First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big XII BIG XII BIG XII!!!

I know as Oklahoma fans we’ll never chant our conference but let’s give recognition where recognition is due and recognize Kansas brought home the NCAA national championship in basketball.

For those in the know, what is the state OU basketball in the foreseeable future?

Originally posted by OUrage View Post
    I know as Oklahoma fans we’ll never chant our conference but let’s give recognition where recognition is due and recognize Kansas brought home the NCAA national championship in basketball.

For those in the know, what is the state OU basketball in the foreseeable future?
    Fuck those cheaters.

Comment

I hope we figure out how to do soon but preferably in Football

Comment

Congrats GheyJocks

Comment

KU fans still wish they had a football program instead.

Comment

I wasn't sure which cheating program to cheer for. Seeing Manning and Roy both sitting in the crowd was enough to make me turn it off.

Comment

There's a basketball board for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by UCO4Sooners View Post
                I wasn't sure which cheating program to cheer for. Seeing Manning and Roy both sitting in the crowd was enough to make me turn it off.
                Who said I watched it? Hell, I didn’t even know it was on.

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post
                  There's a basketball board for a reason.
                  Really?

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say OU basketball remains in the state of Oklahoma.

Comment

OU? Will Porter manage to get hit with 5 Level 1 violations? And will OU Compliance help us get away with it?

Comment

what is the state OU basketball in the foreseeable future?
                        not surprising "the longhorn" doesn't know, asks this in the football forum, and wants us to "recognize" ku's win.

what an ass.

Comment

I did not even dignify that game by watching.

Comment

My commendations to both KU and UNC. They both thumbed their noses at the NCAA and all of its members by “earning their way into the championship game” despite both being exposed and embarrassed as two of the biggest cheaters in collegiate sports.

The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill sponsored fake classes for nearly two decades, giving students, many of them athletes, credit for courses never taught by instructors.

After a three-and-half-year investigation that began in 2015, and despite the institution even agreeing that it had engaged in academic fraud, the NCAA determined no punishment was appropriate.

NEW ORLEANS — A mere 921 days ago, the NCAA delivered a document to the University of Kansas that called its men's head basketball coach a cheater.

This case started in September of 2017, when the FBI arrested 10 men in a widespread scheme to "defraud" college hoops. In that way, the NCAA has no one to blame but itself.

Meanwhile, two of Kansas’ old recruiting bagmen from Adidas — Jim Gatto and Merl Code — woke up Monday in federal prison, serving out sentences for, in part, providing former Jayhawk recruits and their families money as an inducement to play in Lawrence. Still no penalties against the school and with NIL rules having changed there likely never will be.

No shame demonstrated by anyone from either school. Of course no mention of either institution’s shady dealings by anyone at ESPN, CBS, TBS , etc. as well.

Comment

I did think it was funny when Mark Emmert called them the Kansas City Jayhawks at the trophy presentation.

Comment

I like where Moser could take this program. He just feeds the bigs inside from what I can tell. Opposite of Kelvin Sampson who had 5 guys over 6'10" and most had range of three inches from the basket.

We did have a ridiculously high field goal percentage at one point this season, driven almost entirely from paint points, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post

not surprising "the longhorn" doesn't know, asks this in the football forum, and wants us to "recognize" ku's win.

what an ass.
                                  Hopefully I can keep it up and achieve your status of “asshole”

Comment

How do you think the pokes feel watching Kansas and UNC after helping the NCAA and getting a tournament ban?

It's always Friday when the NCAA comes knocking
                                    Last edited by TheBorenSupremacy; 04-05-2022, 01:43 PM.

Comment

^ love that, lawyer cat!!!!

SPOILER"shut the fuck up."

SPOILERstfu.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post

what an ass.
                                        POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!

I didn't watch the cheaters either. Had to get up before 5 AM to open the election precinct.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post
                                          How do you think the pokes feel watching Kansas and UNC after helping the NCAA and getting a tournament ban?

Walter says

Comment

Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post

This poke isn’t surprised. The NCAA was never going to give there poster child program a major penalty. But if they do maybe Bill Self will be disgraced aka Eddie Sutton and come back to OSU to perform all his future cheating

Comment

Was that the biggest academic fraud game in collegiate athletics history regardless of the sport?

Yep.

Comment

Texas lost to Kansas in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatgator View Post
                                                  Texas lost to Kansas in football.
                                                  Twice in the last six seasons

Comment

Comment

Two Big12 schools had investigations ...by the FBI...one couldn't even play in the tourney and one played and won it...go figure

Comment

Really?
                                                        Don't invoke that idiot.

Comment

What I take away from this thread is that Texas lost to KU football twice in six seasons. I knew that to be the case, of course, but reminders of it continue to be sweet.

Also, they lost to Kansas last season in Austin. Sweeter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermit View Post
                                                            The fact that he just dragged his nuts across the face of anybody who still thinks NCAA basketball is important is why he will forever be the king.

Comment

Originally posted by CalSOONER View Post

Don't invoke that idiot.
                                                              There’s an “idiot” here at DB???

Da Fuq you say…

Comment

Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                                                                anybody who still thinks NCAA basketball is important...
                                                                what's a better tournament than march madness? I watched as much as I could. that first weekend is always awesome.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                X
                                                                UA-124223861-1