Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders Hobbs cited for driving 110 mph....

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Raiders Hobbs cited for driving 110 mph....

    Just two weeks after being arrested for a DUI

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...ui-per-report/


    Strangely, no media outrage. No league wide crocodile tears. No multipage dirtburglars.com thread full of cucks clutching pearls over this behavioir.

    I guess he didnt call soneone a queer 10 years ago.
    Last edited by BirtDurglar; 01-22-2022, 08:44 AM.

    #2
    Hopefully he gets a hefty speeding ticket and a reckless driving citation for this.

    Comment


      #3
      It is status quo for the Raiders.

      Comment


        #4
        Doesn't seem like Raiders players can be trusted with cars

        Comment


          #5
          Putting a team in Vegas was a stupid idea overall

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Jasooner View Post
            Putting a team in Vegas was a stupid idea overall
            why don't they have alcohol and fast cars in other cities?

            Comment


              #7
              I guess he learned nothing from his teammate who did the same thing and ended up killing someone.

              Entitlement.

              Live Free or Die!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post
                Doesn't seem like Raiders players can be trusted with cars
                Or email accounts.

                Comment


                  #9
                  110? That’s it? I do this every day as part of my normal drive down the turnpike.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by ChpThril View Post
                    110? That’s it? I do this every day as part of my normal drive down the turnpike.
                    LOL, I remember when I first met your buddy Snake Doctor. I asked him "How often do you have to pull someone over for exceeding 100 mph?", and he said "Every day."
                    Live Free or Die!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Meanwhile, the Chiefs had a linebacker arrested earlier this week for destroying some of his baby mama's property. They've already announced he will play tomorrow.
                      Live Free or Die!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post
                        Just two weeks after being arrested for a DUI

                        https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...ui-per-report/


                        Strangely, no media outrage. No league wide crocodile tears. No multipage dirtburglars.com thread full of cucks clutching pearls over this behavioir.

                        I guess he didnt call soneone a queer 10 years ago.



                        to get a multi page thread I think first we need to know does Hobbs prefer his chili with or without beans?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by ChpThril View Post
                          110? That’s it? I do this every day as part of my normal drive down the turnpike.
                          Live fast and die young. Well, at least you can still live fast.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
                            Meanwhile, the Chiefs had a linebacker arrested earlier this week for destroying some of his baby mama's property. They've already announced he will play tomorrow.
                            they also signed Damon Arnette, the CB the Raiders released for waving a gun around and threatening someone on a livestream

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post

                              they also signed Damon Arnette, the CB the Raiders released for waving a gun around and threatening someone on a livestream
                              Did not know that.

                              And they also have Tyreek Hill.

                              But who cares if they win, right?

                              Live Free or Die!

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Fuck the NFL and too bad these players can't buy "smarts" with all that money.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by soonerBAS View Post




                                  to get a multi page thread I think first we need to know does Hobbs prefer his chili with or without beans?
                                  First of all, if it has beans it isnt chili. Its beans.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by ChpThril View Post
                                    110? That’s it? I do this every day as part of my normal drive down the turnpike.
                                    I do that every day driving between Robinson & Rock Creek on 36th. Gotta take advantage of the one stretch of city street in Norman without a stoplight every 200 feet.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Darth Fazande View Post

                                      I do that every day driving between Robinson & Rock Creek on 36th. Gotta take advantage of the one stretch of city street in Norman without a stoplight every 200 feet.
                                      The norman stoplight situation is atrocious. By gawd you are gonna stop every two blocks no matter what.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

                                        First of all, if it has beans it isnt chili. Its beans.
                                        If I put some diced tomatoes in my chili, can I call it chili? Or do I have to call it "diced tomatoes?"

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

                                          The norman stoplight situation is atrocious. By gawd you are gonna stop every two blocks no matter what.
                                          Sounds like Edmond. Glad to be outta that town. We are enjoying rural life.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                                            Did not know that.

                                            And they also have Tyreek Hill.

                                            But who cares if they win, right?
                                            Actually evidence came out that the charges against Hill were bogus. Seems the woman wasn’t as truthful as once thought. Not everyone punches out women in a sub shop on camera.

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post
                                              Just two weeks after being arrested for a DUI

                                              https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...ui-per-report/


                                              Strangely, no media outrage. No league wide crocodile tears. No multipage dirtburglars.com thread full of cucks clutching pearls over this behavioir.

                                              I guess he didnt call soneone a queer 10 years ago.
                                              No one cares about the failed Raiders - aka Gen Pop.

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

                                                Actually evidence came out that the charges against Hill were bogus. Seems the woman wasn’t as truthful as once thought. Not everyone punches out women in a sub shop on camera.
                                                They weren’t bogus. You know that though…

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by Jasooner View Post
                                                  Putting a team in Vegas was a stupid idea overall
                                                  Why you say that? From a business standpoint it was a great idea..
                                                  BOOMER!

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

                                                    Actually evidence came out that the charges against Hill were bogus. Seems the woman wasn’t as truthful as once thought. Not everyone punches out women in a sub shop on camera.
                                                    Your memory is short. Lay off the weed.

                                                    Stillwater police records indicate that on December 12, 2014, Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal. The police report states that the two got into an argument and he threw her around "like a ragdoll", punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her.[94] Oklahoma State dismissed him from the football team after the charges.[95]

                                                    Hill eventually pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation and was sentenced to three years of probation, an anger-management course, a year-long batterer's program, and was required to undergo a domestic-abuse evaluation, a sentence that Espinal was consulted about and said she was comfortable with.[24][96] Espinal eventually gave birth to a boy.



                                                    Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post

                                                    They weren’t bogus. You know that though…
                                                    He has his Chiefs blinders on.
                                                    Live Free or Die!

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                                                      Your memory is short. Lay off the weed.

                                                      Stillwater police records indicate that on December 12, 2014, Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal. The police report states that the two got into an argument and he threw her around "like a ragdoll", punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her.[94] Oklahoma State dismissed him from the football team after the charges.[95]

                                                      Hill eventually pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation and was sentenced to three years of probation, an anger-management course, a year-long batterer's program, and was required to undergo a domestic-abuse evaluation, a sentence that Espinal was consulted about and said she was comfortable with.[24][96] Espinal eventually gave birth to a boy.





                                                      He has his Chiefs blinders on.
                                                      Chiefs fans have sold their souls…and they have to put up with Jackson Mahomes for it.

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by boomerdad53 View Post

                                                        why don't they have alcohol and fast cars in other cities?
                                                        Yes, but not coupled with just losing $100,000 at a craps table.

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          I drove well over 100mph probably 20 times on I-10 between New Orleans and Houston. never stopped. only once did I see an unmarked cop car behind me catching up. I slowed down for him. he pulled up beside me just to look. I'm white, so he kept going.

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
                                                            Meanwhile, the Chiefs had a linebacker arrested earlier this week for destroying some of his baby mama's property. They've already announced he will play tomorrow.
                                                            She was just mad he scalped her poodle

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              Come on man, the liquor stores were closing. Can't be thirsty...

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32


                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post
                                                                  I'm white, so he kept going.
                                                                  *sees screen name*

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
                                                                    Hopefully he gets a hefty speeding ticket and a reckless driving citation for this.
                                                                    I'm kind of curious as to where he was when he got pulled over, it had to be within the city limits or within 5 miles of the city limits. I know for a fact that on stretches of US-95 between Carson City and Fallon Nv. as well as stretches on the corridor of SH 50 and US-80, there are no speed limits for miles and miles, just irrigation ditches on both sides of the road and open-range grazing for cattle owners whom about 90% raise Black Angus cattle that love to come lie on the highways at night especially this time of year, you can't see them until you're almost on top of them and that's driving 70 mph. Since 1970, how many vehicle/ cattle accidents in that state? All the tow truck drivers hang out at the MGM, that ought to tell you something.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      Originally posted by eightisgreat View Post

                                                                      Yes, but not coupled with just losing $100,000 at a craps table.
                                                                      Lots of NFL players (and pretty much every NBA player) has done that here…and they don’t even live here!

                                                                      the horror!

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        #36
                                                                        Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

                                                                        Actually evidence came out that the charges against Hill were bogus. Seems the woman wasn’t as truthful as once thought. Not everyone punches out women in a sub shop on camera.
                                                                        Mixon was justified.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          #37
                                                                          Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                                                                          Did not know that.

                                                                          And they also have Tyreek Hill.

                                                                          But who cares if they win, right?
                                                                          It’s like the Teebus facade in Flarta. You got the good kid/cool guy at QB saying all the right things as the face of it all. Don’t want to dig too much deeper than that.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            #38
                                                                            Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

                                                                            Actually evidence came out that the charges against Hill were bogus. Seems the woman wasn’t as truthful as once thought. Not everyone punches out women in a sub shop on camera.

                                                                            Amelia was previously known as Emilio before the sex change operation. Mixon still punched a man.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              #39
                                                                              Look for some news about former Raider and current KC Chief that isn’t great….

                                                                              how mad do you have to be at a valet to pull a gun on them? Asking for no reason…

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                #40
                                                                                Didn't the chiefs sign Arnette to the reserves? Just a guess

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  Seems like the chiefs do in fact have a line…unless you are freakishly fast.

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                  Collapse

                                                                                  Go To Top

                                                                                  Collapse

                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                  X
                                                                                  UA-124223861-1