Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kingfisher Football Hazing Scandal

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Kingfisher Football Hazing Scandal

    Something similar happened at Bixby a few years back.

    The OSBI is investigating and could eventually file criminal charges.

    The family of the kid who was allegedly abused have sued the district and the coaches.

    The family offered to remove the district from the lawsuit if they would pay $1.5 million, but the board rejected the offer.
    Last edited by Stinger_1066; 03-18-2022, 04:37 AM.
    Live Free or Die!

    #2
    New Witness Statements Allege Abuse, Harassment Connected To Kingfisher Football Coach

    KINGFISHER, Oklahoma -
    Some members of the Kingfisher community are shocked after allegations of hazing and abuse came to light against their championship winning football team.

    Others suggest the program and the school have been a toxic environment for years.

    Unredacted witness statements obtained by News 9 outline dozens who discussed the harm they witnessed and experienced in connection to the longtime Kingfisher football coach Jeff Myers.

    John Doe No. 1, in a recently filed civil suit against the district and several coaches, described daily bulling, harassment and abuse. It is also alleged that the Kingfisher football team coaches knew what was going on and even encouraged it.

    Myers was inducted into the Oklahoma Coaches Hall of Fame in 2020. He has a record of successful seasons dating back to 2005 when he started teaching and coaching at the district.

    The witness statements, however, tell a different story.

    John Doe’s claims of abuse is corroborated by multiple witnesses.

    “The football program was like a fraternity in the way they hazed and reiterated that it had been a ‘cultural’ thing for a longtime,” one witness said.

    “Community backlash is evident for people going against KHS football,” one parent said. “The town is centered around football, and people can lose their jobs for speaking out. For example, if you went to a tire store for a tire change and denigrated Kingfisher football coaches, they wouldn't change your tire. In Kingfisher, Coach Myers is ‘God.’”

    One alleged training technique – called “Bull In The Ring” -- was caught on tape in 2020. An assistant coach was charged with enabling child abuse and obstructing an investigation.

    News 9 sat down a former Kingfisher student who claims abuse went beyond the team, and into the high school science classroom in 2005 where she said Myers bullied her and used a sexualized nickname for her.

    Maleah Ashcraft said her mother, a teacher at the district, was afraid to report the harassment due to fears of retaliation.

    “A hostile environment. an abusive environment,” Ashcraft said. “A school that valued a football coach more than they value an educator and a child. I was discarded.”

    The district is currently under investigation by the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation and the State Department of Education.

    News 9 also reached out to attorneys representing the district and coaches but have not heard back.
    Unredacted witness statements obtained by News 9 outline dozens who discussed the harm they witnessed and experienced in connection to the longtime Kingfisher football coach Jeff Myers. 
    Live Free or Die!

    Comment


      #3
      The writer of this article (Nolan Clay) is a friend of mine.

      Kingfisher school board rejects $1.5 million settlement offer in football program lawsuit

      Nolan Clay, Oklahoman
      Thu, March 17, 2022, 10:38 AM·3 min read

      KINGFISHER — The Kingfisher Board of Education refused Wednesday to settle a lawsuit that alleges high school football players have been bullied, hazed and abused for years.

      The board voted 5-0 to reject a $1.5 million settlement offer that expires next week.

      A former player is suing Kingfisher Public Schools, head coach Jeff Myers and three other current or former coaches. His attorney offered to drop the school district only from the lawsuit for a $1.5 million payment.
      Vote to reject Kingfisher football lawsuit settlement followed social media outcry, closed-door meeting


      The vote at a special meeting came after board members met with their attorneys behind closed doors for more than two hours.

      It also came after an outcry on social media against a settlement, particularly if coaches weren't included in it.

      "I DO NOT support abuse of any kind but I know if I was a coach and was getting sued I would want to know the school had my back," a school board candidate, Mitch Massey, wrote on a Facebook post.

      The lawsuit is now pending in Oklahoma City federal court. The 19-year-old plaintiff is identified in the case only as John Doe No. 1. The school district and the coaches deny wrongdoing.

      Both the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation and the Oklahoma State Department of Education are looking into the accusations.

      The OSBI investigation could result in criminal charges. The Education Department investigation could result in the school district being put on probation and coaches being banned from teaching.

      The initial site of Wednesday's special meeting of the Kingfisher Board of Education. The meeting was moved to the high school cafeteria.
      The former player's attorney, Cameron Spradling, had called the settlement offer a bargain for Kingfisher Public Schools. He also said insurance would have covered the first $1 million.

      In a statement after the vote, Spradling said, “We are surprised that Kingfisher has rejected our generous settlement offer. However, we are pleased that we have the opportunity to bring to the public’s attention more revelations.”

      After a prayer, the school board moved the meeting from its regular location to the high school cafeteria because of the high media and public interest.

      After the vote, board members either left quickly or declined comment.
      Details of the lawsuit over Kingfisher High School football


      The coaches are accused in the lawsuit of encouraging older players to bully the younger ones at practice and in the locker room to toughen them up.

      "On multiple occasions, Offending Players fired a paintball gun at other players ... at close range within the locker room, leaving large welts on the victims," the lawsuit alleges. "The Defendant Coaches were aware that the guns were being shot in the locker room, and instead of stopping it, called the practice 'breaking in freshmen.'"

      The coaches are accused of abusing players directly by forcing them to participate in dangerous drills and to engage in locker-room fights after practice.

      Also, they failed to notify police of instances of sexual abuse, according to the lawsuit.

      The plaintiff specifically alleges a junior student sat naked on his face while four other teammates restrained him in 2018. "I was really embarrassed," he told The Oklahoman. "I didn't know what to feel. More than anything, just ashamed."

      He alleges the head coach warned other players the next day not to talk about it.

      The plaintiff was targeted the most because he was known as the "rich kid," according to the lawsuit. "The physical and mental abuse that was inflicted upon Plaintiff, John Doe No. 1, was done maliciously and sadistically," his attorney alleged.

      The plaintiff filed the lawsuit last year after graduating. The Oklahoman is not naming him because of a policy against identifying victims of sex crimes in most instances.
      Both the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation and the Oklahoma State Department of Education are investigating allegations of abuse, hazing and bullying.
      Live Free or Die!

      Comment


        #4
        Maybe the coaches are still upset OU beat them like 117-0 pre 1920.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by 61Sooner View Post
          Maybe the coaches are still upset OU beat them like 117-0 pre 1920.
          It was 179 - 0 in 1917.

          They played 22 times. Total score:

          OU - 1161

          Kingfisher College - 31

          Live Free or Die!

          Comment


            #6
            So he got teabagged and shot with a paintball gun? I'd like to think there's more to it than that.

            Comment


              #7
              Geezus! Bull In The Ring is a aged-old drill. It toughens you up, helps improve footwork and blocking skills, and helps with conditioning. In my day every kid in every high school went through this drill. Maybe these days they should do Red River instead.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by rhettSodipop View Post
                Geezus! Bull In The Ring is a aged-old drill. It toughens you up, helps improve footwork and blocking skills, and helps with conditioning. In my day every kid in every high school went through this drill. Maybe these days they should do Red River instead.
                I think a hardcore game of hopscotch could improve footwork and agility.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
                  So he got teabagged and shot with a paintball gun? I'd like to think there's more to it than that.
                  I've never understood teabagging. Doing it to another dude, in my opinion, exposes latent homosexual tendencies. Doing it to an unwilling participant, male or female, probably falls into the category of sexual assault. I'm not for making mountains out of mole hills, but I'm not in favor of writing off sexual assault as just "boys being boys". I'm not suggesting they should be labeled as sex offenders for life, but it should definitely be met with some form of punishment by the coaching staff if they were aware. It certainly should not be encouraged by the coaching staff.
                  Live Free or Die!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

                    I've never understood teabagging. Doing it to another dude, in my opinion, exposes latent homosexual tendencies. Doing it to an unwilling participant, male or female, probably falls into the category of sexual assault. I'm not for making mountains out of mole hills, but I'm not in favor of writing off sexual assault as just "boys being boys". I'm not suggesting they should be labeled as sex offenders for life, but it should definitely be met with some form of punishment by the coaching staff if they were aware. It certainly should not be encouraged by the coaching staff.
                    Yeah, it's gross, but there's a big difference between that and sticking a broom handle or something up a kid's ass. My brother used to park his ass on my face and fart and let it linger over my nose until he couldn't smell it anymore. Not bare-assed, mind you, but still pretty gross and it occurred on a regular basis. He also shot at me with a bb gun.

                    I was also stripped naked in the wrestling room once as a prank. Nothing sexual about it-- just pranking. Similar thing happened in college. The shit is embarrassing and can be humiliating, but unless there is something worse than being teabagged, you probably shouldn't be demanding a 1.5 million dollar settlement.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by EatLeadCommie View Post

                      Yeah, it's gross, but there's a big difference between that and sticking a broom handle or something up a kid's ass. My brother used to park his ass on my face and fart and let it linger over my nose until he couldn't smell it anymore. Not bare-assed, mind you, but still pretty gross and it occurred on a regular basis. He also shot at me with a bb gun.

                      I was also stripped naked in the wrestling room once as a prank. Nothing sexual about it-- just pranking. Similar thing happened in college. The shit is embarrassing and can be humiliating, but unless there is something worse than being teabagged, you probably shouldn't be demanding a 1.5 million dollar settlement.
                      As a freshman on the football team we all had to do a "naked mile" which sucked, but I didn't complain about it. Now getting teabagged is just stupid, I mean why would the one doing it even want to.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
                        So he got teabagged and shot with a paintball gun? I'd like to think there's more to it than that.
                        I saw the pictures of the kid's bruises from the paintball shooting. They were nasty looking. That alone was enough for me to believe that this is a very big deal.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Probably not the most wholesome thing in the world, but this seems like a revenge suit over unhappiness with maybe playing time. Boys are nasty at that age...oh, the stories. Bull in the ring being included as hazing is telling to me. Seriously?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Middle Aged Man View Post

                            I saw the pictures of the kid's bruises from the paintball shooting. They were nasty looking. That alone was enough for me to believe that this is a very big deal.
                            BS...kids are dumb. Hell, drunk adults are dumb and I had pictures at one time to prove I was that dumb.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                              BS...kids are dumb. Hell, drunk adults are dumb and I had pictures at one time to prove I was that dumb.
                              As the parent of a kid who was severely bullied and sexually harassed, to the point of being suicidal, I guess I just see it differently.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Middle Aged Man View Post

                                As the parent of a kid who was severely bullied and sexually harassed, to the point of being suicidal, I guess I just see it differently.
                                That sucks, and I feel for you and your child, but EVERYTHING isn't the same. Teenagers suck at times...it's called immaturity. The telling part in this story is, IMO, why no lawsuit against the kids who actually "committed the crime"?

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  "I DO NOT support abuse of any kind but I know if I was a coach and was getting sued I would want to know the school had my back," a school board candidate, Mitch Massey, wrote on a Facebook post.
                                  If it can be proven there was criminal activity going on, the school has no business having the offender's back. That's such a Friday Night Lights attitude.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Widescreen View Post

                                    If it can be proven there was criminal activity going on, the school has no business having the offender's back. That's such a Friday Night Lights attitude.
                                    "Criminal activity" seems to be a moving target these days. Get a jury of band parents and this will almost definitely be considered that. Again, if it is criminal, why no charges against the perpetrators themselves?

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      It seems like nobody here ever saw the “atomic sit up” and it shows.

                                      That shit was hysterical!!!!!

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Just a thought for those who think this isn't a big deal. Put yourself in the shoes of the parents of those children who were victims of these crimes, imagine having to look into your child's face for the rest of your lives knowing you did nothing to protect them against this. Could you in all honesty look your child in the eye and tell them to toughen up or to grow a pair after they had the courage to come to you in the first place with something like that? If you think that you could and it's no big deal, then maybe you have some fears you need to finally face before you tell your own child to do like-wise. Just a thought, Stinky Joe says he'd bite the shit out of every one of those coaches who stood by and allowed this to happen all in the name of a game.

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by Baer Creighton View Post
                                          Just a thought for those who think this isn't a big deal. Put yourself in the shoes of the parents of those children who were victims of these crimes, imagine having to look into your child's face for the rest of your lives knowing you did nothing to protect them against this. Could you in all honesty look your child in the eye and tell them to toughen up or to grow a pair after they had the courage to come to you in the first place with something like that? If you think that you could and it's no big deal, then maybe you have some fears you need to finally face before you tell your own child to do like-wise. Just a thought, Stinky Joe says he'd bite the shit out of every one of those coaches who stood by and allowed this to happen all in the name of a game.
                                          Again, why no lawsuit against the actual perpetrators? If it's a crime...

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            In 2021 tea bagging = payday

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by EatLeadCommie View Post

                                              Yeah, it's gross, but there's a big difference between that and sticking a broom handle or something up a kid's ass. My brother used to park his ass on my face and fart and let it linger over my nose until he couldn't smell it anymore. Not bare-assed, mind you, but still pretty gross and it occurred on a regular basis. He also shot at me with a bb gun.

                                              I was also stripped naked in the wrestling room once as a prank. Nothing sexual about it-- just pranking. Similar thing happened in college. The shit is embarrassing and can be humiliating, but unless there is something worse than being teabagged, you probably shouldn't be demanding a 1.5 million dollar settlement.
                                              Let me get this straight (I think) you’re were stripped naked in front of a room full of men and then you laid down and let another man put his balls in your mouth and you’re ok with that? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL this might’ve been a story you took the grave with you..
                                              BOOMER!

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                Again, why no lawsuit against the actual perpetrators? If it's a crime...
                                                This is a tough one. From what was in the story I don't think it's criminal, just fucked up.

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by IKE93 View Post
                                                  Let me get this straight (I think) you’re were stripped naked in front of a room full of men and then you laid down and let another man put his balls in your mouth and you’re ok with that? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL this might’ve been a story you took the grave with you..
                                                  BOOMER!
                                                  Where did he say he laid down and let another man put his balls in his mouth? My reading comprehension HAS slipped, but unless he edited his post, I didn't see that at all.

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by LakelandSooner View Post

                                                    This is a tough one. From what was in the story I don't think it's criminal, just fucked up.
                                                    Agreed, but I think there's more to this story than bullying or criminal activity or the perpetrators would be involved.

                                                    Parents suck these days, so I'm not very sympathetic. Now, if something more were to come out, that's a different story. The inclusion of an age old drill in the suit makes me skeptical.

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by IKE93 View Post
                                                      Let me get this straight (I think) you’re were stripped naked in front of a room full of men and then you laid down and let another man put his balls in your mouth and you’re ok with that? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL this might’ve been a story you took the grave with you..
                                                      BOOMER!
                                                      Uh, I said nothing of the sort. I was stripped and they ran off with my clothes. No balls in mouth or on face or broomhandles or penises in my rectum. The female PE teacher also just happened to stroll in at the moment, but since she was more manly than the male PE teachers, that didn't make much of an impression on me. She just rolled her eyes and retreated back out the room. Nowadays they'd probably mandate counseling and anti-bullying for the offenders and put me on a 504 for PTSD.

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                        Where did he say he laid down and let another man put his balls in his mouth? My reading comprehension HAS slipped, but unless he edited his post, I didn't see that at all.
                                                        I think it was wishful thinking on his part. Maybe it gave him a little charge in his britches to think such things.

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          Teabagging someone = team building LOL OK.

                                                          You want to beat the snot out of someone on the field in practice, that's one thing. Doing this shit is stupid. Acting like a pack of dogs, where individually, they usually aren't so tough. Surprised more really bad stuff doesn't happen out of this from retribution. You want to go that route, broomsticking, just come out of the closet.

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                            Again, why no lawsuit against the actual perpetrators? If it's a crime...
                                                            From experience, coaches know it goes on and they do nothing about from their position of power. You go to the top to try and get it stopped. Could they sue or have files charged against minors? Yes but this is probably most effective.

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                              "Criminal activity" seems to be a moving target these days. Get a jury of band parents and this will almost definitely be considered that. Again, if it is criminal, why no charges against the perpetrators themselves?
                                                              OSBI investigation is ongoing. It might come to that eventually, although I think their target is the coaches.

                                                              Live Free or Die!

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32
                                                                They definitely shouldn't have included "bull in the ring" in the story, unless that's part of the complaint.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  I have never felt so much comradery, or been compelled to play harder, until a junior and 2 seniors rammed a coat hanger up my freshman anus after a practice. That's when I understood "team". And I honestly don't think 2nd Team All District would have been mine if this event didn't take place.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                                    Again, why no lawsuit against the actual perpetrators? If it's a crime...
                                                                    Maybe it just hasn't been filed yet. The story is not over.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                                      Where did he say he laid down and let another man put his balls in his mouth? My reading comprehension HAS slipped, but unless he edited his post, I didn't see that at all.
                                                                      Why did you come rushing in to defend this mans decision to have another man’s nut sack put in his face and get stripped naked beforehand? What y’all got going on?
                                                                      BOOMER!

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        #36
                                                                        Originally posted by EatLeadCommie View Post

                                                                        Uh, I said nothing of the sort. I was stripped and they ran off with my clothes. No balls in mouth or on face or broomhandles or penises in my rectum. The female PE teacher also just happened to stroll in at the moment, but since she was more manly than the male PE teachers, that didn't make much of an impression on me. She just rolled her eyes and retreated back out the room. Nowadays they'd probably mandate counseling and anti-bullying for the offenders and put me on a 504 for PTSD.
                                                                        Story keeps getting better LOLOLOL
                                                                        BOOMER!

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          #37
                                                                          Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post
                                                                          It seems like nobody here ever saw the “atomic sit up” and it shows.

                                                                          That shit was hysterical!!!!!
                                                                          I didn't know that was a thing outside of our group. lol I thought we were the only ones who did that. I thought one of our OL was going to kill my friend over it.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            #38
                                                                            Originally posted by DFWSooner View Post

                                                                            I didn't know that was a thing outside of our group. lol I thought we were the only ones who did that. I thought one of our OL was going to kill my friend over it.
                                                                            Saw it at scout camp 1977. Scout masters son was doing the non-situp role. He then tried to light his own farts and set his butt hair on fire. Genius.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              #39
                                                                              Originally posted by DFWSooner View Post

                                                                              I didn't know that was a thing outside of our group. lol I thought we were the only ones who did that. I thought one of our OL was going to kill my friend over it.
                                                                              I have seent it pulled off a couple times. Maaaaan can a face get buried deep.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                #40
                                                                                Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                                                "Criminal activity" seems to be a moving target these days. Get a jury of band parents and this will almost definitely be considered that. Again, if it is criminal, why no charges against the perpetrators themselves?
                                                                                The OSBI is investigating. Charges may be filed. Also, under age 18 enters into the picture. Coaches and teachers are required to protect students.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by MichSooner View Post

                                                                                  The OSBI is investigating. Charges may be filed. Also, under age 18 enters into the picture. Coaches and teachers are required to protect students.
                                                                                  Who said coaches and teachers aren't required to protect students? If you read the complaints we know about and don't think something smells, I just don't know what to say. Could be that there's all the sorts of allegations that will make it clearer, but as of yet, there's some things that seem a little over dramatized, IMO.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                                                    Who said coaches and teachers aren't required to protect students? If you read the complaints we know about and don't think something smells, I just don't know what to say. Could be that there's all the sorts of allegations that will make it clearer, but as of yet, there's some things that seem a little over dramatized, IMO.
                                                                                    What are you ranting about?

                                                                                    I was replying to a poster wondering why the coaches and the school district are being sued instead of the kids..

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by MichSooner View Post

                                                                                      What are you ranting about?

                                                                                      I was replying to a poster wondering why the coaches and the school district are being sued instead of the kids..
                                                                                      Ranting? You replied to ME. You threw in a statement that I responded to.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
                                                                                        So he got teabagged and shot with a paintball gun? I'd like to think there's more to it than that.


                                                                                        oh yes, because getting sexually assaulted and shot at with a weapon is not a big deal at all.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by EatLeadCommie View Post

                                                                                          Yeah, it's gross, but there's a big difference between that and sticking a broom handle or something up a kid's ass. My brother used to park his ass on my face and fart and let it linger over my nose until he couldn't smell it anymore. Not bare-assed, mind you, but still pretty gross and it occurred on a regular basis. He also shot at me with a bb gun.

                                                                                          I was also stripped naked in the wrestling room once as a prank. Nothing sexual about it-- just pranking. Similar thing happened in college. The shit is embarrassing and can be humiliating, but unless there is something worse than being teabagged, you probably shouldn't be demanding a 1.5 million dollar settlement.
                                                                                          I mean, what happened to you was shity, it shouldn't have happened. And just because you don't notice any lingering effects, doesn't mean you psychologically effected.

                                                                                          Frankly, based on your consistent, ignorant, and uncompassionate opinions on any issues regarding mental health, you certainly did not turn out ok as you think you did.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by LongarLongar View Post
                                                                                            It seems like nobody here ever saw the “atomic sit up” and it shows.

                                                                                            That shit was hysterical!!!!!
                                                                                            Oh lordy, I had purged those things from my memory. I guess those were simpler times. We didn't think of the atomic situp as something sexual because we weren't raised in an environment where you start streaming hardcore porn from the age of 8. We were content to sneak peaks at dad's Playboys in the rare moment that they didn't have them locked away somewhere.

                                                                                            The atomic situp was simply gross and not sexual, to those who don't know what it was. If done correctly, you're held down with a towel over your eyes and head, hell bent on showing how tough your ab strength is and you are let go at the opportune moment, only to fly up at warp speed to plant your nose between somebody's ass cheeks.

                                                                                            Here's the thing about boys, and it hasn't changed even if society at large has. We are a disgusting, sometimes brutal bunch, especially in our teen years. We find amusement in things like the atomic situp because it's fucking hilarious. Now when I read stuff about kids sodomizing others with broom handles and things like that, well that's just beyond the pale and requires some jailtime. But I consider teabagging the logical, somewhat crueler, slightly gayer cousin to the atomic sit-up. Not my cup of tea, personally, but nothing to go home crying about.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by manateepower View Post

                                                                                              I mean, what happened to you was shity, it shouldn't have happened. And just because you don't notice any lingering effects, doesn't mean you psychologically effected.

                                                                                              Frankly, based on your consistent, ignorant, and uncompassionate opinions on any issues regarding mental health, you certainly did not turn out ok as you think you did.
                                                                                              Oh I wasn't happy about it at the time. It was gross. But I laugh about it now, give my brother shit about it over beers. It didn't give me any long-term psychosis.

                                                                                              I'd be curious as to what "consistent, ignorant, and uncompassionate opinions on any issues regarding mental health" I've expressed, considering this is a football board. A cursory review of your post history would seem to indicate that you just like to paint with a broad brush and complain about everything.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Sooner in SoCal View Post
                                                                                                You want to go that route, broomsticking, just come out of the closet...
                                                                                                ... as a sexual predator.

                                                                                                it's not gay. it's criminal assault.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Section31 View Post

                                                                                                  Again, why no lawsuit against the actual perpetrators? If it's a crime...
                                                                                                  Much easier to win if you can win a criminal suit. Give it. time. A lot of things can come later.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    #50
                                                                                                    I just don't get the whole tea bagging a dude and or stripping another guy and do whatever...seems pretty homo to me. Now, if they were to get the Sr qb's cheerleader GF to squat over him and see the reaction...that might be a different story.

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                                    Collapse

                                                                                                    Go To Top

                                                                                                    Collapse

                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1