First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caleb Williams officially enters portal, transfers to USC Page 57

One way or the either. I’m ready for this b/s to end.

Last edited by BoomerSooner2578; 02-01-2022, 01:38 PM.

He's trying to extort.

Fuck him.

Comment

It's time for OU to move on without him. The tweet seems more like a CYA because we already know he's talking with other schools.

Comment

Comment

I’d donate more money than I should to see Dillon Gabriel drop an OU commitment tonight. You know what OU is. We hired the hottest OC on the market. You have top WRs returning. You’re going to NYC next season if you stay. If that’s not enough, well, bye.

Comment

He's just out for money, now. If he comes back, whatever, we'll have a good QB, but some of the shine is off. If he goes somewhere else, hope he crashes.

Comment

Originally posted by MJSooner View Post
              Meh. I’m good either way.

Ralph Rucker or Nick Ever step right up.

Comment

Well in order to keep these guys somebody is gonna have to go back and get a shit load of dimes.

Comment

I'm ready, and prepared for him to leave. He potentially is great one, but really has he done or won anything yet? No.

Hope he stays, if not good luck. I feel as if he's treating OU like a whore, F that.

Comment

But he blew us kisses.....

Comment

Lol. We would've been better off if he never saw the field this year.

Comment

Is what it is, hopefully he comes back but not going to lose sleep over it.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5sr View Post
                          I'm ready, and prepared for him to leave. He potentially is great one, but really has he done or won anything yet? No.

Hope he stays, if not good luck. I feel as if he's treating OU like a whore, F that.
                          He did spark a massive RRS comeback….that’s an awful big accomplishment in my book.

Comment

If it wasn't for ou fans shouting "we want Caleb" he would be unknown to majority of the cfb world.

Comment

Originally posted by MJSooner View Post
                              But he blew us kisses.....
                              That’s all that matters. So much class and love. Have to respect

Comment

For those of you telling him to just leave....are you prepared for Mims, Mario Williams, and Farooq (who only came bc of caleb) to leave tooo?

Comment

Originally posted by Jasooner View Post
                                  Lol. We would've been better off if he never saw the field this year.
                                  Why? Had he not seen the field he would definitely have left already.

Rattler would be going pro, CW would be at USC or some other place not named OU.
                                  Same outcome for OU.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5sr View Post
                                    I feel as if he's treating OU like a whore, F that.
                                    OU’s not the one offering services to the highest bidder here

Comment

Time to change the website banner!

Comment

If you're not with us 100%, then you're not with us. Adios, MF.

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

Why? Had he not seen the field he would definitely have left already.
                                          Bc he wouldn't have million dollar offers on the table. He'd still have to prove himself.

Sure there's a chance he leaves, but probably less

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Sparks View Post
                                            He's just out for money, now. If he comes back, whatever, we'll have a good QB, but some of the shine is off. If he goes somewhere else, hope he crashes.
                                            I’m sure that’s it. Stuck around for the bowl but sure he’s out for money. Three coaches in less than a month, a head coach who has never been a head coach, all the changes in staff…he’s wise to look at options. Ou fans getting salty after benefitting from qb’s doing the same exact thing is irony. I hope he goes and wins a natty and heisman like other non-ou qb’s have.

Comment

Everyone calm down with the name calling. This is CFB now and it’s going to make the NBA super team stuff seem like tiddlywinks. CFB as we knew it has been dead. They have to put a timeline for portal entries, like before CCGs. Hit the kids that want to move due to situation and try to cut out the buying of players.

Comment

Finally this whole drama comes to an end. I did not want to trash a 18 yr old but this guy seems to be a drama queen. I know this is a new world with the NIL stuff but I don't think we just get into a bidding war for a superstar QB.
                                                Just get a game manager QB behind a solid OL. Focus on the trenches and I am sure we will be much closer to #8. Enough of these 5 star turds FULR recruited.

Comment

Dillon Gabriel come on down.

Comment

How long do we expect this decision to be made? I might need to take a break from the internet until we get the news.

Comment

Originally posted by At the Lake View Post
                                                      Time to change the website banner!
                                                      Indeed. Even if he stays, he doesn't deserve to be up there after pulling this bullshit.

Comment

"What is best for me". Ok

Comment

WE WANT DILLON!!!

Comment

For those of you telling him to just leave....are you prepared for Mims, Mario Williams, and Farooq (who only came bc of caleb) to leave tooo?
                                                            There’s surely some two star undersized okies with heart to play to a 6-6 record

Comment

So he just used the bowl game to make more money. Fuck this bitch. We don’t even want him back. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Sparks View Post
                                                                Yeah! He should turn down millions to keep a few fans happy! How dare him! A lot of hypocrites on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Slippery Pete View Post
                                                                  Well in order to keep these guys somebody is gonna have to go back and get a shit load of dimes.
                                                                  Underrated post

Comment

Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post

There’s surely some two star undersized okies with heart to play to a 6-6 record
                                                                    Don't know if we can beat the pokes out for them though.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Bc he wouldn't have million dollar offers on the table. He'd still have to prove himself.

Sure there's a chance he leaves, but probably less
                                                                        Eh…maybe. He’d still be headed to USC.

Comment

Based on his play in the bowl game, seems like his position fundamentals developed more in the one month post-LR, than in the entire year before that with the "QB whisperer".

Comment

Just because you enter the portal doesn't mean you can't remove your name from the portal. It is the only way he can openly look at all options. Good luck to him whatever he decides. Just wish it had been known earlier so there was more time for OU to recruit transfers to fill the voids we may soon have.
                                                                            Last edited by Burglekutt; 01-03-2022, 02:31 PM.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Ou fans getting salty after benefitting from qb’s doing the same exact thing is irony.
                                                                              Nobody got salty about Rattler transferring; he was benched. As were the three inbound QB's you seem to be referencing.

I know you just like the attention that comes from being a contrarian and I know I shouldn't give you more of what you crave, but had to point out the extreme error in your attempt to troll.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by Slippery Pete View Post
                                                                                Land Land ... .See Snatch!!

Comment

#41
                                                                                  The potential wr fall out could be rough. Oh well.

Comment

#42

I’m sure that’s it. Stuck around for the bowl but sure he’s out for money. Three coaches in less than a month, a head coach who has never been a head coach, all the changes in staff…he’s wise to look at options. Ou fans getting salty after benefitting from qb’s doing the same exact thing is irony. I hope he goes and wins a natty and heisman like other non-ou qb’s have.
                                                                                    Crazy day when SoCali is the voice of reason on here. Pretty sad that a bunch of grown men think a teenager should do what makes them happy instead of what's best for his future. The portal and NIL have given CW an incredible opportunity...it would be ignorant for him not to see what his options (financially and development) are.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Wasn’t Mayfield, Murray and Hurt transfers. OU has won more Han their share of transfer battles

Comment

#44
                                                                                        This is the new world of college football. It sucks for us fans, but we had better get used to it. Loyalty is now secondary in many cases, but I have full faith in our coaching staff/athletic department to put together a good long-range plan (NIL related) to help negate some of this. Still, there is going to be some short time "sting" virtually every season moving forward. Nothing we can do about it.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          If the pessimists are right ... it means he already has a deal with another school
                                                                                          ... and he's probably following Riley out to USC

the problem for OU now is ... CW will be actively recruiting from the team to go with him.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            A bigger problem will be if the top receivers bail out also.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              I mean Georgia has offered $5 mil. You’re a complete dick if you expect him to stay.

OU had its chance but compliance won’t get out the way. Blame the NIL and transfer portal shit. Only way this stops is shut down the transfer portal. NIL is workable if you eliminate the transfer portal.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

He did spark a massive RRS comeback….that’s an awful big accomplishment in my book.
                                                                                                Had a good game, feels good to win that one. But conf. title, nat'l championship, Heisman, All-American, Davey O'brien trophy...no.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  This is all about NIL and im not blaming him. All you "jUsT pAy dA kiDz, dEy a1Nt sLaVeZ" people are getting exactly what you wished for and it isnt going to he good for OU in long run.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Saddest part for me is we now know OU isn’t willing to pay what the other blue bloods are. Doesn’t bode well I don’t think. Guess OU will have to become UGA with elite defense.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1