I think we all know what this means.
      Yeah.

Time for you to refresh your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by MJSooner View Post
        it means we need to change the banner picture for this site

Comment

It's so funny Riley and Williams camps were floating exorbitant rumors about UGA, LSU, UCLA....

Cover for the inevitable reuniting of LR and Caleb.

Comment

I hope CW and LR fail miserably. I don’t have any hate for CW….he came here for one reason and one reason only…to play for Riley. I do question how USC plans to protect CW with such a bad OL.

I wish CW would take into account that he actually regressed under Riley though. As did Rattler. And every other QB that didn’t transfer in. Only the QBs with private QB coaches played well here under Riley.

LR’s reputation as a QB whisperer has taken a hit. It’s becoming obvious to those that pay attention that LR is a good QB coach that has been blessed with immense talent. Really became obvious this season. The footwork and recognition of Rattler and Williams was always piss poor and never improved. That would concern me if I’ve Mr. Williams….

Williams would’ve been more successful other places, including here.

Comment

Originally posted by over rated View Post
              Jaxon dart goes portaling
              Could you enlighten us less informed about what this means.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post

Could you enlighten us less informed about what this means.
                the assumption is this USC QB just realized the QB room will have some new competition.

Comment

Originally posted by MJSooner View Post
                  Yep. It means time for you to change your avatar

EDIT: somebody beat me to it

Comment

I think I'll name my next dog Jaxon.

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post
                      I think I'll name my next dog Jaxon.
                      I'll name mine Jaxoff

Comment

Jaxon Dart may be the biggest loser in this scheme. He is up against enrollment deadlines and unless he has been in contact with other schools he may be in a bind. Wonder what Nelson thinks about this? CW was going to do this from the beginning and this reveals his motive all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner5030 View Post

the assumption is this USC QB just realized the QB room will have some new competition.
                          So USC has a quarterback named Dart?

Comment

Of all places I'm happy if he ends up at USC. Lincoln fooled him once... now apparently twice.

I can't wait to watch him play with a lot less talent. USC poses no threat to the college football world any time soon.

If they are to make it to a playoff in a couple of years we already know what's going to happen. We've seen this three times already. Soft S&C and soft coddle-me culture leads to a soft team. They'll get gorilla-stomped by a much tougher SEC team.

Comment

ucla lost Gabriel......I'll put my money on dart going there...

Comment

Originally posted by Cmc View Post
                                Jaxon Dart may be the biggest loser in this scheme. He is up against enrollment deadlines and unless he has been in contact with other schools he may be in a bind. Wonder what Nelson thinks about this? CW was going to do this from the beginning and this reveals his motive all along.
                                Dart is screwed unfortunately. Sucks for him. He actually put up some great stats the few times I noticed last year. Has a lot of potential!

Nelson is just fine. His situation at USC is the exact situation he had at OU when he committed here. He will be a backup CW his true freshman year and then take over.

That was the original plan with CW too but obviously things changed when Rattler (and Riley’s offense) struggled.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmc View Post
                                  There's speculation that the west coast recruits we're informed beforehand. It's "God's plan."

Comment

https://twitter.com/soonergridiron/status/

Comment

TBOW’s reputation as a QB guru is vastly overrated. He gets way to much credit for Mayfield, Murray, and Hurts. Mayfield was a fighter who went to Tech and got good experience from Kingsbury then came to OU with a chip on his shoulder and ready to show out. Murray was an absolute freak, who was coached all his life by his dad. He is viewed as the greatest High school player in Texas. All tbow had to do was not screw it up. Hurts was a well seasoned veteran thanks to Bama. He just need a little fine tuning from tbow. Rattler was his first true recruit/prospect. He massively regressed from last year to this year. If CW and others can’t see that good luck to them

Comment

https://twitter.com/ParkerThune/status/

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                                          TBOW’s reputation as a QB guru is vastly overrated. He gets way to much credit for Mayfield, Murray, and Hurts. Mayfield was a fighter who went to Tech and got good experience from Kingsbury then came to OU with a chip on his shoulder and ready to show out. Murray was an absolute freak, who was coached all his life by his dad. He is viewed as the greatest High school player in Texas. All tbow had to do was not screw it up. Hurts was a well seasoned veteran thanks to Bama. He just need a little fine tuning from tbow. Rattler was his first true recruit/prospect. He massively regressed from last year to this year. If CW and others can’t see that good luck to them

Comment

Originally posted by Database Error View Post
                                            Of all places I'm happy if he ends up at USC. Lincoln fooled him once... now apparently twice.

I can't wait to watch him play with a lot less talent. USC poses no threat to the college football world any time soon.

If they are to make it to a playoff in a couple of years we already know what's going to happen. We've seen this three times already. Soft S&C and soft coddle-me culture leads to a soft team. They'll get gorilla-stomped by a much tougher SEC team.
                                            Would be hilarious if it was our team who was the SEC team that performed said stomping lol

Comment

Originally posted by SoonernVolved View Post
                                              https://twitter.com/soonergridiron/status/
                                              I haven’t seen Chubba Purdy, but we may prefer Dart over Purdy?

Dart is a proven QB (well as proven as a young QB in his situation could be) with lots of potential. Someone will land a stud.

Comment

Would be hilarious if it was our team who was the SEC team that performed said stomping lol
                                                It would re-affirm to me that the world is a just place.

Comment

It would be something if LiaR got rid of Dart for CW & CW ends up somewhere else. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mazeppa View Post

So USC has* a quarterback named Dart?
                                                    *had

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

*had
                                                      Things move fast,

Comment

I look forward to USC going 8-4 and then CW bolts for the NFL. A lot of work for LR with no real fruit to bear.

Comment

Dart has company now. 4* TE at USC:

https://twitter.com/mtrigg_/status/

I would take both.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerHank View Post
                                                            I look forward to USC going 8-4 and then CW bolts for the NFL. A lot of work for LR with no real fruit to bear.
                                                            I dont care either way as long as OU is successful.

Comment

We should take Dart and the TE.

Comment

In the vid LIAR is Thulsa Doom and the brain-dead jumper girl is Caleb

Comment

We should take Dart and the TE.
                                                                  Agreed. It provides quality depth at two great spots & Lebby would definitely use both effectively.

Comment

Dart has company now. 4* TE at USC:

https://twitter.com/mtrigg_/status/

I would take both.
                                                                    I would take this guy simply because all he posted was “I’m in the transfer portal” instead of some vapid and completely dishonest self-aggrandizing bullshit graphic thanking Jesus and a pissed off fan base when the only things really involved are money and ego.

Hang on, be right back after taking a breath. I love Jesus and all of you for tolerating my absence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppa85 View Post

I haven’t seen Chubba Purdy, but we may prefer Dart over Purdy?

Dart is a proven QB (well as proven as a young QB in his situation could be) with lots of potential. Someone will land a stud.
                                                                      I think I'd rather have Dart than Gabriel. I've been fairly excited about Gabriel but after watching a lot of his game highlights vs several teams I'm not really all that impressed with his passing.

Comment

I hope CW and LR fail miserably. I don’t have any hate for CW….he came here for one reason and one reason only…to play for Riley. I do question how USC plans to protect CW with such a bad OL.

I wish CW would take into account that he actually regressed under Riley though. As did Rattler. And every other QB that didn’t transfer in. Only the QBs with private QB coaches played well here under Riley.

LR’s reputation as a QB whisperer has taken a hit. It’s becoming obvious to those that pay attention that LR is a good QB coach that has been blessed with immense talent. Really became obvious this season. The footwork and recognition of Rattler and Williams was always piss poor and never improved. That would concern me if I’ve Mr. Williams….

Exactly. Neither really developed eyes for the field and progressions either.

Comment

https://twitter.com/TheMainLinePod/status/

Comment

This is the correct answer. No sense building a program around a guy who's just grabbing the bag and then bailing.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Maybe in the future, when players announce their commitments, they can be honest and say..

"I am committing to Coach X." as opposed to "I am committing to The University of X".

Comment

#40
                                                                                https://twitter.com/OU_RecruitingHQ/status/

Time to change the banner, avatars, etc.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  I don't care---Just get out of town Caleb-----Go enjoy your 4-8 team and shitty offensive line

Comment

#42
                                                                                    In terms of QB development, apparently Caleb is seeing things no one else is. He seemed to regress during the season and then had a good game in the bowl game after LR was gone.

Comment

#43

Agree with all of this.

LR is yet to have meaningful success with a QB that he recruited.. I'm not convinced he isn't a bit of smoke and mirrors

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Lincoln Riley and his QB room...

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Database Error View Post

yea...it'll be by us

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Why would he leave? TBOW is the "qb whisperer" he should have been able to turn this kid into a first round draft choice.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              One thing you notice watching Dart’s highlights is he’s always looking down field. Seems to have a good sense of pocket awareness as well. There is mutual interest here, hopefully Lebby can reel him in.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Originally posted by SoopaSooner View Post
                                                                                                ... There is mutual interest here, hopefully Lebby can reel him in.
                                                                                                How do you know there is mutual interest? Or did you mean "if"?

Comment

#49

Caleb has already stated his goal is going to the NFL and thats about it. If he goes 4-8 but gets drafted early 1st round he could care less I would imagine. Which he may be able to do out there with the media.

Comment

#50

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1