Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that’s how you approach a decommit the BV (right) way!

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that’s how you approach a decommit the BV (right) way!

FULR

We're going to pat our own backs the right way, all the way to number eight.

Comment

"Patting backs" describes OU's tackling philosophy the last 10 years.

Looking at you Pat Fields.

Comment

What a contrast in character between BV and Lincoln Riley.

Next year is looking like a total rebuild but I'm more confident than ever that we are going to end up better as a program.

Comment

Now, lets go 'poach'ing!

Comment

I think Jesus is proud of Brent, Dabo, and Jared about how this was handled. Since of course the kid ended up at OU.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindreader101 View Post
              FULR

"Pussy move, you'll never get anywhere with morals like this."

---Nicholas Lou Saban Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by BeelzeBob View Post
                "Patting backs" describes OU's tackling philosophy the last 10 years.

Looking at you Pat Fields.
                "Pat"

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
                  I think Jesus is proud of Brent, Dabo, and Jared about how this was handled. Since of course the kid ended up at OU.
                  They looked at it in a holistic context

Comment

Having a man of honor in charge gives me a chubby.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindreader101 View Post
                      FULR

Does anyone know a good sheetrock man? I just ran through my living room wall...think I pulled a hammy as well.

Comment

I get the feeling Brent is going to play Mr. Nice Guy for 2022 prospects with regards to Clempsun and nobody else. 2023 is a clean slate and fair game. BV and DS aren’t going to be enemies; but much like Stoops and BV once he went to Clempsun, there were no promises.

Comment

Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                          I get the feeling Brent is going to play Mr. Nice Guy for 2022 prospects with regards to Clempsun and nobody else. 2023 is a clean slate and fair game. BV and DS aren’t going to be enemies; but much like Stoops and BV once he went to Clempsun, there were no promises.
                          pretty sure bates/bv have already offered several defensive players from the southeast....that also hold offers from Clemson...(2023)

Comment

Originally posted by theresonly187 View Post

pretty sure bates/bv have already offered several defensive players from the southeast....that also hold offers from Clemson...(2023)
                            An offer isn't a commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Widescreen View Post

An offer isn't a commitment.
                              ya don't say....

Comment

BV is being fair because it involved DS and Clemson.

I hope he finds the opportunity to bend Sarkisian over and fuck him like a cheap crack whore.

Fuck Texas

Comment

Originally posted by theresonly187 View Post

ya don't say....
                                  Maybe I misunderstood. It looked like you were saying that BV isn't being honest about how he approaches recruiting (he's obviously recruiting some of the players Clemson is recruiting).

Comment

Meanwhile in California... paparazzi was able to record Lincoln Riley reportedly speaking with Oklahoma QB Caleb Williams earlier today. Stay tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by Lout View Post
                                      We're going to pat our own backs the right way, all the way to number eight.
                                      But i want to be #1. :)

Comment

Originally posted by flatsix View Post
                                        I hope he finds the opportunity to bend Sarkisian over and fuck him like a cheap crack whore.

Fuck Texas… holistically.
                                        FIFY

Comment

Riley's recruiting game is still milking Baker, Kyler, Ceedee Lamb, Mark Andrews, Brown... and not to mention that legendary offensive line of 2017-2019. All those pieces were in place when he arrived. Once Rattler, Hazelwood, Wease... train wrecks start piling up he'll bail out to NFL. NFL contract sizes will soon catch up to NCAAF.

Comment

That's cool and all for this 2022 class but moving forward it shouldn't matter if it's a Clemson commit if the recruit has interest in OU.

Comment

Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                                              This seems right, and I hope he has a LOT more killer instinct than Riley

Comment

Originally posted by flatsix View Post
                                                BV is being fair because it involved DS and Clemson.

Fuck Texas
                                                This is the funniest shit I’ve read all week!

Comment

BV with the reverse psychology. Already showing his hidden genius recruiting tactics. He should use it on some more Clempson players.

Comment

Originally posted by BobStoopsReal View Post
                                                    BV with the reverse psychology. Already showing his hidden genius recruiting tactics. He should use it on some more Clempson players.
                                                    ….BV may be a Jedi

SS

Comment

Originally posted by MalibuSooner View Post
                                                      What a contrast in character between BV and Lincoln Riley.

Next year is looking like a total rebuild but I'm more confident than ever that we are going to end up better as a program.
                                                      No shit. I know it's "just win baby" but I got really tired of holding my nose to root for a low character, woke, bitch. I feel like we can once again (same as with Bob) put all of our hearts behind a guy that is all about doing things the right way and who can actually get us to #8.

It's a great time to be a Sooner.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                      X
                                                      UA-124223861-1