• Time
  • Show
Clear All

any updates on Jackson Dard?

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner5030 View Post
      https://twitter.com/ou_coachgundy/st...497890816?s=21

sorry I don’t know how to properly link twitter…

Comment

Originally posted by Mindreader101 View Post

https://twitter.com/ou_coachgundy/st...497890816?s=21

sorry I don’t know how to properly link twitter…
        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Soonerjeepman View Post

Didn’t he (James Garner) wear an OU hat in an episode?
          I was in Norman at the game back when we last played usuc at home, and was up in the VIP areas on the West side. There stood James Garner, all decked out in usuc fan colors. I was surprised at the time, thinking he would have been an OU fan.

Comment

Originally posted by TaimenHuchen View Post

I was in Norman at the game back when we last played usuc at home, and was up in the VIP areas on the West side. There stood James Garner, all decked out in usuc fan colors. I was surprised at the time, thinking he would have been an OU fan.
            He lived in North LA much longer than he ever did in Oklahoma.

Makes sense though. He was a huge Raiders fan, always with the team down on the field at Memorial Stadium ans I think one of his daughters was an alumni of USC

Comment

thanks

Nobody has tracked the plane? Sooner Nation needs to step up it's game.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasSucks View Post

Nobody has tracked the plane? Sooner Nation needs to step up it's game.
                Yup, who has airport duty to see if it is Caleb and Mario or Dart and Trigg getting off the plane, or if Cale took a well deserved joy ride to create some drama?

I hope Cale took Gabriel and Evers on a tour of our empire and flew over every Big 12 campus.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitchfighter View Post

There’s so much to do in Southern California that you have 6000 posts here.
                  Let's not low-ball the number. If you include his sock accounts it's probably closer to 50K posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Database Error View Post

Let's not low-ball the number. If you include his sock accounts it's probably closer to 50K posts.
                    Yeah and SoCali has been around longer than DB

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoots View Post

He lived in North LA much longer than he ever did in Oklahoma. Makes sense though. He was a huge Raiders fan, always with the team down on the field at Memorial Stadium ans I think one of his daughters was an alumni of USC
                      Mom grew up in Norman with the Bumgarners (3 brothers) all were older than her. She worked with Jack (middle brother) in the Norman Parks dept, he was a great athlete, while James was (according to her) a bit of a thug. Basically, James skipped school and hung out at the Pool Hall - so pretty mild stuff (especially when you realize he was a Veteran - WWII and Korea).

Jack and James left Norman to follow their dad to California, where they lived most of their lives and had a lot of success. So, it's not surprising that James had more ties to LA/USUc/Raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by OUAdonis View Post

Caleb has already stated his goal is going to the NFL and thats about it. If he goes 4-8 but gets drafted early 1st round he could care less I would imagine. Which he may be able to do out there with the media.
                        It might play well in his favor to play for a trash college team and slide a little in the draft. Worked for Mahomes.

Comment

You mean Jaxson Dart

Comment

Comment

Down to OU, Ole Miss and TCU (allegedly)

Comment

OU tweeted out the dart emoji this morning, but Dart just released photos on IG with him in Ole Miss gear. Social media is the absolute worst.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbms View Post
                                  OU tweeted out the dart emoji this morning, but Dart just released photos on IG with him in Ole Miss gear. Social media is the absolute worst.
                                  Social media is 10% fact (I'm being VERY generous) & 90% hearsay.

Amidst all the tidbits you might find a sliver of truth, but knowing which sliver is true among so many others that aren't is nearly impossible. Still, we wouldn't have message boards if we were only allowed to discuss what is known publicly, so speculation is just part of it when you get a bunch of people starved for football in the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbms View Post
                                    they are just playing with the fan bases to up their social media followings to up that NIL money. I wouldn’t pay attention on their posts at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post

No one cares where Trigg ends up. Dart is the story.
                                      While fair because Trigg is a big receiver/TE and Dart is a dynamic QB, I can tell you from firsthand experience that Trigg is a bad dude. Saw him play at both Seffner Christian and Carrollwood Day. At his size, he was outrunning corners and putting linebackers on their ass. Soft hands, good footwork and head movement on routes, explosive (for his size) out of cuts.
                                      If Trigg comes, we absolutely take him. Not a tremendous blocker, but neither was Mandrews. Not calling him Mark Andrews but a similar style player nonetheless.

Granted, I'm also teaching Language Arts and coaching middle school football and not D1 ball for a reason.

Comment

No one cares where Trigg ends up. Dart is the story.
                                        No one as in fans or coaching staff?

Comment

Originally posted by OUMick View Post

No one as in fans or coaching staff?
                                          Fans or the media in terms of national story. Obviously he would be a great addition to the team, but people aren't waiting around for Trigg's decision. They pretty much know he'll go where Dart goes.

Comment

Fans or the media in terms of national story. Obviously he would be a great addition to the team, but people aren't waiting around for Trigg's decision. They pretty much know he'll go where Dart goes.
                                            That makes more sense and I guess I shouldn’t have perceived it as I did. You’re right.

and I’ll take both.

Comment

Teddy Lehman said he was "very very very very" confident that Dart chooses OU. He used four of them thangs, so let's see how it plays out. It appears whenever Lehman makes a prediction it comes true.

Comment

Sports radio in Los Angeles saying that Dart & Trigg might have another player in tow. No names mentioned though.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix RIsing View Post

You mean Jaxson Dart
                                                  You need to get your sarcasm filter recalibrated.
                                                  Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

On this site, that's hart to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

Seriously i have tried, and the tech maintain that it is beyond further Cal. New one is currently on backorder.

Comment

New one is currently on backorder.
                                                        Supply chain issues.

Comment

Seriously i have tried, and the tech maintain that it is beyond further Cal. New one is currently on backorder.
                                                          Well, until it arrives, don’t be a retart.

Comment

Out of those 3, I know which one fucked the ostrich. (Allegedly)

Comment

Originally posted by GimmeVaughn View Post

Out of those 3, I know which one fucked the ostrich. (Allegedly)

A quote from Letterkenny, and I am here for it!

Comment

Ikard and Lehman stated BYU, rather than TCU.

Comment

Originally posted by ousoonerman93 View Post

On this site, that's hart to do.
                                                                  I assume you meant heart to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

I assume you meant heart to do.
                                                                    His joke was very deer to his hart.

Comment

Originally posted by CalSOONER View Post

His joke was very deer to his hart.
                                                                      Doe!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel O’Truth View Post

Doe!!!!!
                                                                        Knob!

Comment

Originally posted by SoonernVolved View Post
                                                                          Sports radio in Los Angeles saying that Dart & Trigg might have another player in tow. No names mentioned though.
                                                                          Think the hopeful internet rumor is Korey Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Robot_ulism View Post

Think the hopeful internet rumor is Korey Foreman.
                                                                            Just looked up his 247 profile. It seems he was committed to Clemson before ending up at USC.

Comment

Just looked up his 247 profile. It seems he was committed to Clemson before ending up at USC.
                                                                              #12 All-Time 247 recruit. Prob will never happen.

Comment

Business Inquiries:
                                                                                [email protected]

Asked if touted freshman Korey Foreman could see more playing time this week, USC DL coach Vic So’oto said, “That’s up to him.”
                                                                                So’oto: "The players that play have earned it in practice. He’s got one more practice to earn more playing time and build confidence in us."

Comment

Foreman was a beast in HS. Maybe a change of scenery will kick the work ethic in gear. Although a couple kettle ball sessions with Bennie might make him stick around LA if he's not driven.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel O’Truth View Post

Doe!!!!!
                                                                                    If I said you were stag-geringly witty, would you think I was fawn-ing over you?

Comment

Is it safe to assume if Dart doesn't announce tomorrow he's not coming? Isn't tomorrow the last day to register?

Comment

Originally posted by CalSOONER View Post

If I said you were stag-geringly witty, would you think I was fawn-ing over you?
                                                                                        I may be bucking conventional opinion but I find your puns quite a-moose-Ing too. Yeah I got nothing.

Comment

No worries. Seriously, people, chill! We are in a bit of a 1998/9 situation, with the announcement that Bob Stoops would be the new head coach--huge exceitement! Back then, of coudse, we were suffering the Blake era. We're in a much better place now, of course. And we're in a place whree the future doesn't depend on whether or when CW commits to Muleshoe or whether a QB commits this month to OU. The new BV regime... Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post
                                                                                            No worries. Seriously, people, chill! We are in a bit of a 1998/9 situation, with the announcement that Bob Stoops would be the new head coach--huge exceitement! Back then, of coudse, we were suffering the Blake era. We're in a much better place now, of course. And we're in a place whree the future doesn't depend on whether or when CW commits to Muleshoe or whether a QB commits this month to OU. The new BV regime... Yes.
                                                                                            I don't think it's all that similar to the Blake-Stoops transition. Mostly because of the state of the program, but I understand the correlation between levels of excitement. I honestly think our current situation/transition is more of a Stoops-Riley transition. The program is in pretty good shape. We're winning. There's uncertainty at some positions, sure, but it's the right time. And, unlike LR, BV is building a hell of a staff that's gaining the attention of the CFB world, the croots, and the media.

This guy won't end up screwing us over in five years and trading in the Porsche for a Pinto though.

Comment

Originally posted by Database Error View Post

I don't have any sock accounts. If I want to tell somebody to go fuck themselves I don't need some other account to do that

Go fuck yourself.

See?

Comment

Is it safe to assume if Dart doesn't announce tomorrow he's not coming? Isn't tomorrow the last day to register?
                                                                                                As of moments ago, he does not show on student directory. Was hoping it was a secret commitment

Comment

Originally posted by M40 View Post

As of moments ago, he does not show on student directory. Was hoping it was a secret commitment
                                                                                                  He can't enroll under his own name. He's registered under Slappy White.

Comment

Student Directory is the new Flight Tracker

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

He can't enroll under his own name. He's registered under Slappy White.
                                                                                                      I'm not finding Slappy White either

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1