First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soonerbms View Post
    Hayes and Robinson are still on the board in the 6th. Those two made a mistake. They needed to play under the new scheme and participate in some legit strength and conditioning.
    Starting to look that way. There’s still time for them to get picked but that’s going to be crazy if we only have one offensive player drafted, Woods who was only here for one season. Speaks to how much player development had dropped recently.

Comment

The Browns tryna draft all these OU players so they can keep OU fans. They ain't slick.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWSooner View Post

Starting to look that way. There’s still time for them to get picked but that’s going to be crazy if we only have one offensive player drafted, Woods who was only here for one season. Speaks to how much player development had dropped recently.
        Maybe true for Brooks as well....

Comment

After 6 rounds, Texas has yet to have a player drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by RIP CLAYBOURNE View Post
            The Browns tryna draft all these OU players so they can keep OU fans. They ain't slick.
            Now they take Isaiah Thomas.

Comment

Thomas going to play with Winfrey.

Comment

Browns got 3 Sooners lol.

Comment

Happy to see IT drafted, but it’s clear he should’ve come back for another year. I think he could’ve been a monster at DE in this system. The previous regime kept moving him inside.

Comment

Coby Bryant and Chris Paul in the same draft.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbms View Post
                      Happy to see IT drafted, but it’s clear he should’ve come back for another year. I think he could’ve been a monster at DE in this system. The previous regime kept moving him inside.
                      Damn these seniors for leaving early.

Comment

Originally posted by NickZepp84 View Post

Damn these seniors for leaving early.
                        Not sure if you’re being serious, but he had a COVID year if he wanted it.

Comment

Now they take Isaiah Thomas.
                          Thomas is a guy I believe could really have benefitted from coming back. He was coming on by the end of the season and a year under BV might have got him into a day 2 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

Thomas is a guy I believe could really have benefitted from coming back. He was coming on by the end of the season and a year under BV might have got him into a day 2 pick.
                            And could probably have turned Winfrey into a first rounder.

Comment

Browns got 3 Sooners lol.
                              I hate that. Fucking clown organization.

Comment

Winfrey I can see improving. Especially in a Venables system. I don't really see a Super Senior year helping IT, Kennedy Brooks or most of the others.

Comment

Winfrey I can see improving. Especially in a Venables system. I don't really see a Super Senior year helping IT, Kennedy Brooks or most of the others.
                                  I agree on Brooks, but I think Hayes and Robinson definitely could have benefited from an actual strength and conditioning program. At least enough to get drafted. Hopefully they go in this last round.

Comment

Watch cleveland draft Swenson to troll us.

Comment

Baylor just passed us in total players picked.

Comment

Hayes has been sitting on Mel Kiper’s “best available” list all day.

Comment

Originally posted by really View Post

Get that 20 year old hooked up with a chubby 35 year old mother of four
                                          You say that like it’s a bad thing.

Comment

No Sooners for my guys but I’m very happy with our draft. We filled our needs and had another very good lineman drop down much like Smith did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post
                                              No Sooners for my guys but I’m very happy with our draft. We filled our needs and had another very good lineman drop down much like Smith did last year.
                                              I bet that receiver they got, Skyy Moore ends up being really good in that offense.

Comment

I agree on Brooks, but I think Hayes and Robinson definitely could have benefited from an actual strength and conditioning program. At least enough to get drafted. Hopefully they go in this last round.
                                                I wish those two had come back and spent a year with Schmitty.

Comment

Austin, Tx, where NFL dreams go to die. Lol!!!

6 picks left and if one doesn’t get taken, it’ll be the 2nd time in nine years that not one single Longhorn was drafted. That is un…believable. And their other years haven’t been great.

Comment

Austin, Tx, where NFL dreams go to die. Lol!!!

6 picks left and if one doesn’t get taken, it’ll be the 2nd time in nine years that not one single Longhorn was drafted. That is un…believable. And their other years haven’t been great.
                                                    How could Dicker the Dicker not get drafted?

Comment

Hayes to the Cardinals.

Comment

Hayes getting to play with Murray and Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

I don’t know, he was definitely projected to be drafted. I just hope the Cowboys don’t pick him up. I don’t want to have to hear about Dicker the Kicker for years.

Comment

Looks like Brkic isn't getting drafted either. Not a real surprise there.

Comment

I bet that receiver they got, Skyy Moore ends up being really good in that offense.
                                                              I saw him play sone last year and liked what I saw. He runs a good route and catches everything. I’m not worried about not having Hill. He was dynamic and a game changer but sometimes I think Pat spent too much time looking for him. Both JuJu and MVS are good receivers. Throw in this kid and Hardman and there’s quite a bit of talent. I’m hoping we run the ball more and don’t depend on magic.

Word is we were involved, at least for a bit, in the Hollywood deal. I’d have loved to have him. Hard to believe that Baltimore, after giving us Brown, would have given us Hollywood.

Comment

Purdue FB gets drafted above Hall. Sucks that Hall basically has no position in the NFL anymore.

Comment

And it’s over. No Robinson. No Brooks. No Longhorns.

Comment

Brock Purdy is Mr. Irrelevant.

Comment

has a team drafted a longwhorn yet?

SPOILER

Comment

Comment

Baylor just passed us in total players picked.
                                                                          Development matters.

Comment

UT can still hold their heads high. They were right behind Ouachita Baptist, UTSA, Villanova, and North Dakota (not to be confused with North Dakota State). They did have the same number of draftees as UT Arlington. Of course, the Mavericks don’t really have a football program right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel O’Truth View Post
                                                                              UT can still hold their heads high. They were right behind Ouachita Baptist, UTSA, Villanova, and North Dakota (not to be confused with North Dakota State). They did have the same number of draftees as UT Arlington. Of course, the Mavericks don’t really have a football program right now.
                                                                              Don’t forget about Lenoir-Rhyne.

Comment

Don’t forget about Lenoir-Rhyne.
                                                                                Or Fayetteville St

Comment

And it’s over. No Robinson. No Brooks. No Longhorns.

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

The latter of the two is my biggest concern…feels like he massively underachieved because he often didn’t see the play until it was too,late. Not sure that’s fixable going to a league where things happen even faster.
                                                                                    That is the correct assessment

Comment

Robinson is a commie.

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

Only idiots and the Raiders pickup kickers the draft

Comment

Watch cleveland draft Swenson to troll us.
                                                                                          Underrated post

Comment

Comment

Damn not the Eagles.

Comment

240k guaranteed for Brooks nice.

Comment

Hall to the G-Men

Comment

LaRon Stokes to Arizona.

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1