Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking the player losses by portal or decommit here

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Slytherin View Post

    Way to pol it up dipshit. Mauds?

    I think his name is fucking stupid. I might love the kid though. I've got a couple grandkids with stupid names, but I love them. WTF is wrong with people like you?
    Let’s see:

    1. Dipshit
    2. Fucking stupid
    3. Stupid names
    4. WTF

    Your grasp and use of the English language are top-notch!

    Comment


      Originally posted by GSA View Post

      In your culture, maybe. In another culture, your name likely sounds strange.
      which country doesn't like the name Widescreen

      Comment


        Originally posted by GSA View Post

        In your culture, maybe. In another culture, your name likely sounds strange.
        These kids we're recruiting from Madagascar or Bangladesh?

        Comment


          Mr. Robotulism is a stupid name and yet you tolerate me

          Comment


            Originally posted by Slytherin View Post

            Way to pol it up dipshit. Mauds?

            I think his name is fucking stupid. I might love the kid though. I've got a couple grandkids with stupid names, but I love them. WTF is wrong with people like you?
            Are they really stupid? Or just "creatively spelled" normal names? My stepdaughter, love her to death but she's got one of those. My wife's sister was on that kick with her kids too.

            For example, lady I used to work with named her son Kawlin. Sounds like Collin, just with retarded spelling.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Morningwood View Post

              Are they really stupid? Or just "creatively spelled" normal names? My stepdaughter, love her to death but she's got one of those. My wife's sister was on that kick with her kids too.

              For example, lady I used to work with named her son Kawlin. Sounds like Collin, just with retarded spelling.
              A little of both. I've got a grand daughter named Graecyn Rain. WTF? I've got a grandson named Mason River. WTF? Got an Asher too. And a Kalysta who goes by Kaly which is pronounced "Cowley."

              Comment


                Originally posted by SoonerKA1999 View Post

                This kid 'Jaren Kanak' is a Venables recruit. I've watched some of his highlights he reminds me of another Danny Stutsman. We need him. Right now CB's are predicting he'll decommit and come to OU.

                Click image for larger version Name:	Kanak.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.6 KB ID:	917872
                he committed in July of 2021, so IF he moves to OU it's not like a recent recruit that BV "stole". I haven't personally read where he decommitted yet. A buddy said he did. He's the Hays ks kid

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Soonerjeepman View Post

                  he committed in July of 2021, so IF he moves to OU it's not like a recent recruit that BV "stole". I haven't personally read where he decommitted yet. A buddy said he did. He's the Hays ks kid
                  That may also kill the speculation that BV won't recruit Clemson commits. He was up there recruiting this kid, so I guess the only question is had he already decommitted.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

                    That may also kill the speculation that BV won't recruit Clemson commits. He was up there recruiting this kid, so I guess the only question is had he already decommitted.
                    was that after he got to OU? I know there was one pic of Dabo, BV and the kid circulating but wasn't sure of the date. Honestly if it was before the sunday dipshit left he could have been recruiting for clemson.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Slytherin View Post

                      A little of both. I've got a grand daughter named Graecyn Rain. WTF? I've got a grandson named Mason River. WTF? Got an Asher too. And a Kalysta who goes by Kaly which is pronounced "Cowley."
                      Figured you would have forced a grandson to be named Gryffin Dor

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Mr_Robot_ulism View Post
                        Figured you would have forced a grandson to be named Gryffin Dor
                        Heh. I do have one grandson though named Quentin (he goes by Q or Q-dog) after Quentin Griffin, so it's not all bad.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by GSA View Post

                          Let’s see:

                          1. Dipshit
                          2. Fucking stupid
                          3. Stupid names
                          4. WTF

                          Your grasp and use of the English language are top-notch!
                          *is

                          At least try the next time. Dipshit.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

                            I'd bet real money BV has talked to Dindy.
                            According to the recruiting board he is visiting him tomorrow or Saturday.

                            Comment


                              What’s this recruiting board y’all speak of and where can I see it?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Slytherin View Post

                                *is

                                At least try the next time. Dipshit.
                                Grasp and use is? Good job of self-owning.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Soonerjeepman View Post

                                  was that after he got to OU? I know there was one pic of Dabo, BV and the kid circulating but wasn't sure of the date. Honestly if it was before the sunday dipshit left he could have been recruiting for clemson.
                                  It was from TFB and I see the quote that he *will* be visiting Kanak and it's in the same paragraph that says Kanak is a current Clemson commit. So it could be BV knows for sure he will decommit or perhaps already has.

                                  Comment


                                    well....DB is improving. Usually the name calling and arguments that have nothing to do with the topic start at around post 200 or so.

                                    We made it to like 400 post before that happened here.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Sooner5030 View Post
                                      well....DB is improving. Usually the name calling and arguments that have nothing to do with the topic start at around post 200 or so.

                                      We made it to like 400 post before that happened here.
                                      Now you've done it.

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by GSA View Post

                                        Grasp and use is? Good job of self-owning.
                                        I have no idea what this means. "Grasp and use is?" Is is a synonym for are? Dipshit.

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by Slytherin View Post

                                          I have no idea what this means. "Grasp and use is?" Is is a synonym for are? Dipshit.
                                          You should stick with your side-gig of dispensing advice on infectious disease issues. You’re more qualified to do that than to construct a simple sentence in a grammatically correct fashion. In addition, it’s blatantly obvious that you don’t know what a synonym is.

                                          Comment


                                            Originally posted by Flysooner9 View Post
                                            What’s this recruiting board y’all speak of and where can I see it?
                                            On the main page...one of the forums...by far the best forum on here

                                            Comment


                                              Originally posted by GSA View Post

                                              You should stick with your side-gig of dispensing advice on infectious disease issues. You’re more qualified to do that than to construct a simple sentence in a grammatically correct fashion. In addition, it’s blatantly obvious that you don’t know what a synonym is.
                                              Says the dipshit who can't type a proper sentence when attempting to admonish a superior poster for grammar. I think you're missing the rally tonight.

                                              Comment


                                                Three-star OL Keith Olson de-commits from USC

                                                And then there were three ... commits remaining from the group that new USC coach Lincoln Riley inherited upon taking over.

                                                Three-star offensive tackle Keith Olson, from Napavine, Wash., announced his de-commitment from the Trojans on Wednesday night.

                                                Since Riley was hired, Olson, three-star wide receivers Kevin Green Jr. and Caleb Douglas, and cornerbacks Jaeden Gould and Ephesians Prysock have all dropped out of the Trojans' 2022 recruiting class, leaving four-star CB Fabian Ross, three-star defensive end Devan Thompkins and two-star punter Atticus Bertrams as the only holdovers.

                                                Riley added a commitment from five-star running back Raleek Brown.

                                                Overall, USC's recruiting picture looks entirely different than it did last summer as five-star DE Mykel Williams, five-star CB Domani Jackson, four-star QB Devin Brown, four-star RB De'Anthony Gatson and three-star LB Ty Kana have also gone different directions in recent months.

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by Shi++y_Shi+bird View Post
                                                  Three-star OL Keith Olson de-commits from USC

                                                  And then there were three ... commits remaining from the group that new USC coach Lincoln Riley inherited upon taking over.

                                                  Three-star offensive tackle Keith Olson, from Napavine, Wash., announced his de-commitment from the Trojans on Wednesday night.

                                                  Since Riley was hired, Olson, three-star wide receivers Kevin Green Jr. and Caleb Douglas, and cornerbacks Jaeden Gould and Ephesians Prysock have all dropped out of the Trojans' 2022 recruiting class, leaving four-star CB Fabian Ross, three-star defensive end Devan Thompkins and two-star punter Atticus Bertrams as the only holdovers.

                                                  Riley added a commitment from five-star running back Raleek Brown.

                                                  Overall, USC's recruiting picture looks entirely different than it did last summer as five-star DE Mykel Williams, five-star CB Domani Jackson, four-star QB Devin Brown, four-star RB De'Anthony Gatson and three-star LB Ty Kana have also gone different directions in recent months.

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by Shi++y_Shi+bird View Post
                                                    Three-star OL Keith Olson de-commits from USC

                                                    And then there were three ... commits remaining from the group that new USC coach Lincoln Riley inherited upon taking over.

                                                    Three-star offensive tackle Keith Olson, from Napavine, Wash., announced his de-commitment from the Trojans on Wednesday night.

                                                    Since Riley was hired, Olson, three-star wide receivers Kevin Green Jr. and Caleb Douglas, and cornerbacks Jaeden Gould and Ephesians Prysock have all dropped out of the Trojans' 2022 recruiting class, leaving four-star CB Fabian Ross, three-star defensive end Devan Thompkins and two-star punter Atticus Bertrams as the only holdovers.

                                                    Riley added a commitment from five-star running back Raleek Brown.

                                                    Overall, USC's recruiting picture looks entirely different than it did last summer as five-star DE Mykel Williams, five-star CB Domani Jackson, four-star QB Devin Brown, four-star RB De'Anthony Gatson and three-star LB Ty Kana have also gone different directions in recent months.
                                                    LR is probably camping on the portal. Maybe he can land Rico, because Rico's time is NOW !

                                                    Comment


                                                      Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

                                                      That may also kill the speculation that BV won't recruit Clemson commits. He was up there recruiting this kid, so I guess the only question is had he already decommitted.
                                                      Wait! Wait! Wait! This is a decommit and portal loss thread! There's no good news here...just doom and gloom. Move this shit to the RECRUITING section!

                                                      Comment


                                                        Originally posted by Sooner5030 View Post
                                                        well....DB is improving. Usually the name calling and arguments that have nothing to do with the topic start at around post 200 or so.

                                                        We made it to like 400 post before that happened here.
                                                        Yeah, it took this long to ruin the thread and make this board unreadable.

                                                        Comment


                                                          Another Clemson decommit. FULR?

                                                          Comment


                                                            I'll ask here too. Didn't realize he's a SR but he can Super Senior it up; Braydon Willis. Any news on him coming back?

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by Clayboy View Post
                                                              Another Clemson decommit. FULR?

                                                              We can haz?

                                                              Comment


                                                                Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

                                                                It was from TFB and I see the quote that he *will* be visiting Kanak and it's in the same paragraph that says Kanak is a current Clemson commit. So it could be BV knows for sure he will decommit or perhaps already has.
                                                                I envision a scenario where HCBV has texted anybody he recruited to Clemson something along the lines of "You should honor your commitment and I'm not going to actively recruit any player who is publicly committed to Clemson." And then he sends about fifty winking emojis.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Originally posted by Clayboy View Post

                                                                  I envision a scenario where HCBV has texted anybody he recruited to Clemson something along the lines of "You should honor your commitment and I'm not going to actively recruit any player who is publicly committed to Clemson." And then he sends about fifty winking emojis.
                                                                  Something like that. Recruiting is cut throat business and I'm sure BV is no wuss. There are probably some respected boundaries not to cross, but verbals are not binding and recruits will reach out if interested. I'm sure this kid being from Kansas is a factor here.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Originally posted by Clayboy View Post
                                                                    Another Clemson decommit. FULR?

                                                                    What’s the word on this guy?

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      IT Dept is closed.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        Originally posted by MJSooner View Post
                                                                        IT Dept is closed.

                                                                        Dang, really hoping he would come back.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Didn’t expect him to come back, but we sure are going to see a different line in the bowl game. Chance for several to really step up.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Originally posted by supervir2 View Post
                                                                            Didn’t expect him to come back, but we sure are going to see a different line in the bowl game. Chance for several to really step up.
                                                                            Do we have several?

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Are we going to be able to field a defense in two weeks?

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                From the sound of things the new DC isn't going to make things any better....I know very little about him but what I know isn't good....

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Originally posted by really View Post
                                                                                  .I know very little....

                                                                                  yup

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Originally posted by theresonly187 View Post


                                                                                    yup
                                                                                    Hey man great to see ya, I would enjoy catching with you but I have important call to make...take care see you soon

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Originally posted by dstrait2 View Post

                                                                                      What’s the word on this guy?
                                                                                      I don't know the latest on his interest level, but he's an IMG Academy product - same as Pledger and Radley-Hiles.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Is this thread going to be updated or are the players listed in the initial post all we lost? If so, that isn't shit, I expected to lose a lot more.

                                                                                        We gonna be fine.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Originally posted by Clayboy View Post
                                                                                          Another Clemson decommit. FULR?

                                                                                          Mike Reed....C'mon down!

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Originally posted by TexasSucks View Post

                                                                                            Mike Reed....C'mon down!
                                                                                            don't get the pants pissers' hopes up....
                                                                                            they thought we were getting dan Lanning for dc....and look what happened.....they had to do laundry AGAIN...

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              Originally posted by Clayboy View Post

                                                                                              I don't know the latest on his interest level, but he's an IMG Academy product - same as Pledger and Radley-Hiles.
                                                                                              And both those guys transferred.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Originally posted by eightisgreat View Post
                                                                                                Is this thread going to be updated or are the players listed in the initial post all we lost? If so, that isn't shit, I expected to lose a lot more.

                                                                                                We gonna be fine.
                                                                                                Couple more. Cant updated after a couple days.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Originally posted by Clayboy View Post

                                                                                                  I don't know the latest on his interest level, but he's an IMG Academy product - same as Pledger and Radley-Hiles.
                                                                                                  So, he inherits the traits of all other players that came through IMG Academy? Make sense.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Elko hired by Duke...Gabe Dindy, come on down

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Originally posted by really View Post
                                                                                                      From the sound of things the new DC isn't going to make things any better....I know very little about him but what I know isn't good....
                                                                                                      You know fuck all, so good, bad -- it doesn't matter what you know.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Go To Top

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1