First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banner at top?

I guess CW's one of our own, until he's not. The same glue that could hold the team together might be the explosive that blows it apart.

The banner should depict the NIL of Socalisooner being raped by a clown.

Socali is indeed a proud Sooner. Lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by Backintheday View Post
      I guess CW's one of our own, until he's not. The same glue that could hold the team together might be the explosive that blows it apart.
      Did you tinkle a little bit while posting?

Comment

Was not this same thread moved to the Stillwater aboard

Comment

"get paid to post"!

Comment

I’m gonna holdout until someone starts a 3rd thread about the banner before I reveal my true feelings in the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post
              Was confusing not the order words the used you of it?

Comment

Where is the Stillwater aboard?

Did I miss that week’s episode of Discover Oklahoma?

Comment

In before...

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post
                    Send it to the portal!

I said that in the other one.

Comment

Banner at top
                      Poker in the rear

nahh, gotta be something better

Comment

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post
                        "get paid to post"!
                        That was a scam

Comment

Originally posted by BoomerAnon View Post

That was a scam
                          Evidently

Comment

This confirms Socali is a Mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatgator View Post
                              This confirms Socali is a Mod.
                              More like Full Choke

Comment

Wait, Williams entered the portal?

Comment

How much longer do I have to look at the ass wipe Benedict Arnold plastered on the top banner every time I come on DB? BOOMER!

Comment

Originally posted by IKE93 View Post
                                    How much longer do I have to look at the ass wipe Benedict Arnold plastered on the top banner every time I come on DB? BOOMER!

He hasn’t even left the team. So until he leaves.

Comment

Put BV up there.
                                      Put CW in the rear view.

Comment

Can we change the banner to something that has a ninja in it? Ninjas are pretty bad ass, you know.

Comment

Take the bum down!! angrymob.jpeg

Comment

Comment

Comment

It’s funny … this whole deal is really revealing on personality types. You can tell those who are cut out for management/ownership positions. And then those who are stuck slaving in the trenches all day.

Comment

Just FYI… we already have stuff on standby folks. Have had it ready since Caleb officially announced he was headed to portal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post

You just want OU to nail our ass with a seize and desist huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ChpThril View Post
                                                      It’s funny … this whole deal is really revealing on personality types. You can tell those who are cut out for management/ownership positions. And then those who are stuck slaving in the trenches all day.
                                                      I prefer intelligent and not so intelligent.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot about the OU thing,

Comment

I thought Brent and Caleb both are going to Ohio State until Chp chimed in.

Comment

"GAME TIME"?

more like GAY TIME!

Comment

One more addition to the Pants Pisser list.

Comment

It’s cease.

Jesus Christ…

Comment

They might want to seize your property. Would rather you "cease" posting anything with a trademarked logo.

Just poking some fun at this.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy View Post

One more addition to the Pants Pisser list.
                                                                    He might be the first Millennial Pants Pisser.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner in SoCal View Post

They might want to seize your property. Would rather you "cease" posting anything with a trademarked logo.

Just poking some fun at this.

Bushy beat you

I really gotta quit relying on siri

Comment

Bushy beat you

I really gotta quit relying on siri
                                                                        I'll claim I was writing my lengthy response when he posted. That's my story!

All good!
                                                                        Last edited by Sooner in SoCal; 01-08-2022, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Living rent free in the minds of senile dumb fucks. Lololol It’s easy to see who never had any pride in themselves and who only does what their told to do like a good ol boy BOOMER!

Comment

upload images

No need to thank me, just doing my part

Comment

#39
                                                                              ….put a Sooner on the banner

SS

Comment

#40
                                                                                Living rent free in the minds of senile dumb fucks. Lololol It’s easy to see who never had any pride in themselves and who only does what their told to do like a good ol boy BOOMER!
                                                                                I'm not senile. A dumbfuck, perhaps...

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Tommy_Boy View Post
                                                                                  Can we change the banner to something that has a ninja in it? Ninjas are pretty bad ass, you know.
                                                                                  I whole-heartedly concur....

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Tommy_Boy View Post
                                                                                    Agreed.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post

upload images

No need to thank me, just doing my part

Comment

#44
                                                                                        The banner should depict the NIL of Socalisooner being raped by a clown.

Socali is indeed a proud Sooner. Lulz.
                                                                                        Clown on midget crime. Tragic.

Comment

#45

Half truths, but second half is spot on and lends a “like”…. dumbfuck.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by Backintheday View Post

More like Full Choke
                                                                                            I’ve got him as Improved Cylinder

Comment

#47

Yeah, we do need a new banner ... the below is nowhere near the skills of Mazeppa but ... for what it's worth

Comment

#48

We’ll.. I’m pretty sure the other dumb fuck is senile BOOMER!

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  ChpThril so you really want your legacy to be remembered as the mod who allowed CW to be on the banner at the same time he’s announcing he’s following Muleshit Riley to usc?

SMH.. I know you’re better than this brother do what’s right and take one for the team BOOMER!

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    ChpThril so you really want your legacy to be remembered as the mod who allowed CW to be on the banner at the same time he’s announcing he’s following Muleshit Riley to usc?

SMH.. I know you’re better than this brother do what’s right and take one for the team BOOMER!

LoL he hasn’t announced shit. The day he announces, we’ll replace it. Why are you so triggered about a kid who’s doing what his agent is making him do is the question? You better get used to this, bc this will be the norm for all NIL level players from now on.

as far as my legacy …. My legacy is imprinted on the university … literally. Like literally there’s a building on campus with my family name on it

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1