First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me pick an NFL team to primarily watch

With the demise of college football as it was originally intended to be, I want an NFL team to primarily watch. I have some prerequisites though...

1. They have to hate commies.

2. They can't have orange in their color scheme.

3. They have to openly acknowledge that sporks are vastly superior to chopsticks.

4. They have to acknowledge that smoked BBQ bologna is a thing and if done right, is awesome.

5. They have to be a mostly consistent winner past, present, and near future.

Who are the most qualified candidates and welcome to the off-season, bitches!*

* Denotes Saban has already won, so the season is over.

Kansas City seems to have fans sprouting up by the thousands. They like their BBQ.

Comment

Don't waste your time, Fuck the NFL.

Comment

I have moved OU Softball to my #1 sport. Still the Sooners, Gasso has it going, and no crazy NIL deals wreaking havoc.
        37 days until first game.
        Perhaps DB can add a specific softball forum instead of "Other Sports"?

https://soonersports.com/sports/soft...?path=softball

Comment

Comment

You’ve basically eliminated every team with your prerequisites. So yeah, maybe just find a new sport?? I’ve mentioned this before, but women’s beach volleyball has definitely caught my attention recently!

Comment

Originally posted by TigerMan View Post
              You’ve basically eliminated every team with your prerequisites. So yeah, maybe just find a new sport?? I’ve mentioned this before, but women’s beach volleyball has definitely caught my attention recently!
              As it should! I've heard they are playing a game of some sort, but my concentration keeps getting diverted.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerMan View Post

Women's beach volleyball it is!

Comment

Jacksonville Jaguars are the only NFL team that has a pool for the fans inside the stadium so there's that. May as well watch people swim while they are losing. However, they win the first draft pick every year!

Comment

Though I am not a fan, the New England Patriots are the team for you.

1. They are Patriots, so of course they hate commies. And they are smart enough to know the difference between commies and liberals.

2. Red, white and blue. They are Patriots.

3. Ever tried eating baked beans or clam chowder with chopsticks?

4. They are blue color enough to make BBQ bologna a Sunday dinner staple.

5. As long as they have Belicheck, they will continue to win.

Comment

dumb.

Comment

The NFL isn’t perfect, but it’s been set up better, and more legitimate than CFB since it’s creation. The chiefs are a good team to get behind, it’s a storied franchise, one of the best(although mostly idiotic) fanbases in football. Tailgating is amazing at arrowhead(ghea stadium or some shit now). Also KC is a pretty conservative city and very traditionalist compared to most NFL cities. Also you don’t have to pull your hair out watching players miss tackles or completely blow an assignment watching NFL like you do in CFB.

Comment

I've moved on to watching shin kicking and Bossaball.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWSooner View Post
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	194
Size:	5.50 MB
ID:	940375

Comment

Originally posted by zcaa0g View Post
                              With the demise of college football as it was originally intended to be, I want an NFL team to primarily watch. I have some prerequisites though...

3. They have to openly acknowledge that sporks are vastly superior to chopsticks.

4. They have to acknowledge that smoked BBQ bologna is a thing and if done right, is awesome.

Pick you own fucking team, I’m not doing your work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post
                                Fuck the NFL.
                                NFL, NIL whatever it takes.

Comment

Australian rules football is a pretty fun game to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Sparks View Post

NFL, NIL whatever it takes.
                                    Maybe Mazzeppa can make the NFL logo into the NIL logo.

Comment

You should check out the Ocho. They should have some sports that pique an interest.

Comment

Green Bay Packers

1. Blue collar fan base and Rodgers is based asf. Cheeseheads.

2. Green and Yellow. You're good.

3. Fuck both. Use your hands. Far superior to both.

4. BBQ Bologna goes great with Brats, Cheese and Beer. Don't think GB fans will bitch at all. Tulsa Packer Backers have adopted BBQ Bologna into the mix of norms at tailgates.

5. Won the NFC Regular season this year, 13 time NFL Champs, 4 time Super Bowl Champs, It's basically Green Bay and Green Bays bitches in the NFC North. Oldest team in the NFL still in their original city. SuperBowl trophy is named after their legendary coach Vince Lombardi.

Winners all around.

Comment

"College" football is becoming an unregulated NFL with age limits.

Comment

Originally posted by ByngSooner View Post
                                            I have moved OU Softball to my #1 sport. Still the Sooners, Gasso has it going, and no crazy NIL deals wreaking havoc.
                                            37 days until first game.
                                            Perhaps DB can add a specific softball forum instead of "Other Sports"?

https://soonersports.com/sports/soft...?path=softball
                                            This is prolly our #1 choice!

Comment

Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post
                                              Don't waste your time, Fuck the NFL.
                                              Since all football is pro now, like the pro teams with the most former Sooners, especially with starting players, such as the Ravens, Bengals, Dallas, Cardinals, Browns, and I am probably leaving out some.

Comment

OU softball and Dallas.

Yule always have something to talk about.

Comment

I’m Steelers/Packers. You’ve got that smoked bologna qualifier, though, so you’re screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerKA1999 View Post

Green Bay Packers

4. BBQ Bologna goes great with Brats, Cheese and Beer. Don't think GB fans will bitch at all. Tulsa Packer Backers have adopted BBQ Bologna into the mix of norms at tailgates.

5. Won the NFC Regular season this year, 13 time NFL Champs, 4 time Super Bowl Champs, It's basically Green Bay and Green Bays bitches in the NFC North. Oldest team in the NFL still in their original city. SuperBowl trophy is named after their legendary coach Vince Lombardi.

Winners all around.
                                                    Woke town in a woke state, if that's your thing.

Comment

Is this a trick or something?

Comment

Let me introduce you to my fantasy football team. I wouldn’t spend time and money going to a BBQ joint and eat bologna, but 4 out of 5 beats most of the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by GimmeVaughn View Post
                                                          You should check out the Ocho. They should have some sports that pique an interest.

That's a bold strategy, GimmeVaughn. We'll see if it pays off.

Comment

AFC Richmond
                                                            Live Free or Die!

Comment

Eagles baby.

no commies. Hell rocky balboa is like a second mascot.

no orange (and not called “cowboys” either so you won’t have that issue swimming around in your head)

you eat cheesesteak with your fucking hands, pussy. But certainly any Philly fan acknowledges the spork is vastly superior to chopsticks.

bbq bologna? I love it and I’m the only eagle fan you know. So 100% of all eagle fans love bbq bologna.

the eagles have never been bad for any long stretch in my 50 years on earth. And I challenge anyone to find a more entertaining team/fan base to follow.

Comment

OU women's softball and beach volleyball is the play as already stated by obvious gentlemen scholars. That is until the you know who's invade those "women" sports as well. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by OB2.0 View Post
                                                                  OU women's softball and beach volleyball is the play as already stated by obvious gentlemen scholars. That is until the you know who's invade those "women" sports as well. LOL
                                                                  Yeah gotta be careful rooting for those sports. Could end up cheering on a bunch of trannys…..like that cheerleader you all had.

Comment

Frisbee golf is where's it at.

There might be some chopstick issues though and I'm not sure it's much of a smoked bologna crowd either but hey, you could start something.

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post

Yeah gotta be careful rooting for those sports. Could end up cheering on a bunch of trannys…..like that cheerleader you all had.
                                                                      I grossed myself out with a visual of beach volleyball being invaded by the alphabet mafia. Lol

Comment

So the OP just stepped into the portal because he is hungry. Time for a snickers bar.

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post

If you can’t spot a tranny in the bikinis those women wear in beach volleyball, then you need to get your eyes checked! Wait…. define tranny? Are those the ones that actually cut shit off? Or is that the pan or tri sexual? Or one of the other fifty groups out there? How long is that acronym now? I can’t keep up with it all. My kids come home from school bitching about how their liberal teachers have added 1-2 more groups at least once a month. I mean, to each their own. Whatever is what I say. But, I’m still loving me some women’s beach volleyball!

Comment

Originally posted by hogarita View Post
                                                                            Frisbee golf is where's it at.

There might be some chopstick issues though and I'm not sure it's much of a smoked bologna crowd either but hey, you could start something.

You’re gonna get yelled at for not calling it “disc” golf.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by SoonerKA1999 View Post

Green Bay Packers

Winners all around.
                                                                              There's a packers fan group in OK? I need details ASAP

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by TonySoprano View Post

There's a packers fan group in OK? I need details ASAP
                                                                                Yeah one of the largest Packer Backer groups in the US is in Tulsa. They meet at the Remington in the Marriot on 71st and Lewis in Tulsa. They block off the parking lot for Tailgates. It's calmed down a bit in the last couple of years largely because of COVID, but it still exists. I use to be a member, but I just don't care to go anymore. There are a lot of Wisconsin transplants in Tulsa. Mainly here for Aviation Jobs and Oil and Gas work.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Sooner Sam View Post

You’re gonna get yelled at for not calling it “disc” golf.
                                                                                  Crap.... Hopefully they're too stoned to yell really loud.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                  X
                                                                                  UA-124223861-1