Post your reports here.
    Live Free or Die!

Watch the BV presser here:
    Live Free or Die!

Comment

Open practice is a nice addition.

Comment

https://www.si.com/college/oklahoma/...tice-3-22-2022

Few looks at the first day. Not a whole lot to see, but the boys are back! Marvin Mims is in some other videos on tweeter mixing it up with players and coaches. Seems to be very at ease in this environment.

Comment

Originally posted by BobStoopsReal View Post

Few looks at the first day. Not a whole lot to see, but the boys are back! Marvin Mims is in some other videos on tweeter mixing it up with players and coaches. Seems to be very at ease in this environment.
          1) Seeing Bates and Lebby coaching up the guys.. man I already cannot wait for the season to start!

2) I never realized the thickness of Gray's legs, holy crap

Comment

Originally posted by Morningwood View Post

1) Seeing Bates and Lebby coaching up the guys.. man I already cannot wait for the season to start!

2) I never realized the thickness of Gray's legs, holy crap
            2. Leg thickness doesn’t matter…only ass size.

Comment

Originally posted by BobStoopsReal View Post

For all the Schmitty talk, guys don't look any different to me thus far. Look to be the same size.

I figured we'd see a little more bulk.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasooner View Post

For all the Schmitty talk, guys don't look any different to me thus far. Look to be the same size.

Maybe it takes longer than 3 months to transform your body, idk.

Comment

Summer will be the key in strength and conditioning program.

Comment

1st day of practice and 7 posts in...is that a new record?

Comment

No bulk…but we’re wiry.

http://www.tzr.io/yarn-clip/c9e5cabb...e-6e9d5297f013

Comment

I bet most guys lost weight from January til now. The bulkening will happen after spring ball throughout summer.

Comment

Most of the initial Schmitty "bulk" will be in the dickenballs.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post
                                        Open practice is a nice addition.
                                        Hell yes. I've got some business in Tulsa coming up. Think I'll stop by for a spell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter Brown View Post
                                          Didn't like it at first, but gotta admit that I don't hate this. Would like to see a few more facemask styles though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. X View Post

Didn't like it at first, but gotta admit that I don't hate this. Would like to see a few more facemask styles though.
                                            I like the new technology/safety and the “helmet” part.

I absolutely despise the facemask and lack Thereof. That part is ugly af.

obviously, different strokes for different folks and all that

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppa85 View Post
                                              I like the new technology/safety and the “helmet” part.
                                              I absolutely despise the facemask and lack Thereof. That part is ugly af.
                                              obviously, different strokes for different folks and all that
                                              Oh, for sure. Call me crazy, but I even have soft spot for these atrocities:

I tried to wear one back in high school and it was terrible. But it had a certain bizarre charm.

Comment

Oh, for sure. Call me crazy, but I even have soft spot for these atrocities:

I tried to wear one back in high school and it was terrible. But it had a certain bizarre charm.
                                                The Orlando Thunder. I remember they had the helmet cams. And I want to say it was Kerwin Bell who was wearing one, and his helmet got knocked off. It looked like he’d been beheaded.

Comment

If it cuts down on concussions, I'm all in. Looks for the fans has to be low priority vs safety

Comment

Based on the catalog, it looks like their initial rollout features just a few basic styles:

Comment

Originally posted by Lazers pew pew pew View Post

I bet most guys lost weight from January til now. The bulkening will happen after spring ball throughout summer.
                                                      The Bulkening by Stephen King.

In the spring of 2022, a group of highly prized human specimens, hidden away in a remote prairie enclave in the south central U.S., are mysteriously transformed from normal sized humans into behemoths with extraordinary strength, agility and speed. The goal of this experiment is to train these super humans to rid the world of all dangerous species of Longhorns, Pink Elephants, Buckeyes, Trojans, Tigers, Bulldogs, Leprechauns, and every other pestilence known to mankind. These brave, righteous and virtuous creatures will be known to the world as Sooners.
                                                      Last edited by Slippery Pete; 03-22-2022, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MJSooner View Post

Most brides disagree

Comment

Originally posted by Slippery Pete View Post

In the spring of 2022, a group of highly prized human specimens, hidden away in a remote prairie enclave in the south central U.S., are mysteriously transformed from normal sized humans into behemoths with extra ordinary strength, agility and speed. The goal of this experiment is to train these super humans to rid the world of all dangerous species of Longhorns, Pink Elephants, Buckeyes, Trojans, Tigers, Bulldogs, Leprechauns, and every other pestilence known to mankind. These brave, righteous and virtuous creatures will be known to the world as Sooners.
                                                          I’ll wait for the movie to come out…..not buying the book

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

I’ll wait for the movie to come out…..not buying the book
                                                            The book was okay, except for that weird perverted part that came outta nowhere. Pretty sure he wrote that part during a crazy cocaine binge.

Comment

No one wants a Stephen King finish to the season. All his endings blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter Brown View Post
                                                                Why are some guys wearing the 3xtra mushroom looking thing on top of their helmet and others guys aren't?

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

2. Leg thickness doesn’t matter…only ass size.
                                                                  User name checks out

Comment

Originally posted by Slippery Pete View Post

In the spring of 2022, a group of highly prized human specimens, hidden away in a remote prairie enclave in the south central U.S., are mysteriously transformed from normal sized humans into behemoths with extraordinary strength, agility and speed. The goal of this experiment is to train these super humans to rid the world of all dangerous species of Longhorns, Pink Elephants, Buckeyes, Trojans, Tigers, Bulldogs, Leprechauns, and every other pestilence known to mankind. These brave, righteous and virtuous creatures will be known to the world as Sooners.
                                                                    Subscribe.

Comment

Here's my question - where is Kanak? Not on roster either.

7 is on film; not on roster. Hmm ok\

Ok roster is last years.

Nevermind all is good.

Comment

lol, that's what Y was going to say. Damn, they literally just got there! Now take a picture now, versus Sept. 1st, there should be some changes by then.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5sr View Post
                                                                          Here's my question - where is Kanak? Not on roster either.

7 is on film; not on roster. Hmm ok\

Ok roster is last years.

Nevermind all is good.
                                                                          He's so fast it's hard to see him. aka Flash

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Robot_ulism View Post

User name checks out
                                                                            I thought he was referring to women..

Comment

#39
                                                                              Have we had the greatest practice in the history of the sport yet?

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by smusooner View Post
                                                                                .

Comment

#41

Waiting on the Deca to clear the Long Beach port, should be in prior to summer.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by smusooner View Post
                                                                                    Sources tell me that Brent Venables's first OU practice was flawless. One observer noted, "Some are calling it the greatest practice ever on a college campus."

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Originally posted by OUrage View Post

Don’t go crazy. We don’t have SEC speed yet.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by OUrage View Post

lol he fast!

Comment

#45

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Sources tell me that Brent Venables's first OU practice was flawless. One observer noted, "Some are calling it the greatest practice ever on a college campus."
                                                                                            I heard it was SEC good, the offense scored at will and the defense stop them in their tracks

Comment

#47
                                                                                              No one wants a Stephen King finish to the season. All his endings blow.
                                                                                              Tom Clancy died in 2013, but word has it he had a vision. He had already penned the final chapter, and it was the inspiration King needed to write the rest of the novel.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Construction starts next week on the Venables Center with a new trophy case for his 21 National Championship Trophies.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  A podcast from some guys who were there: Sooner Scoop

They also talk about this tweet from Cowturd and how too many Sooner fans were trolled by it:

We were able to see a bunch of practice yesterday in Norman and it was glorious. The entire gang is here to talk about our first impressions of Dillon Gabriel, Jeff Lebby, Brent Venables and more. We also got to talk to some of the defensive standouts after practice and we'll relay what stood out ab…
                                                                                                  Live Free or Die!

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Another podcast from some guys who were there.
                                                                                                    Sports Illustrated Sooners publisher John Hoover, deputy editor Ryan Chapman and multimedia director Josh Callaway discuss the beginning of Oklahoma spring practice, touch on some takeaways from Brent Venables' press conference and OU's open practice, give a recruiting update, speculate on Baker May…
                                                                                                    Live Free or Die!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1