Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaxon dart

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Morningwood View Post

    I'm not finding Slappy White either
    Maybe try Oliver Clothesoff.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Dr. X View Post

      Maybe try Oliver Clothesoff.
      Any relation to Mike Hunt?

      Comment


        Originally posted by Dr. X View Post

        Maybe try Oliver Clothesoff.
        Slappy ended up at USC along with Dicky. Oliver went up to the quad and on to the gynmasium.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Dr. X View Post

          Maybe try Oliver Clothesoff.
          Try Unnamed Quebee1

          Comment


            Dixon Cider

            Comment


              I thought we had stopped recruiting him and was recruiting the real talent... his mom.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Memphi View Post
                I thought we had stopped recruiting him and was recruiting the real talent... his mom.
                Arkansas is on the phone...

                Comment


                  Could be using his go-to alias...a Michael Hunt...

                  Comment


                    It's 3:31 p.m. What's closing time for the Student Portal Directory?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by BoomerAnon View Post
                      Dixon Cider
                      lol

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Dr. X View Post

                        Maybe try Oliver Clothesoff.
                        Named after Adolf Oliver Bush.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Sooner in SoCal View Post

                          Arkansas is on the phone...
                          It was my stepmom and pornhub says thats legal... uh, if thats what ur talking about.

                          Comment


                            WTF are y’all even talking about?
                            BOOMER!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Memphi View Post

                              It was my stepmom and pornhub says thats legal... uh, if thats what ur talking about.
                              While fascinating, more geared toward a MILF playing hooker with recruits at Arky angle. See the twitter from the woman that called out arky for servicing recruits.

                              Bobby Petrino for AD
                              Last edited by Sooner in SoCal; 01-21-2022, 04:54 PM.

                              Comment


                                Well if that is a tactic being used by the Hogs, we might need to be concerned about BYU. Lots of cougars out that way.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post
                                  Is that right? Kid stayed for the bowl game, declared he was hitting the portal and he’s been quiet as his family.
                                  It’s the fans who are making it into a circus demanding to know what this kids intentions are when he has until the start of school to make that determination.
                                  The Williams family needs to realize that the fans want them to make a decision so they can sleep better at night. I really don't get it. The Williams family has done everything the right way. He stayed through the season. They're not dragging OU through anything. OU is allowed to make all the decisions OU wants to (and we have). I don't understand why people are so hateful towards him.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by OUspin View Post

                                    I don't understand why people are so hateful towards him.
                                    I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that you have a guy who literally looked the proverbial gift horse in the mouth and has decided he doesn't want it... but hasn't been willing to give it back.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by OUspin View Post

                                      The Williams family needs to realize that the fans want them to make a decision so they can sleep better at night. I really don't get it. The Williams family has done everything the right way. He stayed through the season. They're not dragging OU through anything. OU is allowed to make all the decisions OU wants to (and we have). I don't understand why people are so hateful towards him.
                                      It's what real fans do when not much else is going on. It's because OU football doesn't belong to any one person at any one time. it's the players, coaches, fans, and everyone who has ever been part of the program. Too much attention is being given to him and I agree he scholly should be pulled so everyone can move on.

                                      Comment


                                        It's all the drama that I'm tired of. Yes Dart would be a good addition to the team but we don't need another drama queen. And yes I'm hoping Dart chooses to play for OU but if he doesn't then I'm fine with Gabriel and the others.

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by echo101 View Post
                                          It's all the drama that I'm tired of. Yes Dart would be a good addition to the team but we don't need another drama queen. And yes I'm hoping Dart chooses to play for OU but if he doesn't then I'm fine with Gabriel and the others.
                                          I think a lot of these guys are drama queens. Actually think Caleb has handled it really well … honestly. Wish he’d get off the pot or shit but can’t complain about his social media crap

                                          Comment


                                            Originally posted by OUspin View Post

                                            The Williams family needs to realize that the fans want them to make a decision so they can sleep better at night. I really don't get it. The Williams family has done everything the right way. He stayed through the season. They're not dragging OU through anything. OU is allowed to make all the decisions OU wants to (and we have). I don't understand why people are so hateful towards him.
                                            He gone.

                                            LET.

                                            HIM.

                                            GO.

                                            Comment


                                              Originally posted by OUspin View Post

                                              The Williams family needs to realize that the fans want them to make a decision so they can sleep better at night. I really don't get it. The Williams family has done everything the right way. He stayed through the season. They're not dragging OU through anything. OU is allowed to make all the decisions OU wants to (and we have). I don't understand why people are so hateful towards him.
                                              I don't see all the hate you mention...but I couldn't care less..just like CW and his family does

                                              Comment


                                                Yeah at this point we're a little too far along for CW to come back and say,,,,"Hello everybody, I'm back, was out there just looking for something better than you, but hey, I'm back"

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by really View Post

                                                  I don't see all the hate you mention...but I couldn't care less..just like CW and his family does
                                                  We live in a world where criticism is considered unbridled hatred and violent. No one hates Caleb Williams. These young cats get off on having "haters." I honestly don't believe he can beat out Dillon Gabriel. It's the main reason I want him gone. A disgruntled 2nd string Caleb Williams could destroy locker room chemistry.

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post

                                                    We live in a world where criticism is considered unbridled hatred and violent. No one hates Caleb Williams. These young cats get off on having "haters." I honestly don't believe he can beat out Dillon Gabriel. It's the main reason I want him gone. A disgruntled 2nd string Caleb Williams could destroy locker room chemistry.
                                                    He would beat out Dillon Gabriel, come on.

                                                    Comment


                                                      Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post

                                                      We live in a world where criticism is considered unbridled hatred and violent. No one hates Caleb Williams. These young cats get off on having "haters." I honestly don't believe he can beat out Dillon Gabriel. It's the main reason I want him gone. A disgruntled 2nd string Caleb Williams could destroy locker room chemistry.
                                                      My opinion, like yours, is nothing more than a gut felt speculation. I will defer to a coaching staff that has 4 members (BB, JJF, DM and CG) with imminent knowledge of CW's mentality and how he will impact team chemistry. Not to mention BV's and JL's knowledge of CW which is infinitely more than yours or mine. But to each his own!

                                                      Comment


                                                        Originally posted by MJSooner View Post

                                                        He would beat out Dillon Gabriel, come on.
                                                        Based on what? Seriously? The Caleb Williams of 2021 would suck in a Lebby offense. You can't hold the ball forever. You actually have to make quick decisions.

                                                        Comment


                                                          Just cut our losses, get Dart, and move on. Let Dart and Gabriel Duke it out for the starting job. We are now in the Theater of the Absurd here.

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by SoonerSpock View Post

                                                            My opinion, like yours, is nothing more than a gut felt speculation. I will defer to a coaching staff that has 4 members (BB, JJF, DM and CG) with imminent knowledge of CW's mentality and how he will impact team chemistry. Not to mention BV's and JL's knowledge of CW which is infinitely more than yours or mine. But to each his own!
                                                            Judging by some reports they seem to side more with me than you. Basically saying, "Hey, do what you want, but we're not waiting around for your monkey ass. We have an actual team to build." You think Brent invited Gabriel, Purdy, and Dart because he trust Caleb's mindset?

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post

                                                              Based on what? Seriously? The Caleb Williams of 2021 would suck in a Lebby offense. You can't hold the ball forever. You actually have to make quick decisions.
                                                              He was a true FR. He has more athleticism, wheels, a better arm and release. He played and started at a top program and excelled and did so on the biggest stage. Not only is he better, his ceiling is higher.

                                                              All that said, clearly he's moving on and we should too. That's going to be with DG and hopefully Dart.

                                                              Comment


                                                                Originally posted by MJSooner View Post

                                                                He was a true FR. He has more athleticism, wheels, a better arm and release. He played and started at a top program and excelled and did so on the biggest stage. Not only is he better, his ceiling is higher.

                                                                All that said, clearly he's moving on and we should too. That's going to be with DG and hopefully Dart.
                                                                I'll agree that he has more athleticism and better wheels. But I really don't think he throws the ball better then DG. CW MAYBE he threw it better than DG when DG was also a true frosh, but that's beside the point. DG's long passes typically lead the receiver in stride instead of being jump balls that are anyone's to grab.

                                                                That's not even to mention the fact that DG is much more skilled and experienced in reading defenses.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post

                                                                  Judging by some reports they seem to side more with me than you. Basically saying, "Hey, do what you want, but we're not waiting around for your monkey ass. We have an actual team to build." You think Brent invited Gabriel, Purdy, and Dart because he trust Caleb's mindset?
                                                                  raciss post reported. heh.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post

                                                                    Based on what? Seriously? The Caleb Williams of 2021 would suck in a Lebby offense. You can't hold the ball forever. You actually have to make quick decisions.
                                                                    Agree. Many of the sacks or near sacks was because he held the ball way too long

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Originally posted by M40 View Post

                                                                      Agree. Many of the sacks or near sacks was because he held the ball way too long
                                                                      Remember when the OL was being blamed for Rattler's issues? Then overnight CW was standing back there with eons to survey the field. Man, Muleshoe really did check out early.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        If Caleb wanted to be a Sooner he would have made a decision by now. Time to move on.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Originally posted by Soonershocker1 View Post
                                                                          If Caleb wanted to be a Sooner he would have made a decision by now. Time to move on.
                                                                          Maybe so, maybe not but the decision is being made by his dad who apparently sees Caleb as a walking 401K

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Originally posted by echo101 View Post
                                                                            It's all the drama that I'm tired of. Yes Dart would be a good addition to the team but we don't need another drama queen. And yes I'm hoping Dart chooses to play for OU but if he doesn't then I'm fine with Gabriel and the others.
                                                                            This may sound like sunshine pumping, but given the choice of a QB room with Williams or a QB room with Gabriel, Evers and possibly Dart, I'd prefer the 3 over the one. Way back, in another thread I said if there is a yellow flag on Caleb, it's his accuracy (which was mentioned at the Elite 11 camp). He still has accuracy issues, and that may or may not get better. Ultimately, we are fine at QB, something I didn't think in December.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by Darth Fazande View Post

                                                                              Remember when the OL was being blamed for Rattler's issues? Then overnight CW was standing back there with eons to survey the field. Man, Muleshoe really did check out early.
                                                                              Caleb didn't have that much time, I was at Baylor, he had heat, difference being he could sprint away form it.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                I'm done trying to glean info from the OU student database. They still have Austin Stogner and Trell listed as students. I guess I'll patient wait for Dart's announcement. Lol.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post

                                                                                  We live in a world where criticism is considered unbridled hatred and violent. No one hates Caleb Williams. These young cats get off on having "haters." I honestly don't believe he can beat out Dillon Gabriel. It's the main reason I want him gone. A disgruntled 2nd string Caleb Williams could destroy locker room chemistry.
                                                                                  You make a great point. Some people thrive on that.

                                                                                  Originally posted by MJSooner View Post

                                                                                  He would beat out Dillon Gabriel, come on.
                                                                                  I'm not sold on that. Gabriel and Lebby have had success together before. Knowing the coach and knowing his system might give him the edge over raw talent.
                                                                                  Live Free or Die!

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post

                                                                                    Judging by some reports they seem to side more with me than you. Basically saying, "Hey, do what you want, but we're not waiting around for your monkey ass. We have an actual team to build." You think Brent invited Gabriel, Purdy, and Dart because he trust Caleb's mindset?
                                                                                    We still do not know for certain the evaluations of the current staff regarding CW and his status regarding his OU future. Information only known for certain by the staff and CW's family unless either makes it public. Otherwise it is mere speculation and the fact either you or I may be right is of no consequence as someone's speculation is generally correct even if it is a scientific wild ass guess.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
                                                                                      If I were Dart and I'm strongly considering OU, I would probably wait until ding-dong shits or gets off the pot.
                                                                                      Riley is coaching CW to wait till last second to join him so it screws OU.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                                                                                        You make a great point. Some people thrive on that.



                                                                                        I'm not sold on that. Gabriel and Lebby have had success together before. Knowing the coach and knowing his system might give him the edge over raw talent.
                                                                                        I think there's a lot of fans who've not gone through real coaching changes. This is the first major change since 1999.

                                                                                        Learning new offensive and defensive systems, adjusting to new coaches, new ways of doing everything takes some time. Continuity is lost and continuity is important in college football. Its rare when a new coaching staff hits the ground running. Having a QB and OC familiar with each other is a really good thing, IMO.

                                                                                        And I see the Huskers in Lincoln in the third game of the season, to be a real challenge and will be important for Venables in establishing his program. Then KSU and then Texas ..... continuity would really be a good thing early next season.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Originally posted by OUrage View Post
                                                                                          Riley is coaching CW to wait till last second to join him so it screws OU.
                                                                                          If so, he fucked up and lost to Venables. By going out and getting Gabriel and potentially Dart, OU completely changed the narrative. Now, we don't need Caleb to stay, but we'll be happy to let him come back and compete for the job.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Caleb was slow to make decisions, he had trouble hitting receivers in stride and many times he failed to throw the easy pass to a wide open receiver instead choosing the jump ball to a covered receiver but i'd still love to have him on the team there is something, some kind of magic in tough situations that comes out but i've moved on if he comes back fine if not fine as well. I think the Gabriel will do just fine but i'd also like to get Dart - Trigg just to get back at Riley some, plus it would be funny if he went on to have a better career than Caleb.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              Originally posted by Hermit View Post

                                                                                              I think there's a lot of fans who've not gone through real coaching changes. This is the first major change since 1999.

                                                                                              Learning new offensive and defensive systems, adjusting to new coaches, new ways of doing everything takes some time. Continuity is lost and continuity is important in college football. Its rare when a new coaching staff hits the ground running. Having a QB and OC familiar with each other is a really good thing, IMO.

                                                                                              And I see the Huskers in Lincoln in the third game of the season, to be a real challenge and will be important for Venables in establishing his program. Then KSU and then Texas ..... continuity would really be a good thing early next season.
                                                                                              Nebraska will be a challenge and it will be huge for both programs. The Huskers were an enigma they could have easily beaten us and Michigan but found ways to lose. On the other hand, they found ways to lose to a bunch of scrubs.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Originally posted by soonerBAS View Post
                                                                                                Caleb was slow to make decisions, he had trouble hitting receivers in stride and many times he failed to throw the easy pass to a wide open receiver instead choosing the jump ball to a covered receiver but i'd still love to have him on the team there is something, some kind of magic in tough situations that comes out but i've moved on if he comes back fine if not fine as well. I think the Gabriel will do just fine but i'd also like to get Dart - Trigg just to get back at Riley some, plus it would be funny if he went on to have a better career than Caleb.
                                                                                                Not trying to toot my own horn but like I said above I commented in a recruiting thread about an article from elite 11 camp that was very complimentary of Caleb but questioned his accuracy. It mentioned him being somewhere around a 56 or 58% passer in high school. It was a bit troubling because I remembered the same issues raised with Trevor Knight out of high school. Of course I was met with a million excuses, "he played on a shit team in a tough conference', "he didn't have good coaching" the normal responses, if you question the All American future of any recruit for us. He had accuracy issues this year I was at Baylor and he missed several guys who were wide open. Missed Stogner for huge gains at least twice. If that improves, he could be Riley's next first rounder, if not, he could be just a really good college QB.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Originally posted by Barrister View Post

                                                                                                  Not trying to toot my own horn but like I said above I commented in a recruiting thread about an article from elite 11 camp that was very complimentary of Caleb but questioned his accuracy. It mentioned him being somewhere around a 56 or 58% passer in high school. It was a bit troubling because I remembered the same issues raised with Trevor Knight out of high school. Of course I was met with a million excuses, "he played on a shit team in a tough conference', "he didn't have good coaching" the normal responses, if you question the All American future of any recruit for us. He had accuracy issues this year I was at Baylor and he missed several guys who were wide open. Missed Stogner for huge gains at least twice. If that improves, he could be Riley's next first rounder, if not, he could be just a really good college QB.
                                                                                                  DG is a 60% career passer.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Originally posted by soonerBAS View Post
                                                                                                    Caleb was slow to make decisions
                                                                                                    And that seems to continue to this day.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

                                                                                                      If so, he fucked up and lost to Venables. By going out and getting Gabriel and potentially Dart, OU completely changed the narrative. Now, we don't need Caleb to stay, but we'll be happy to let him come back and compete for the job.
                                                                                                      Personally I don't want CW to return. When one of our players enters the portal I'm done with them and consider them gone. Gabriel and Evers jumped at the opportunity to come to OU to play for us and those are the kind of players I want to rally behind.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Go To Top

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1