Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lovefest for fOSU is hilarious. Read in Tulsa paper that between grads, NFL declarations, and transfers, OSU will lose 16 of 22 starters/regulars. Usually the Poke fans are proud to say, "we have everyone back!!" (from last year's shitty team), this year, hardly no one is back from one of their all-time- best* teams.

*League Runnerup...
    Not to be made fun of again.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post
      I don't understand the Baylor love. They have a total of 6 starters returning next year (3 on defense/ 3 on offense).
      I just saw that Jacob Zeno is now at UAB. He almost beat OU a couple of years ago, and everyone thought he would be the starter after Brewer. It's a Zeno paradox.

Comment

Passer rating avg in the 3 most important games of the year for CW... 105 (130, 94, 92). When the numbers get sauced up with 255, 243 and 251 against ttu, tcu and KSU (1 for 1 passing) respectively, yeah the data is skewed a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post
          I don't understand the Baylor love. They have a total of 6 starters returning next year (3 on defense/ 3 on offense).
          If the BIG 12 wants to take care of the Baylor problem, they need to begin stomping them out. They’ve had three coaches come in and win easily in spite of NCAA issues, firings and drama around the program. It’s like with oSu… every chance the league has seen to stomp them out, they keep giving them life again every couple of years or so.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
          X
          UA-124223861-1