Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best OU message board? Best OU message Board.

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best OU message board? Best OU message Board.

Way to go you pack of garbage posters! Keep up the great work if we have guests.

17th? there are very few elite posters on this board...

Comment

Shit. Was hoping there was going to be a link to a good message board in this post. Oh well congrats, I guess.

Comment

WTF could Nebraska fans have to talk about? Is the BYU board just countless polls about who has more wives?

As many SEC fans come over here to post...I'm gonna say those rankings are BS. If their sites were better, they'd stay the fuck there!

Comment

Originally posted by theresonly187 View Post
          Our 5 star posters suck here too!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasSucks View Post
            WTF could Nebraska fans have to talk about?
            filling their stadium to the brink every home game, regardless of their record.

Comment

Better than most!

Comment

What do you consider me? /RoastMe

Comment

Our 5 star posters suck here too!
                  Definitely a talent development issue here.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayBill View Post

Definitely a talent development issue here.
                    I was fucking elite until I signed up here. Now I'm posting like a two-star.

Comment

We could have been higher, but some felt we were too insecure to merit the higher ranking.

lurFFIN

Comment

Don't look at me guys. I'm only here to bring the star average down.

Comment

We're like those old Clemson classes, small in number but our psychosis per poster is hard to match.

Glancing at some of the other boards, very thankful for how much better looking ours is

Comment

Originally posted by novasooner View Post

I was fucking elite until I signed up here. Now I'm posting like a two-star.
                            must have been recruited and developed by TBOW.

Comment

Any ranking that would put TexAgs #2 is a complete joke.

Comment

Post Like A Champion Today!

Comment

Just think how high we would be without OUItstoocoldrecruitfromsmalltownOK(OU48A), California Suckc(Socali), wearenotelite(RD Mercer), Johnny Douchebag (Johnny Bravo), I am sure I have forgot some other brilliant minds

Comment

Originally posted by auto View Post
                                    Just think how high we would be without OUItstoocoldrecruitfromsmalltownOK(OU48A), California Suckc(Socali), wearenotelite(RD Mercer), Johnny Douchebag (Johnny Bravo), I am sure I have forgot some other brilliant minds
                                    Don’t forget my maps…

Comment

I do it all for you guys.

Comment

WTF could Nebraska fans have to talk about? Is the BYU board just countless polls about who has more wives?

As many SEC fans come over here to post...I'm gonna say those rankings are BS. If their sites were better, they'd stay the fuck there!
                                        Nebraska fans have a lot to talk about.. their coach. All season long they talked about who would be replacing him. That consumed their daily lives..all 4 posters. Not sure what BYU has to talk about. As for SEC posters they are realizing the world begins in Norman and ends in Norman. They shudder in fear due to knowing OU is about to dominate them henceforth.

Comment

Originally posted by GimmeVaughn View Post
                                          We could have been higher, but some felt we were too insecure to merit the higher ranking.

lurFFIN
                                          DB is not even the best OU board. Activity is too limited.

Comment

I thought call out threads were against the rules?

Comment

Our overzealous compliance department prevented us from being top ten.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post

filling their stadium to the brink every home game, regardless of their record.
                                                What else is there to do on a Saturday afternoon in Nebraska? The fair only comes once a year!

Comment

We're close.

TBOW

Comment

We're gonna be spreading rumors and insulting mothers with the big boys in a few years. No more "I agree with your point" bullshit. The SEC will be fought in the trenches. Anyone caught saying "it was a good game," to an SEC poster will be automatically banned. Every loss will be blamed on the referees, followed by endless, drunken insults about opposing cheerleaders. Those that aren't prepared to up their level of bullshit can hit the portal now and find a forum that celebrates candyass, rational debate.

Comment

We know Tigernet won for their superior graphics

Comment

During the season, our softball thread is second to none. Fifty more days.

Comment

Is the BYU board just countless polls about who has more wives?
                                                          The DB version will be "Who has the most ex-wives."

I just made the cutoff, I got 1.

Comment

the realignment thread probably knocked DB out of the top ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinyeah12 View Post
                                                              We're close.

TBOW
                                                              Better than most, I’d say…

Comment

I believe DB was around #4 when Bob handed the keys over to TBOW. This is another thing he failed to develop

Comment

Inside jokes are ruining our ranking.

Comment

I think we would have made the top 10 but the Tulane, and Kansas weeks really hurt us

Comment

Keep in mind that there was absolutely no objective criteria used in formulating these rankings, they are entirely subjective, taking into consideration factors such as content, traffic, emotion, humor, anger, hate, unreasonableness, and insanity.
                                                                      What the fuck. Secrant (far & away the most trafficked CFB site; best navigation & usability) is 16. Tigernet: ugly AF with a poster-retardedness level only surpassed by TexAgs... is #1. These guys are on dope (or need to be)

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerSpock View Post

DB is not even the best OU board. Activity is too limited.
                                                                        Blasphemous rhetoric, the data says you are incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Morningwood View Post

What the fuck. Secrant (far & away the most trafficked CFB site; best navigation & usability) is 16. Tigernet: ugly AF with a poster-retardedness level only surpassed by TexAgs... is #1. These guys are on dope (or need to be)
                                                                          To be a good board, the fan base has to have a sense of humor about itself. In my experience Clemson fans and aTm fans have none of that.

Comment

Have they seen some of the nut jobs posting in the Rona thread?

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by Lout View Post
                                                                              Our overzealous compliance department prevented us from being top ten.
                                                                              I thought it was because we’ve all been out partying 7 nights a week.

Comment

#40
                                                                                I heard that we were in the running to get the moderator from the Georgia Board. We should be able to recruit some better posters once he arrives.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by theresonly187 View Post
                                                                                  Post of the year nominee

Comment

#42
                                                                                    17th? I notice that us and Texas are the only ones representing the Big-12. Another reason we need out of this pathetic conference.

Once we join the SEC our players will automatically all become faster, and our message board ranking will improve to somewhere within the top 5.
                                                                                    Live Free or Die!

Comment

#43
                                                                                      And the reason being..... they made a thread out of it.

Comment

#44

Does the whining ever stop? Now you guys are complaining about not being the worst!

Comment

#45
                                                                                          I know! Do you see insider, scoop, 247, TFB on this list?

no, no you don’t . Don’t focus on “bUt wHaT cAn bYu TaLk aBoUt?”…focus on how bad those other OU boards have to be.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Is this the pad post thread?

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by OU Minister Of Culture View Post

Does the whining ever stop? Now you guys are complaining about not being the worst!
                                                                                              With all due respect Mr. Minister, sir. You are the reason we aren't ranked higher. Your appeals to our better better angels is holding us back.

I feel guilty when I cuss or say nasty things about our players and coaches anymore.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Originally posted by UCO4Sooners View Post
                                                                                                What else is there to do on a Saturday afternoon in Nebraska?
                                                                                                they can't say that about Oklahoma City!

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
                                                                                                  I notice that us and Texas are the only ones representing the Big-12.
                                                                                                  "us are"?

you seem well prepared for the sec.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by HighwayBill View Post
                                                                                                    Shit. Was hoping there was going to be a link to a good message board in this post. Oh well congrats, I guess.
                                                                                                    Iol'd. Cause I thought the same thing!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1