Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders Hobbs cited for driving 110 mph....

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raiders Hobbs cited for driving 110 mph....

Just two weeks after being arrested for a DUI

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...ui-per-report/

Strangely, no media outrage. No league wide crocodile tears. No multipage dirtburglars.com thread full of cucks clutching pearls over this behavioir.

I guess he didnt call soneone a queer 10 years ago.
    Last edited by BirtDurglar; 01-22-2022, 08:44 AM.

Hopefully he gets a hefty speeding ticket and a reckless driving citation for this.

Comment

It is status quo for the Raiders.

Comment

Doesn't seem like Raiders players can be trusted with cars

Comment

Putting a team in Vegas was a stupid idea overall

Comment

Originally posted by Jasooner View Post
            why don't they have alcohol and fast cars in other cities?

Comment

I guess he learned nothing from his teammate who did the same thing and ended up killing someone.

Entitlement.

Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post
                Doesn't seem like Raiders players can be trusted with cars
                Or email accounts.

Comment

110? That’s it? I do this every day as part of my normal drive down the turnpike.

Comment

Originally posted by ChpThril View Post
                    110? That’s it? I do this every day as part of my normal drive down the turnpike.
                    LOL, I remember when I first met your buddy Snake Doctor. I asked him "How often do you have to pull someone over for exceeding 100 mph?", and he said "Every day."
                    Live Free or Die!

Comment

Meanwhile, the Chiefs had a linebacker arrested earlier this week for destroying some of his baby mama's property. They've already announced he will play tomorrow.
                      Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

Strangely, no media outrage. No league wide crocodile tears. No multipage dirtburglars.com thread full of cucks clutching pearls over this behavioir.

to get a multi page thread I think first we need to know does Hobbs prefer his chili with or without beans?

Comment

Live fast and die young. Well, at least you can still live fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
                            Meanwhile, the Chiefs had a linebacker arrested earlier this week for destroying some of his baby mama's property. They've already announced he will play tomorrow.
                            they also signed Damon Arnette, the CB the Raiders released for waving a gun around and threatening someone on a livestream

Comment

Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post

they also signed Damon Arnette, the CB the Raiders released for waving a gun around and threatening someone on a livestream
                              Did not know that.

And they also have Tyreek Hill.

But who cares if they win, right?

Live Free or Die!

Comment

Fuck the NFL and too bad these players can't buy "smarts" with all that money.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerBAS View Post

to get a multi page thread I think first we need to know does Hobbs prefer his chili with or without beans?
                                  First of all, if it has beans it isnt chili. Its beans.

Comment

I do that every day driving between Robinson & Rock Creek on 36th. Gotta take advantage of the one stretch of city street in Norman without a stoplight every 200 feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Fazande View Post

I do that every day driving between Robinson & Rock Creek on 36th. Gotta take advantage of the one stretch of city street in Norman without a stoplight every 200 feet.
                                      The norman stoplight situation is atrocious. By gawd you are gonna stop every two blocks no matter what.

Comment

First of all, if it has beans it isnt chili. Its beans.
                                        If I put some diced tomatoes in my chili, can I call it chili? Or do I have to call it "diced tomatoes?"

Comment

The norman stoplight situation is atrocious. By gawd you are gonna stop every two blocks no matter what.
                                          Sounds like Edmond. Glad to be outta that town. We are enjoying rural life.

Comment

Did not know that.

Actually evidence came out that the charges against Hill were bogus. Seems the woman wasn’t as truthful as once thought. Not everyone punches out women in a sub shop on camera.

Comment

No one cares about the failed Raiders - aka Gen Pop.

Comment

Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

Actually evidence came out that the charges against Hill were bogus. Seems the woman wasn’t as truthful as once thought. Not everyone punches out women in a sub shop on camera.
                                                They weren’t bogus. You know that though…

Comment

Originally posted by Jasooner View Post
                                                  Why you say that? From a business standpoint it was a great idea..
                                                  BOOMER!

Comment

Your memory is short. Lay off the weed.

Stillwater police records indicate that on December 12, 2014, Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal. The police report states that the two got into an argument and he threw her around "like a ragdoll", punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her.[94] Oklahoma State dismissed him from the football team after the charges.[95]

Hill eventually pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation and was sentenced to three years of probation, an anger-management course, a year-long batterer's program, and was required to undergo a domestic-abuse evaluation, a sentence that Espinal was consulted about and said she was comfortable with.[24][96] Espinal eventually gave birth to a boy.

Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post

They weren’t bogus. You know that though…
                                                    He has his Chiefs blinders on.
                                                    Live Free or Die!

Comment

Your memory is short. Lay off the weed.

Stillwater police records indicate that on December 12, 2014, Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal. The police report states that the two got into an argument and he threw her around "like a ragdoll", punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her.[94] Oklahoma State dismissed him from the football team after the charges.[95]

Hill eventually pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation and was sentenced to three years of probation, an anger-management course, a year-long batterer's program, and was required to undergo a domestic-abuse evaluation, a sentence that Espinal was consulted about and said she was comfortable with.[24][96] Espinal eventually gave birth to a boy.

He has his Chiefs blinders on.
                                                      Chiefs fans have sold their souls…and they have to put up with Jackson Mahomes for it.

Comment

Originally posted by boomerdad53 View Post

why don't they have alcohol and fast cars in other cities?
                                                        Yes, but not coupled with just losing $100,000 at a craps table.

Comment

I drove well over 100mph probably 20 times on I-10 between New Orleans and Houston. never stopped. only once did I see an unmarked cop car behind me catching up. I slowed down for him. he pulled up beside me just to look. I'm white, so he kept going.

Comment

She was just mad he scalped her poodle

Comment

Come on man, the liquor stores were closing. Can't be thirsty...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post
                                                                  I'm white, so he kept going.
                                                                  *sees screen name*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
                                                                    Hopefully he gets a hefty speeding ticket and a reckless driving citation for this.
                                                                    I'm kind of curious as to where he was when he got pulled over, it had to be within the city limits or within 5 miles of the city limits. I know for a fact that on stretches of US-95 between Carson City and Fallon Nv. as well as stretches on the corridor of SH 50 and US-80, there are no speed limits for miles and miles, just irrigation ditches on both sides of the road and open-range grazing for cattle owners whom about 90% raise Black Angus cattle that love to come lie on the highways at night especially this time of year, you can't see them until you're almost on top of them and that's driving 70 mph. Since 1970, how many vehicle/ cattle accidents in that state? All the tow truck drivers hang out at the MGM, that ought to tell you something.

Comment

Originally posted by eightisgreat View Post

Yes, but not coupled with just losing $100,000 at a craps table.
                                                                      Lots of NFL players (and pretty much every NBA player) has done that here…and they don’t even live here!

the horror!

Comment

Mixon was justified.

Comment

Did not know that.

It’s like the Teebus facade in Flarta. You got the good kid/cool guy at QB saying all the right things as the face of it all. Don’t want to dig too much deeper than that.

Comment

Amelia was previously known as Emilio before the sex change operation. Mixon still punched a man.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Look for some news about former Raider and current KC Chief that isn’t great….

how mad do you have to be at a valet to pull a gun on them? Asking for no reason…

Comment

#40
                                                                                Didn't the chiefs sign Arnette to the reserves? Just a guess

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Seems like the chiefs do in fact have a line…unless you are freakishly fast.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                  X
                                                                                  UA-124223861-1