RB De'Anthony Gatson and three-star LB Ty Kana have also gone different directions in recent months.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi++y_Shi+bird View Post

LR is probably camping on the portal. Maybe he can land Rico, because Rico's time is NOW !

Comment

Wait! Wait! Wait! This is a decommit and portal loss thread! There's no good news here...just doom and gloom. Move this shit to the RECRUITING section!

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner5030 View Post

Yeah, it took this long to ruin the thread and make this board unreadable.

Comment

Another Clemson decommit. FULR?

Comment

I'll ask here too. Didn't realize he's a SR but he can Super Senior it up; Braydon Willis. Any news on him coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by Clayboy View Post

We can haz?

Comment

It was from TFB and I see the quote that he *will* be visiting Kanak and it's in the same paragraph that says Kanak is a current Clemson commit. So it could be BV knows for sure he will decommit or perhaps already has.
                                                                I envision a scenario where HCBV has texted anybody he recruited to Clemson something along the lines of "You should honor your commitment and I'm not going to actively recruit any player who is publicly committed to Clemson." And then he sends about fifty winking emojis.

Comment

I envision a scenario where HCBV has texted anybody he recruited to Clemson something along the lines of "You should honor your commitment and I'm not going to actively recruit any player who is publicly committed to Clemson." And then he sends about fifty winking emojis.
                                                                  Something like that. Recruiting is cut throat business and I'm sure BV is no wuss. There are probably some respected boundaries not to cross, but verbals are not binding and recruits will reach out if interested. I'm sure this kid being from Kansas is a factor here.

Comment

What’s the word on this guy?

Comment

IT Dept is closed.

Comment

Originally posted by MJSooner View Post
                                                                        IT Dept is closed.

Dang, really hoping he would come back.

Comment

Didn’t expect him to come back, but we sure are going to see a different line in the bowl game. Chance for several to really step up.

Comment

Originally posted by supervir2 View Post
                                                                            Didn’t expect him to come back, but we sure are going to see a different line in the bowl game. Chance for several to really step up.
                                                                            Do we have several?

Comment

Are we going to be able to field a defense in two weeks?

Comment

From the sound of things the new DC isn't going to make things any better....I know very little about him but what I know isn't good....

Comment

Originally posted by really View Post
                                                                                  .I know very little....

yup

Comment

Originally posted by theresonly187 View Post

yup
                                                                                    Hey man great to see ya, I would enjoy catching with you but I have important call to make...take care see you soon

Comment

Originally posted by dstrait2 View Post

What’s the word on this guy?
                                                                                      I don't know the latest on his interest level, but he's an IMG Academy product - same as Pledger and Radley-Hiles.

Comment

Is this thread going to be updated or are the players listed in the initial post all we lost? If so, that isn't shit, I expected to lose a lot more.

We gonna be fine.

Comment

Mike Reed....C'mon down!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasSucks View Post

Mike Reed....C'mon down!
                                                                                            don't get the pants pissers' hopes up....
                                                                                            they thought we were getting dan Lanning for dc....and look what happened.....they had to do laundry AGAIN...

Comment

I don't know the latest on his interest level, but he's an IMG Academy product - same as Pledger and Radley-Hiles.
                                                                                              And both those guys transferred.

Comment

Originally posted by eightisgreat View Post
                                                                                                Is this thread going to be updated or are the players listed in the initial post all we lost? If so, that isn't shit, I expected to lose a lot more.

We gonna be fine.
                                                                                                Couple more. Cant updated after a couple days.

Comment

So, he inherits the traits of all other players that came through IMG Academy? Make sense.

Comment

Elko hired by Duke...Gabe Dindy, come on down

Comment

Originally posted by really View Post
                                                                                                      From the sound of things the new DC isn't going to make things any better....I know very little about him but what I know isn't good....
                                                                                                      You know fuck all, so good, bad -- it doesn't matter what you know.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1