Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, when I get some better artwork for the schedule, I will post it. Until then we have the big ass banner

Comment

I had to look real close to make sure none of them had painted fingernails.

Comment

Originally posted by Slytherin View Post
        I had to look real close to make sure none of them had painted fingernails.

What about crooked pinky's?

Comment

Originally posted by ChpThril View Post

LoL he hasn’t announced shit. The day he announces, we’ll replace it. Why are you so triggered about a kid who’s doing what his agent is making him do is the question? You better get used to this, bc this will be the norm for all NIL level players from now on.

as far as my legacy …. My legacy is imprinted on the university … literally. Like literally there’s a building on campus with my family name on it
          They renamed your DeBarr Building the Chemistry Building.

Comment

Love it.

Great job, y'all.

Comment

Comment

Why is the Clemson defensive coordinator standing between President Harroz and Joe C.? That's a terrible image edit job on throwing him in there! Geez, this whole banner saga has been a disaster!

Comment

We're going to fucking murder UTEP.

Comment

What are they pointing at?

Comment

Somewhere there is a joke about 3 proctologists standing in front of an airplane. I will let someone else run with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by zcaa0g View Post
                        Somewhere there is a joke about 3 proctologists standing in front of an airplane. I will let someone else run with that one.
                        It's almost like the reporter asked "Who's in charge?"

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Lookin good! Very fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner Sam View Post

Provo Privy?
                              Was my Peter-san braaaave?

Comment

Great banner. Does Joe C have nail polish on?

Sorry Slytherin you beat me to it. I do feel better knowing I'm not the only one who looks at men's fingernails.
                                Last edited by Slippery Pete; 01-21-2022, 08:14 AM.

Comment

The voiceover on that picture should be Venables saying, “As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.”

Comment

Only if Bob were in the pic.

Comment

No, but why is Joe Gatto in there with BV and Joe C?

Comment

I just wanna say thanks for getting rid of that old banner .................... I moved on quite a while ago, and even then , that guy does not deserve that kind of attention even if he was still a Sooner.

Comment

Happy now motherfuckers? I still wanted to wait till the official announcement, but I'm gonna be out of pocket for a bit and won't have access to my PC. Figured I'd get it out the way so you guys aren't bitching when it's a few days past lol
                                          Can Recruiting 2022 be fixed?

Comment

It's really nice seeing 3 people who wholeheartedly love the University of Oklahoma on the banner. Boomer!

Comment

Happy now motherfuckers? I still wanted to wait till the official announcement, but I'm gonna be out of pocket for a bit and won't have access to my PC. Figured I'd get it out the way so you guys aren't bitching when it's a few days past lol
                                              Nice choice on the banner, and the schedule should be an off season staple if it hasn’t been in the past. Honestly I never paid any attention until all the pants pissing these last few weeks.

Comment

LoL he hasn’t announced shit. The day he announces, we’ll replace it. Why are you so triggered about a kid who’s doing what his agent is making him do is the question? You better get used to this, bc this will be the norm for all NIL level players from now on.

as far as my legacy …. My legacy is imprinted on the university … literally. Like literally there’s a building on campus with my family name on it
                                                There's a Thril building on campus?

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post

No, Dipshit Hall. Jeez. We already covered this.

Comment

The banner has spoken. CW is in the past. Move on. Also, we play some guy named Kent in the second game. He must be a badass.

Comment

I was out on jury duty that day.

Comment

Is Dipshit Hall where the Dean's office is located?

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post

It’s more like an Asian massage parlor on flood

Comment

Just FYI… we already have stuff on standby folks. Have had it ready since Caleb officially announced he was headed to portal.
                                                            But why didn't yall fix the 22' recruiting class thread on the recruiting forum that was broken for the last two days?

Hhmmmmmmmm????

Comment

I shall click some ads in honor of your efforts.

Comment

About fucking time that banner was changed!!!

I do really like the knew one though.

Comment

is it just me or does your president remind you of that cocky little frat boy everyone would rather punch in the face than talk to in college? probably just me.

Comment

I trust all three of these motherfuckers more than any mercenary influencer wannabes.

Comment

Originally posted by keef View Post
                                                                      is it just me or does your president remind you of that cocky little frat boy everyone would rather punch in the face than talk to in college? probably just me.
                                                                      Looks can be deceiving. After all, there is an idea of a real Dr. X, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory. Though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

But why didn't yall fix the 22' recruiting class thread on the recruiting forum that was broken for the last two days?

Hhmmmmmmmm????

BC we’re probably closing that forum. That said, nobody knew it was broken. You didn’t flag it did you? No…. Well then don’t say shit if you haven’t sent a flag.

We only fix things we know about and we don’t know about them unless a user flags it.

Comment

BC we’re probably closing that forum. That said, nobody knew it was broken. You didn’t flag it did you? No…. Well then don’t say shit if you haven’t sent a flag.

We only fix things we know about and we don’t know about them unless a user flags it.
                                                                          I never flag anything. It makes Stinger hit the nurse button.

Comment

Thank fucking God we got that changed. The world can exhale again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. X View Post
                                                                              Looks can be deceiving. After all, there is an idea of a real Dr. X, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory. Though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
                                                                              I can't tell if you're on my side or not, Joe

Comment

Only if Bob were in the pic.
                                                                                Who do you think is flying the plane?

Comment

I can't tell if you're on my side or not, Joe
                                                                                  You like the Oklahoma State Cowboys? Their early work was a little too mediocre for my taste. But when Les Miles was hired in 2001, I think they really came into their own, statistically and competitively. Then in 2005 they hired Mike Gundy, their most accomplished coach. I think their undisputed masterpiece is the 2021 season, where they managed to both overachieve and underachieve in the same year, a season so frustrating most people probably don't think it represents what it's like to root for the Cowboys. But they should, because it's not just a team that has made considerable strides over the last twenty years, but it is a program that is never to be made fun of again! HEY KEEF!!!

Comment

You like the Oklahoma State Cowboys? Their early work was a little too mediocre for my taste. But when Les Miles was hired in 2001, I think they really came into their own, statistically and competitively. Then in 2005 they hired Mike Gundy, their most accomplished coach. I think their undisputed masterpiece is the 2021 season, where they managed to both overachieve and underachieve in the same year, a season so frustrating most people probably don't think it represents what it's like to root for the Cowboys. But they should, because it's not just a team that has made considerable strides over the last twenty years, but it is a program that is never to be made fun of again! HEY KEEF!!!
                                                                                    The play in the Big 12 Championship where OSU comes up just a little short was a nice touch to the season. I appreciated the uniqueness of the choke. How could a real OSU fan not?

Comment

All I can tell you is that you don't want to fuck with those Lebanese dudes...

If you punched one of them in the face every other Lebanese person in Oklahoma would know about it by the end of the day and they would put a contract on you. LOL.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Poster View Post
                                                                                          We're going to fucking murder UTEP.
                                                                                          It'll be nice to get past UTEP and Kent St without holding our breath and tightening our sphincter until the last second. I'm tired of being in a game with a team late in the 4th that we should've blown out in the first half.

"Traxx, you don't know what you're talking about. Tulane turned out to be a lot better team than we thought."
                                                                                          ~someone on here, I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by CalSOONER View Post

Was my Peter-san braaaave?
                                                                                            You're what this is all about...Green Beret.

Comment

Originally posted by traxx View Post
                                                                                              "Traxx, you don't know what you're talking about. Tulane turned out to be a lot better team than we thought."
                                                                                              ~someone on here, I'm sure
                                                                                              Yeah, I kept up with Tulane for the first few weeks of the season hoping to see proof of that. There was no proof. Actually proof that the opposite was true. Tulane was not a good team last season. Of course, after roughly the WV game, no one needed to watch OUs prior opponents to know we were not a good team.
                                                                                              Last edited by Sooner Eclipse; 01-22-2022, 06:50 AM.

Comment

BC we’re probably closing that forum. ...
                                                                                                Wait. What!!???

That's the most awesome forum on the internet.
                                                                                                I visit it at least five times a day!

I'm being serious, it's the one site I visit daily almost all year long.

I vote to leave it alone. Please....

Comment

Wait. What!!???

Well thank you for the feedback. It’s definitely noted

Comment

Wait. What!!???

There's a recruiting forum?

Comment

Now if we could just get rid of the Grinch emoji...

SPOILER

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1