Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Live and Die in LA (Riley saga sequel)

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Live and Die in LA (Riley saga sequel)

sounds like LiaR's chosen home is more of a cesspool than we guessed...

‘We Can’t Guarantee Your Safety’: Head Of LAPD’s Police Officers’ Union Warns Tourists Away

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021...tourists-away/

LAPD Detective Says LA Not Safe: “don’t visit because we don’t think we can keep you safe right now.”

https://www.kabc.com/2021/12/08/lapd...afe-right-now/

All Riley needs to survive is Hookers, Blow and oxy

Comment

Lincoln Riley is a hooker. He will F anyone.

Comment

Ain't the cops in LA considered one of the biggest gangs in the USA?
        Last edited by really; 12-14-2021, 12:41 PM.

Comment

This doesn't apply to millionaires for the most part.

Comment

Wonder what he does for those recruiting visits to Compton.

Comment

Probably time to move on from Lincoln. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by FtwTxSooner View Post
                Attaches cards to tiny parachutes and drops them similar to the propaganda leaflets dropped on Germany and Japan.

The card reads: Come join us in making USC great again! Practice is optional.
                Last edited by Slippery Pete; 12-14-2021, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gratefulRed View Post
                  That’s where I’m at. Even if BV crashes and burns, what we’ve all gotten used to with Riley is over and done. He’s severed any ties he would ever go on to have here. He ain’t coming back. “Speed D” and “Championship November” gimmicks are a thing of the past.

Its going to be a LONG offseason in Oklahoma with this thing on everyone’s mind.

Comment

I agree. I liked Lincoln and was sad to see him go to USC. I was probably a few really bad years away from FULR.

I'm happy to see BV back. The pickings out there were really slim. BV will be a good pick coming back, I look forward to what he does.

Comment

Zoom

Comment

My sources are telling me he bought his wife jogging outfits and a flashlight so she’s safe a night

Comment

gets snoop and his posse to ride along

Comment

Believe me, I'm fine with LR and his soft style of football relocating to the Left Coast. I resent the weird, unsatisfying season he dumped on everyone. I just gotta kick out of the idea that his move was to offer better opportunities for his family...and now the cops are plainly stating to avoid LA so you won't become a victim. Yeah, fatcats like him will be insulated. What about the ordinary folk; fans and players' families?

LA = Lawless Anarchy

Comment

One article I saw described Riley as moving on to sunny California. Here is the reality.

The Los Angeles-Long Beach metropolitan area again ranked as the most ozone-polluted region in the nation, joining six other California areas on the list of the 10 worst cities for ozone in the United States, according to an American Lung Association report released this week.

Comment

This thread is pathetic; Riley is gone and we need to move on. Some OU fans are worse than Aggies, and I know Aggies; I live in Houston.

Comment

Fuck you and the move on crowd. This is what keeps the message boards going in the off season. Sounds to me you fucks are wanting to suck Riley off and then tongue his shit box. The dude is a cancer and destroyer of family values.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBravo View Post
                                    Fuck you and the move on crowd. This is what keeps the message boards going in the off season. Sounds to me you fucks are wanting to suck Riley off and then tongue his shit box. The dude is a cancer and destroyer of family values.
                                    You seem rational.

Comment

Originally posted by flatsix View Post

You seem rational.
                                      if I were rational I wouldn’t have boned your mom

Comment

if I were rational I wouldn’t have boned your mom
                                        She's a corpse. Necrophilia is not a good look...just sayin'

Comment

Comment

I like your style.

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post

I like your style.
                                              Sounds like kin to purssy, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Slytherin View Post

to be fair, percy has never banned me from an off topic board for being too off topic.

but the style I was referring to was him having the intelligence to understand we want and need the off season Riley bashing.

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post

I like your style.
                                                  shut it poke

Comment

shut it poke
                                                    good luck there.

Comment

This board needs a brother/sister moderating duo to keep the shenanigans down to a minimum

Comment

if I were rational I wouldn’t have boned your dad,,,twice.
                                                        fify

Comment

Originally posted by Longcrawler View Post

fify
                                                          Hey that kinda thing is cool now.

Comment

Originally posted by really View Post
                                                            Ain't the cops in LA considered one of the biggest gangs in the USA?
                                                            That’s what Cochran’s dude said on that OJ documentary.

”One group you dont fuck with in Southern California. The LAPD.”

You had LAPD working as bodyguards and doing muscle work for Suge Knight and mob piru bloods in the 90’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Lout View Post
                                                              This doesn't apply to millionaires for the most part.
                                                              LA is pretty much like those one or two resorts in Mexico. If you stay on property you'll be fine, if you don't be prepared to die.

Comment

Originally posted by S00nerJay View Post

That’s what Cochran’s dude said on that OJ documentary.

”One group you dont fuck with in Southern California. The LAPD.”

You had LAPD working as bodyguards and doing muscle work for Suge Knight and mob piru bloods in the 90’s.
                                                                I seen some videos about guys that film the cops..The dudes with camera say they have the right to do so but sometimes the cops arrest them anyway

Comment

This thread needs more Wang Chung

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner Sam View Post
                                                                    This thread needs more Wang Chung
                                                                    You asked for it. You got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burglekutt View Post
                                                                      Rambo says

Comment

Yes…until next season. If/when he sucks, I’m absolutely gonna enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slytherin View Post

Obsess much?

Comment

Originally posted by CalSOONER View Post

Obsess much?
                                                                            About what?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                            X
                                                                            UA-124223861-1