• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln can’t stop lying

USC: Why won’t OU fans move on?
    Lincoln: *somehow tells an even bigger whopper*

Saw this earlier. Fuck TBOW

Comment

Just like his assistants weren’t actively recruiting players to SUC on trips being paid by OU. Muleshit is a lying whore.

Comment

Didn't Teddy Lehman say that he and Caleb Williams rode home together, separate from the team after the Oklahoma St game?

Comment

You know how I know FULR was lying? His mouth was moving.

Comment

I personally DGAF about TBOW or Grinch. They were not going to get us a NC. Venables may/may not get us over the hump but it was not happening with TBOW so good riddance.

My salt is coming from CW. I am going to root against him and hope him and TBOW fail miserably but deep inside I know the kid is a baller, and that snake stole him from us.

Comment

Bastard Person

Comment

He is getting torched on Reddit.

Comment

lol riley

Comment

Oh, yeah… perfectly legal. That’s what we call a loophole, dipshit.

Comment

What is he a lawyer now? That literally sounds like something a slime ball lawyer would say. What a joke of person.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Electron View Post
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220208-143806_Epic.jpg
Views:	2105
Size:	196.9 KB
ID:	962864

Comment

Fuck that idiot till the end of time. Then add another 5 minutes.

Seriously, how was he able to hide that level of douchebaggery for five fucking years?

Comment

24/7 sports posted this on instagram and he's getting shit on in the comments there too.

Comment

LR is a fucking LIAR and he has NO integrity. The way he has handled all of this is disgusting and he’s a fucking bitch.

For everyone out there, it ain’t that he left, it’s how he left. He sabotaged an entire season, he tried to recruit our players and recruits while he was still here, and he lied about everything for months. He’s still lying.

He’s a fucking piece of shit. If he ever crosses the state line again, he should be tarred and feathered while being run out of the state on a rail. Fucking bitch.

Comment

Comment

training for a career in Politics?

Comment

Originally posted by AppySooner View Post

USC: Why won’t OU fans move on?
                                    Lincoln: *somehow tells an even bigger whopper*

For real. Fuck his victim-wannabe ass. I hope all you Soonert Twitter wingnuts never let up on his trifling ass. I want Brent to be hoisting #8 and still see OU fans pissing on LR's head.

I'm far too classy to do so on my own Twitter or Instas, but you have my endorsement.

Comment

I would love to hear candid Bob Stoops opinions on this.

Comment

If this Fetus Hagan looking, Opie Taylor acting, "gee shucks" Tech moron would just shut his mouth and go on, the rest of us would forget him and his hair plugs faster than we never got to know them, but he just won't shut the hell up. I thought he was supposed to be smart. Nope. Well, he's picked the right state, the right town and the right neighborhood for himself. Enjoy scraping those homeless droppings off your shoes, Fetus. Good luck with those home invasions, or as they call it in those parts, a hard yard sale.

Comment

I said for a long time, beginning years ago that TBOW was a low-character liar because he was woke. IMO being woke and having high morals and character are mutually exclusive. Wokeism is all based on lies, so if you support it, you're either irresponsibly ignorant or a liar. I caught flak and got a time out because this was apparently too close to discussion of the dreaded "P" word.

Now, this asshole continues to do nothing but confirm what many of us have known for some time. He's a low-character snake and we are well rid of him no matter what players he dragged off with him.

Comment

LiaR. Even his voice is a lie. A cheap Bob Stoops knock-off.

Comment

Originally posted by TBOW's Receding Hairline View Post
                                              You get a like for your avatar alone.
                                              Last edited by OUrage; 02-08-2022, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Oh to be in the car for the conversation between him and CW on the way back to Norman. Brainiac could've saved himself all of this semantic bullshit by just being upfront about his intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by hhsmiley View Post
                                                  I said for a long time, beginning years ago that TBOW was a low-character liar because he was woke. IMO being woke and having high morals and character are mutually exclusive. Wokeism is all based on lies, so if you support it, you're either irresponsibly ignorant or a liar. I caught flak and got a time out because this was apparently too close to discussion of the dreaded "P" word.

Now, this asshole continues to do nothing but confirm what many of us have known for some time. He's a low-character snake and we are well rid of him no matter what players he dragged off with him.
                                                  There isn’t a successful CFB coach who doesn’t pay a little lip service to the views of 95% of his players, and if you were looking for Riley to have *more* backbone about that stuff than his peers, well, lol. He was a mainstream college sports coach. Clemson players led an on-campus protest at which Dabo spoke, but somehow both he and Brent have conducted themselves exactly the opposite of LR throughout this process.

Comment

From Reddit. It's the most upvoted comment in the thread:

My wife didn't take the kids in the divorce. She took them from the custody portal.

Comment

I absolutely fucking despise this bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Widescreen View Post
                                                        I would love to hear candid Bob Stoops opinions on this.
                                                        There is going to be an amazing book about this whole thing down the road when everyone can be honest. Can’t wait to read it.
                                                        Last edited by Naples Sooner; 02-08-2022, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayboy View Post
                                                          Oh to be in the car for the conversation between him and CW on the way back to Norman. Brainiac could've saved himself all of this semantic bullshit by just being upfront about his intentions.
                                                          Not buying the car ride. It wouldn't take 2.5 months for that to come out. It would have been well known almost immediately.

Comment

From the Georgia writer on the Athletic

https://twitter.com/SethWEmerson/status/

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. X View Post

For real. Fuck his victim-wannabe ass. I hope all you Soonert Twitter wingnuts never let up on his trifling ass. I want Brent to be hoisting #8 and still see OU fans pissing on LR's head.

I'm far too classy to do so on my own Twitter or Instas, but you have my endorsement.
                                                              You can sleep well tonight knowing I am going full harass mode on him on Twitter. OU Twitter is a mighty army and I am a willing foot soldier.

Comment

TBOW is a first class douche. I’d like to know what Bob and Barry think about his shenanigans.

Comment

How many Riley threads is enough? Y'all make me ashamed.

It's not news that he lied, cheated, and slunk out of town like the wormy little cunt he is. Nobody disputes that...probably not even him. Yet here y'all are, starting yet another thread about him. I don't get it. It's like your whore wife ran out on you and fucked the Harlem Globetrotters. Then, you can't get over it and you have to rehash it, and search for more to whine about, and continue woe is meing like bitches.

Just stop. Once again (for the 20th time), he gone. That is nothing but good for OU. Yet here you are still obsessing...knock it the fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by Slytherin View Post

It's not news that he lied, cheated, and slunk out of town like the wormy little cunt he is. Nobody disputes that...probably not even him. Yet here y'all are, starting yet another thread about him. I don't get it. It's like your whore wife ran out on you and fucked the Harlem Globetrotters. Then, you can't get over it and you have to rehash it, and search for more to whine about, and continue woe is meing like bitches.

Just stop. Once again (for the 20th time), he gone. That is nothing but good for OU. Yet here you are still obsessing...knock it the fuck off.
                                                                    Did the Trotters get said whore wife through the Affair Portal?

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

Not buying the car ride. It wouldn't take 2.5 months for that to come out. It would have been well known almost immediately.
                                                                      The car ride was known almost immediately. I don’t remember where I saw it first but it was within a day or two or three at the most of Brainiac slithering out of town wearing OU’s shoes. I’m not sure when CW knew, but he knew and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s how it seemed like Raleek and Malachi knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Burglekutt View Post

Any Portal in a Storm.com

Comment

Originally posted by Burglekutt View Post

No, but the Potters got kilt by Lord Voldemort. Well except Harry.

Comment

Spoilers dude!! I might read those books and watch those movies never.

Comment

#39

Yes we are worlds ahead, a lot had been complaining for a while. However, it's February, nothing else to talk about beyond the douchebaggery of FULR

Comment

#40

.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Free Electron View Post
                                                                                  There are Texas fans in that thread who are like, "Damn, that guy's an asshole."

Comment

#42
                                                                                    How n the Ever Ioving fuk was anyone at OU fooled by this mthrfkg douchebag for more than 1 season...? Was it always known he was this much of a fkg liar internally.. and the admin did a good job of covering it up.? There's no way this is a surprise to insiders. This is massive cockscker mentality. Takes work to get to this insane point.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Brothers, I implore you to stop giving Riley your attention. I know it will gnaw endlessly, but sociopaths do not care how you feel. Venables has given us endless material to discuss. Stop giving that f*ckboy your attention!

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Jakel View Post
                                                                                        How n the Ever Ioving fuk was anyone at OU fooled by this mthrfkg douchebag for more than 1 season...? Was it always known he was this much of a fkg liar internally.. and the admin did a good job of covering it up.? There's no way this is a surprise to insiders. This is massive cockscker mentality. Takes work to get to this insane point.
                                                                                        None of us have any idea, but I suspect he wasn't always this way. Success, accolades, everything came too easy. Aside from 2 6-7 seasons at ECU, he never had adversity (37-15 during his time as an assistant at Tech, 37-27 at ECU, 22-4 as an assistant at OU, and 55-10 as a head coach). Arguably, the most humbling thing for him at Oklahoma was starting the 2020 season 1-2.

You keep getting told how much of a genius you are, eventually you begin to think you really are one.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          USC hired a glass cannon and they don't even know it...yet.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post
                                                                                            Brothers, I implore you to stop giving Riley your attention. I know it will gnaw endlessly, but sociopaths do not care how you feel. Venables has given us endless material to discuss. Stop giving that f*ckboy your attention!
                                                                                            He does care though. That’s why he won’t just shut up. He desperately wants it all to look respectable so he tells obvious, unnecessary lies like this and the decision timeline. He cares so much he locked replies to a bunch of his tweets. It wouldn’t be any fun to basically cyberbully someone like Saban or Leach because they couldn’t care less, it’s all business, but Riley needs to wear the white hat and be everyone’s family. We’re a big enough and crazy enough fan base to get in the head of someone that soft. Keep the heat on him and maybe the first time the USC offense strings together three and outs in the second half, those seeds of doubt start sprouting…

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by hhsmiley View Post

Is Saban woke?
                                                                                              https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...uscaloosa.html

How about Big Kirby?
                                                                                              https://www.dawgnation.com/football/...y-leads-march/

Bad ass Luke Fickel?
                                                                                              https://twitter.com/coachfick/status...191105?lang=en

And the best one of all...Ryan Day
                                                                                              https://twitter.com/ryandaytime/stat...24079873511424
                                                                                              ^
                                                                                              That is about as woke as you can get. LOL.

Last edited by Ruprecht; 02-08-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                If negativity on social media affects Liar and his ability to recruit or coach I’m all for it. TBOW should forever remember where it all started and it is all HIS fault. FLR

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Seriously, is there any way we can convince Nebraska to beg off our game (because, honestly, who even cares about Nebraska anymore) and play Fresno State instead so we can say "Hey, Trojans, looks like we're both free that week, so how about it?" Anything to give BV the chance to disembowel TBOW and laugh while he's doing it. What a worm.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    hhsmiley talking about woke is like shit talking about an outhouse.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1