First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardinals vrs Rams

Can Kliff Kingsbury prepare a team to win a playoff game .......... or is he Lincoln Riley Light ?
    Last edited by Hermit; 01-17-2022, 06:42 PM.

go Kyler!

Comment

Kyler has looked awful so far.

Comment

Cards are pretty much done already if the Rams score here.

Comment

OBJ clearly likes this QB…

Comment

Cards have -4 yards.

Comment

Cardinals O-line getting destroyed.

Comment

Looks like an early bedtime tonight.

Comment

Wtf Kyler.

Comment

21-0 Turn out the lights.

Comment

Good job on the national stage Kyler.

Comment

If things don’t change soon Kliffy gonna get fired.

Riley probably gonna finally have an OC?

Comment

Bad defense
                          bad special teams
                          bad offense

not a good recipe for winning…ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post
                            OBJ clearly likes this QB…
                            Now that was a solid socali-style troll. Like the old days.

I, of course, am obligated to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Comment

Has Kyler entered the portal?

Comment

Looking like A&M Kyler. What a play by Moore

Comment

That second INT wasn’t Kyler’s fault. Off the guy’s hands.

Comment

Rileys QB's firing on all cylinders this year.

Comment

The pressure is in Kyler's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post
                                        That second INT wasn’t Kyler’s fault. Off the guy’s hands.
                                        it was a terrible throw

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post
                                          If things don’t change soon Kliffy gonna get fired.

Riley probably gonna finally have an OC?
                                          Already hired one weeks ago.

Comment

I wonder if Caleb is at this game…

Comment

Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post
                                              I wonder if Caleb is at this game…
                                              Looks like he is.....as the QB of the Cardinals.

Comment

Kyler broke his personal worst start.

Comment

The big boys getting into it. Funny

Stop Hate

Comment

TOUCHDOWN CARDS!

Comment

Two point conversion good.

Comment

Sure are some pretty awful injuries lately. Damn COVID.

Comment

The Rams are who we thought they were

Comment

Awful showing by the Cards

Comment

Koach Kool’s dream is over. Back to reality.

Comment

Is Baker dead? And no not the browns Baker. LOL

Comment

Amazing how good this Card team was for the first half of the year and how mediocre it has been since.

I would love to see the Rams knock off Tampa, but I still don't trust the Rams or Stafford. They are fully capable of derping out.

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post
                                                                    Amazing how good this Card team was for the first half of the year and how mediocre it has been since.

I would love to see the Rams knock off Tampa, but I still don't trust the Rams or Stafford. They are fully capable of derping out.
                                                                    When Hopkins went out, they stalled on offense.

D can't stop the run.

Good to see that Baker is OK and headed home.

Comment

I'll just leave this here.

Kingsbury's end to the season as a head coach...

Texas Tech:
                                                                      • '13: lost 5 of 6
                                                                      • '14: lost 4 of 6
                                                                      • '15: lost 4 of 6
                                                                      • '16: lost 6 of 8
                                                                      • '17: lost 6 of 8
                                                                      • '18: lost 5 of 5

Cardinals:
                                                                      • '19: lost 7 of 9
                                                                      • '20: lost 5 of 7
                                                                      • ‘21: lost 5 of 6

No coffee for Kliff.

Comment

Kyler learned from LiaR how to choke when it matters most. FULR

Comment

Will be at the game. Have no dog in the fight but I’ll be pulling for the Bucs

Comment

Originally posted by OUrage View Post

Will be at the game. Have no dog in the fight but I’ll be pulling for the Bucs
                                                                            Pulling for any Brady team has been a long term, winning proposition.

Comment

#39

Pulling for any Brady team has been a long term, winning proposition.
                                                                              My big Buc fan friend is providing the ticket. Like I said, I have zero dog in the fight and if the Bucs lose I could give a rats ass. I can guarantee you, I will have a blast.

Comment

#40
                                                                                This game will eat at Kyler Murray for some time, I imagine. Kliff has another year or two.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by bushmaster06 View Post
                                                                                  I'll just leave this here.

Kingsbury's end to the season as a head coach...

Texas Tech:
                                                                                  • '13: lost 5 of 6
                                                                                  • '14: lost 4 of 6
                                                                                  • '15: lost 4 of 6
                                                                                  • '16: lost 6 of 8
                                                                                  • '17: lost 6 of 8
                                                                                  • '18: lost 5 of 5

Cardinals:
                                                                                  • '19: lost 7 of 9
                                                                                  • '20: lost 5 of 7
                                                                                  • ‘21: lost 5 of 6

No coffee for Kliff.
                                                                                  Youch.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Just got four more tickets given to me by a supplier. Too bad none of you slubes live nearby.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by OUrage View Post
                                                                                      Just got four more tickets given to me by a supplier. Too bad none of you slubes live nearby.
                                                                                      I do actually lol.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                      X
                                                                                      UA-124223861-1