First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tashard Choice

One time OU running back is now RB coach at SUC. He’s dead to me.

Originally posted by JonnyBravo View Post
    How many other former players are dead to you? Justine Fuente, Seth Littrell,..........I'm glad he gainfully employed and not living in one of their encampments out there.

Comment

Lick my gaping asshole. It’s where he went and timing fool. You’re easily baited

Comment

Man got to eat, man got to buy wife and kids things, man got to pay for XM radio

Comment

Originally posted by really View Post

Man got to eat, man got to buy wife and kids things, man got to pay for XM radio

cheaper in Georgia Tech, Georgia

Comment

Lick my gaping asshole. It’s where he went and timing fool. You’re easily baited
            How old are you? Twelve?

Comment

Originally posted by UCO4Sooners View Post

How old are you? Twelve?
              says the one baited by a thread

Comment

cheaper in Georgia Tech, Georgia
                Yeah, but USC, California is a step or two up the food chain in college coaching.

Comment

Coaches have to be willing to move if they want to move up.

Comment

Always felt bad for him. NFL caliber back, but saw the writing on the wall with Peterson showing up.

Feel like he shouldve been utilized in 2003.

Comment

No shits given. We have Demarco Murray.

Comment

Good God...we should all be happy for him. Why is this even debatable? We may even go head to head with him for a few recruits in the future. That's life. Happy for Tashard. I loved watching him when he was at OU.

Comment

When he transferred from Oklahoma he said Oklahoma made him a much better player than when he arrived----He is a class act

Comment

What do we need to do to be dead to you?

Comment

Originally posted by OUrage View Post

Tongue my rosebud

Comment

How old are you? Twelve?
                                and what are they raping the residents of boys town these days to widen the ass to "gaping" levels? rolling pin?

damn. just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for those boys.

thoughts and prayers for the op.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post

and what are they raping the residents of boys town these days to widen the ass to "gaping" levels? rolling pin?

Prayers for you. Take that how u want. And it’s done by fisting

Comment

You seem easily triggered. That's not a criticism, just an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip View Post

You seem easily triggered. That's not a criticism, just an observation.
                                      Suck it nerd

Comment

says the one baited by a football player taking a coaching job for another coach - that he never played for - and who didnt coach at OU when said player was at OU

Comment

Suck it nerd
                                          Brilliant retort, Shakespeare. You really put me in my place!

Comment

Why do I feel like this is the 13-year old bastard son of the “Laffin” jackoff?

Comment

Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                                              Because you read his posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Just JK View Post

says the one baited by a football player taking a coaching job for another coach - that he never played for - and who didnt coach at OU when said player was at OU

Initials of JB?

Comment

Was Jermie Calhoun not available?

Comment

How can one even consider Tashard Coice to be an OU running back? That would be like considering Baker Mayfield to be a Texas Tech QB.

Comment

How old are you? Twelve?
                                                      There’s no way he’s 12. 8-10 is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                                                        Or it could just be WT’s latest sock….his posts are typically between “grossly ignorant” and “outlandishly stupid”….with a dash of “incoherent conspiracy” and “fabricated rumor”

So probably another WT sock.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post

My thoughts exactly. I wasn't going to roast Johnny Bravo cause I figured he must be an ex-con.

Comment

Originally posted by BannedbyJoshM View Post
                                                            How can one even consider Tashard Coice to be an OU running back? That would be like considering Baker Mayfield to be a Texas Tech QB.
                                                            Tashard spent what, one or two seasons here and contributed to the team. The reason he transferred back to GT was a family situation. Either his mom or grandmom weren't doing well and he needed to be back home in Georgia.

So it's not like he got in trouble or something. He left on good terms and most of us wished him the best at the time.

If he's coaching at USC, it's his life. All of us except WT's latest sock wish him well.

Comment

Best part of my life is making grown men look like bitches.

Comment

Lick my gaping asshole.
                                                                Gaping? LOL. Not there’s anything wrong with that.

Comment

That's rich coming from a proven bitch.

Comment

How do I mute or ignore the unfunny posters? I tried clicking on one rube's name, but it just gave me the option to subscribe to his inane ramblings. Please, help!

Comment

At the end of the day, Its his Tashard to go wherever he wants.

Comment

Sounds like a pitiful existence, especially since you’ve failed so miserably doing so here on DB in your one month existence.

Comment

Trying too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Badenoff View Post

Tashard spent what, one or two seasons here and contributed to the team. The reason he transferred back to GT was a family situation. Either his mom or grandmom weren't doing well and he needed to be back home in Georgia.

So it's not like he got in trouble or something. He left on good terms and most of us wished him the best at the time.

If he's coaching at USC, it's his life. All of us except WT's latest sock wish him well.
                                                                            I guess my point is that Sooner fans really have no “claim” to TC, as he is a GT guy. OP said TC was “dead to him”. I don’t see why TC would even be on an OU fan’s radar, other than as a familiar name from history.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by OUrage View Post

have JonnyBravo on iggy, but they keep showing his posts on my computer. What's the deal with that, Mods?!

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by TaimenHuchen View Post

have JonnyBravo on iggy, but they keep showing his posts on my computer. What's the deal with that, Mods?!
                                                                                we can do that? how?

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by TaimenHuchen View Post

That says JonnyBravo is a mod sock….just like SoCaliSooner. VBulletin won’t let you ignore moderator posts.

LOL….just what we needed a new mod sock.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    How does one get a gaper without being someone's ladyboy?

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by JerzeySooner View Post

How does one get a gaper without being someone's ladyboy?
                                                                                      To be fair, he didn't say he wasn't someone's ladyboy.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Did your mom ground you from playing Call of Duty so you decided to come post here instead?

Comment

#45
                                                                                          No matter how we feel about it, it was Tashard's choice.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            That is the best part of your life?

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by RedOnTheHead View Post

That is the best part of your life?
                                                                                              Mighty shallow existence.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                So you're a top?

Do you do this for money or is it just for fun? I'm completely clueless on this lifestyle so you're gonna have to explain it to me.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by traxx View Post
                                                                                                  No matter how we feel about it, it was Tashard's choice.
                                                                                                  Barlow'd

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    OP sounds eerily similar to that penis grabber Sark is Gay.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1