First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jett View Post

Lol Stop wasting your time arguing with the Buttermilk crowd. SEC! SEC!
    Hey man, fresh wild Turkey breast dropped in buttermilk/egg wash and then dredged through flour and deep fried is the shiznit….

Sounds like you have something against buttermilk…. I’ll be nice and just say, ain’t a great take on yer part, pod.

Comment

Originally posted by SEC View Post

Hey man, fresh wild Turkey breast dropped in buttermilk/egg wash and then dredged through flour and deep fried is the shiznit….

Sounds like you have something against buttermilk…. I’ll be nice and just say, ain’t a great take on yer part, pod.
      Hey, man, it seems you have some really kinky sexual preferences and I’m not sure if you really need to share EVERYTHING with us on this football board

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel O’Truth View Post

Hey, man, it seems you have some really kinky sexual preferences and I’m not sure if you really need to share EVERYTHING with us on this football board
        Breasts ain’t yer thing, Kernel. I get it.

Wild Turkey breast is pretty damn good. Eastern out of OK, or the East, makes no diff. I’ll take Rio’s, Merriams or Osceola as well.

Comment

They sell BT on airplanes??? Da fuq. They can’t keep
          it on the shelves here or around the country from what I’m hearing in the circle of bourbon connoisseurs…Gone day 1.

However I never said it’s the best. Don’t twist.
          United sells it.

Comment

Absolutely. I mean, wait til Bama, GA, LSU, FL, TN, ole Miss, even KY or AK comes to town…and their fans.

FYI, all SEC teams travel well, better be a lot of drink in town. And they will be many. And really have a lot of booze when the Cajuns arrive.
            You act as though we have never played SEC teams.

Comment

Absolutely. I mean, wait til Bama, GA, LSU, FL, TN, ole Miss, even KY or AK comes to town…and their fans.

FYI, all SEC teams travel well, better be a lot of drink in town. And they will be many. And really have a lot of booze when the Cajuns arrive.
              Does Alaska have an SEC team?

Comment

[QUOTE=SoonerHank;n988556]I will say this. Texas, I could see them not wanting SEC simply because they have always been the bell cow in their conference. The old SWC was their golden age. The big 12 was good for them but not nearly as good as SWC. The SEC will be a blood bath for texas and they’re not the biggest dog anymore.
                i
                OU has always deserved the greatness of the SEC and will not shy away from the competition or toughness of the SEC. OU was built for the SEC and has always been a cultural fit and destined to compete with the best. OU will fit in perfectly and compete immediately in the SEC. OU is not afraid. We belong.w

You should not forget that 5 different (Alabama (6), LSU (3), Floridia (2), Auburn (1), and Georgia (1) have won 13 nattys since OU last won a natty. They Big 12 has won only1 same as the Pac 12 with the B1G winning 2 and the ACC 4.

https://ncaa-failover.ncaa.com/news/...onship-history

Comment

Originally posted by LT-OU View Post
                  ent success without it.l

You SEC mouth-breathers really need to screw your heads on straight because this isn’t going to go the way you think/hope it is.
                  As will OU fandom have to comprehend that 5 SEC schools (Alabama 6, LSU 3, Florida 2, Auburn 1 and Georgia 1) have won 13 nattys since OU won its last. During that period the Big 12 won only 1 natty. OU will experience a massive increase in the level of competition.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerSpock View Post

As will OU fandom have to comprehend that 5 SEC schools (Alabama 6, LSU 3, Florida 2, Auburn 1 and Georgia 1) have won 13 nattys since OU won its last. During that period the Big 12 won only 1 natty. OU will experience a massive increase in the level of competition.

You should post that again. They play good football for sure. The point is, in any of those given years, the conference was more or less just like many of the others. One great team, a couple of good teams and then everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerSpock View Post

There is a difference between understanding that OU won't win the conference every year in the SEC and demanding that OU fans should have to accept the "also-ran" status that all the douchebag SEC fans insist on. 99% of the Rant posters claim OU is going to be a 6-6 to 8-4 team every year.

And as far as OU fans not being used to SEC fans???

It's going to be the same soft middle aged white guys that every other fan base brings in for road games. The difference might be that OU has always had (for better or worse) tight security at games and the Norman cops have never allowed a lot of severe rowdiness in town for games. Drunk ass Cajun fan can expect to get thrown out of the game or thrown in Cleveland Co. jail for shit he considers "normal" behavior in Baton Rouge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
                        There is a difference between understanding that OU won't win the conference every year in the SEC and demanding that OU fans should have to accept the "also-ran" status that all the douchebag SEC fans insist on. 99% of the Rant posters claim OU is going to be a 6-6 to 8-4 team every year.
                        Y'know, I'd really like to see a poll as to how many DB posters actually think OU is going to have exactly the same level of dominance in the SEC that we have in the B12. Outside of a few yayhoos, I can't think of too many on here. Frankly, I think we're going to be challenged week-in and week-out, and I for one am looking forward to it.

But for any SEC derps who actually think we're just gonna magically transform into East Popcorn State all of a sudden...

Comment

OU will lose more games in the SEC.
                          OU won’t win the conference as much.
                          OU will win the SEC
                          OU will win more national titles at a more frequent rate.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerHank View Post
                            OU will win the SEC
                            <clutches pearls>

Comment

This seems legit.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerHank View Post
                                OU will win the SEC
                                First 2 legit.

Second 2 is hope and many prayers…and illogical.

Comment

It's going to be the same soft middle aged white guys that every other fan base brings in for road games. The difference might be that OU has always had (for better or worse) tight security at games and the Norman cops have never allowed a lot of severe rowdiness in town for games. Drunk ass Cajun fan can expect to get thrown out of the game or thrown in Cleveland Co. jail for shit he considers "normal" behavior in Baton Rouge.
                                  Yer pretty funny, Ruprecht, for claiming you’ve lived down here, having to absolutely know what you should know, being as smart and respected(even by me) as you are, and making these asinine statements. You do know many here have Never been in your shoes to have actually experienced being in the south and seen what you’ve seen, and you are on here making these statements and claims.

Do better. And tell it like you claimed to have seen the SEC. You would actually be a better reference than myself…since you’ve been here. You are actually doing an injustice.

Comment

First 2 legit.

Was for that also ran UGA until last January. Stfu.

Comment

Was for that also ran UGA until last January. Stfu.
                                      I get you don’t like or except my opinion, LT.

You bother me…zero. It’s only going to hurt worse when the time comes.

Comment

Our only hope is that Vanderbilt doesn't get kicked out of the SEC. That and our November game against Corn Bible Academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post
                                          Our only hope is that Vanderbilt doesn't get kicked out of the SEC. That and our November game against Corn Bible Academy.
                                          I wouldn’t go that far(I’ve said mark Vandy as a win)..

I yer being @sarkastic but what a lot of what you’ve said is true.

Don’t count anyone out.

And you asked me about more football, other than SEC rhetoric. Maybe GA spring game. I don’t really think you wanna know that kinda stuff. TBH.

Comment

I get you don’t like or except my opinion, LT.

You bother me…zero. It’s only going to hurt worse when the time comes.
                                            *accept

And clearly I do bother you because you quote me non-stop and point out how I don’t bother you.

Point stands- UGA was an also ran for 40yrs. FL is an also ran. LSU is an also ran with a couple of blips. Same for Auburn and Tennessee. Wtf are the Mississippi schools? Aggy is aggy- always will be. Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Arkansas and Mizzou?

You really need to gtfo our board. You’re an SEC troll who doesn’t like the fact that another real blue blood is about to step on your dance floor. I’ve posted it before and it’s true- the SEC just gave a shot in the arm to one of the real blue bloods and this isn’t going to go the way you think (hope) it is.

We’re Oklahoma and you’re….well, whoever the fuck you are.

Comment

*accept

And clearly I do bother you because you quote me non-stop and point out how I don’t bother you.

Point stands- UGA was an also ran for 40yrs. FL is an also ran. LSU is an also ran with a couple of blips. Same for Auburn and Tennessee. Wtf are the Mississippi schools? Aggy is aggy- always will be. Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Arkansas and Mizzou?

You really need to gtfo our board. You’re an SEC troll who doesn’t like the fact that another real blue blood is about to step on your dance floor. I’ve posted it before and it’s true- the SEC just gave a shot in the arm to one of the real blue bloods and this isn’t going to go the way you think (hope) it is.

We’re Oklahoma and you’re….well, whoever the fuck you are.

No, I don’t quote you often. Yer a joke.

And you do know you referenced a lot of teams in the SEC, whether you like it or not in 900 years, who’ve won since OU won a natty?!

Do you even know how FS you look? You’ve named many teams in the SEC, some have more than one, who’ve won a natty since OU?? GTFO

Yeh, you’re OU..hell, that makes a difference. I won’t even re-reference the “GD”…in there. Little man.

Comment

Agree...See our first away game against LSU

Comment

Originally posted by ousoonerman93 View Post

Agree...See our first away game against LSU
                                                  Also, see yer last, home, away, or middle Egypt gayme… Against LSU. Winner of 3! NCSG since OU won one!

Im being overly dramatic with the exclamation points but fk,
                                                  guys…there’s been at least 5 DIFFERENT teams from the SEC that’s one a NCG and a few more that’s more than 1, much less, uh,
                                                  many…I just don’t guess anyone here sees the comical value of the rhetoric coming out of the BIG 12 and what anyone form OU or TX MAY do… I actually think TX has a MUCH better handle on things entering the SEC and they may do better, knowing what they know…

Does anyone comprehend that??? NM “WE ARE ____!!!” (OU!) Gadnabbit!! Or Whatever…that will
                                                  ultimately prove comical…and May be a banner on a fence.

Comment

Also, see yer last, home, away, or middle Egypt gayme… Against LSU. Winner of 3! NCSG since OU won one!

guys…there’s been at least 5 DIFFERENT teams from the SEC that’s one a NCG and a few more that’s more than 1, much less, uh,
                                                    many…I just don’t guess anyone here sees the comical value of the rhetoric coming out of the BIG 12 and what anyone form OU or TX MAY do… I actually think TX has a MUCH better handle on things entering the SEC and they may do better, knowing what they know…

Does anyone comprehend that??? NM “WE ARE ____!!!” (OU!) Gadnabbit!! Or Whatever…that will
                                                    On a bender again I see. Drink some water and catch some sleep bro, you're making even less sense than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by FS250 View Post

On a bender again I see. Drink some water and catch some sleep bro, you're making even less sense than usual.
                                                      What part makes no sense, my drinking friend? You and I have been at it and “virtually” drank before..Now it’s cool to accuse me of such. You’ve done this before…c’mon, man.

Oh, I see, I misspelled “your”…(on accident…,Puh)

Comment

What part makes no sense, my drinking friend?
                                                        I usually don't engage with you, cause I feel like I'm speaking to a child or a mentally handicapped person, but I'll simplify it for you.

Past champions from 2006 and 2008 (Florida) 2010 (Auburn) mean absolutely nothing in the here and now. Hell, Miami, USC, Florida State, and Texas have won titles since Oklahoma, does that automatically make them better programs? Or does it only count for teams that have that nifty little SEC patch?

And you think Texas may do better based upon what they know? What exactly is it that they know?

Comment

I usually don't engage with you, cause I feel like I'm speaking to a child or a mentally handicapped person, but I'll simplify it for you.

Past champions from 2006 and 2008 (Florida) 2010 (Auburn) mean absolutely nothing in the here and now. Hell, Miami, USC, Florida State, and Texas have won titles since Oklahoma, does that automatically make them better programs? Or does it only count for teams that have that nifty little SEC patch?

And you think Texas may do better based upon what they know? What exactly is it that they know?
                                                          A child? You’re pretty funny. You can engage me anytime you like, Mr. Ford. I will certainly oblige you, in my way, or your way.

Are you disregarding history, shunning past NCS? Like, “well, this was this and that was that…?”” It’s a fact. What I said. Many SEC teams, some more than 1, have won NCS games since OU has. ..you and others can make ALL the Fukn excuses you want, will make zero fkn difference. LSU has win 3 NCS since OU.. let that sink in.

The SEC has DOMINATED the college football
                                                          landscape in the last 20years. There is no “WE ARE OU!””

That’s like Tx or Nebraska saying the same thing.

Has OU has a history of being a great powerhouse? Absolutely. I haven’t denied that and said I ultimately respect OU history..

What I’ve been saying IS NOT about that. I’ve said they are entering a different challenge and their conference run of championships is over. Their national title hopes because of being where they are headed is over. And there has been several NCS teams from the SEC, with regard that anyone in the country had the opportunity to knock them off..and failed. That’s all. Take that or be blind
                                                          to it …. hammer me for my straight forward, absolute truth. That always works well.

Comment

A child? You’re pretty funny. You can engage me anytime you like, Mr. Ford. I will certainly oblige you, in my way, or your way.

Are you disregarding history, shunning past NCS? Like, “well, this was this and that was that…?”” It’s a fact. What I said. Many SEC teams, some more than 1, have won NCS games since OU has. ..you and others can make ALL the Fukn excuses you want, will make zero fkn difference. LSU has win 3 NCS since OU.. let that sink in.

The SEC has DOMINATED the college football
                                                            landscape in the last 20years. There is no “WE ARE OU!””

That’s like Tx or Nebraska saying the same thing.

Has OU has a history of being a great powerhouse? Absolutely. I haven’t denied that and said I ultimately respect OU history..

What I’ve been saying IS NOT about that. I’ve said they are entering a different challenge and their conference run of championships is over. Their national title hopes because of being where they are headed is over. And there has been several NCS teams from the SEC, with regard anyone in the country had the opportunity to knock them off, has won. That’s all. Take that or be blind
                                                            to it and hammer me for my straight forward, absolute truth.
                                                            Your opinion is not fact and you completely ducked my questions.

1. You have no way of knowing if Oklahoma's run of conference championships is over, that's pure speculation on your part.

2. National title hopes are over why? Because you say so? Again opinion, not fact.

3. Answer the question. Do you believe Miami, USC, Texas, and Florida State are better programs currently because they won championships more recently than OU?

4. Texas may do better based upon what they know, what exactly is it that they know?

Comment

1. You have no way of knowing if Oklahoma's run of conference championships is over, that's pure speculation on your part.

2. National title hopes are over why? Because you say so? Again opinion, not fact.

3. Answer the question. Do you believe Miami, USC, Texas, and Florida State are better programs currently because they won championships more recently than OU?

4. Texas may do better based upon what they know, what exactly is it that they know?
                                                              3. I do not believe the teams you mentioned are “better” programs.

4. Texas has seemed to have more familiarity with SEC teams not only in proximity and just HS athletes, they have a coach now that’s “been there”…there’s no denying Sark knows what it will take…
                                                              however, I will say Veneables knows somewhat what it will take caus he’s had to plan against the best a few times. And recruit against them. Riley had not a clue. Be glad (and I’ve said as much) OU going in to this realm that have someone like Veneables.

Comment

3. I do not believe the teams you mentioned are “better” programs.

4. Texas has seemed to have more familiarity with SEC teams not only in proximity and just HS athletes, they have a coach now that’s “been there”…there’s no denying Sark knows what it will take…
                                                                however, I will say Veneables knows somewhat what it will take caus he’s had to plan against the best a few times. And recruit against them. Riley had not a clue. Be glad (and I’ve said as much) OU going in to this realm that have someone like Veneables.
                                                                Okay, good, we're clear on that. And I feel much more confident with Venables as coach than I do with Riley.

One small problem with your analysis on Texas though, Sark knew what it was like to work with Saban, Venables knows what it takes to beat Saban. We'll see how Sark does when they play Bama this fall.

Comment

And you, like many others, pin them recent history as “well, we are OU, this, that and the other..

The facts are, whether you like it or not, or anyone else, there have been MULTIPLE teams, and some a few, WON NCSG from the SEC since OU won 1!…

How the Hell can anyone from the BIG 12 make a case, the champion multiple times or not, they they will go into a conference like the SEC or even the BIG and win NCS or even be in the running?

I guess we in the country or everywhere in the SEC or everywhere in the press are just dumbfucks.

Comment

Okay, good, we're clear on that. And I feel much more confident with Venables as coach than I do with Riley.

One small problem with your analysis on Texas though, Sark knew what it was like to work with Saban, Venables knows what it takes to beat Saban. We'll see how Sark does when they play Bama this fall.
                                                                    It won’t be good.

Comment

I won’t beat OU down ..I just won’t. I respect OU.

Veneables has a MUCH better chance of even competing than Riley. That wouldn’t have been good. All you mtherfkrs know how bad it would have been for Kiffin, much less our funny friend, Leach, to have run OU… and that could have happened, easily IMO.

NOW, not so much. Whether you agree or not.

BUT the LSU, AU, top to midteir programs? Will be a horse or a different color.

Comment

And you, like many others, pin them recent history as “well, we are OU, this, that and the other..

The facts are, whether you like it or not, or anyone else, there have been MULTIPLE teams, and some a few, WON NCSG from the SEC since OU won 1!…

How the Hell can anyone from the BIG 12 make a case, the champion multiple times or not, they they will go into a conference like the SEC or even the BIG and win NCS or even be in the running?

I guess we in the country or everywhere in the SEC or everywhere in the press are just dumbfucks.
                                                                        Find one post I have ever made where I said "We are OU." You won't find it. You're putting words in my mouth.

Again with your multiple SEC teams have won title's since OU has. Okay? Your point is what? This is why I asked if you thought Miami, USC, Texas, and Florida State were better programs. You claim you don't think they are but Auburn, and Florida get a pass why?

Comment

Find one post I have ever made where I said "We are OU." You won't find it. You're putting words in my mouth.

Again with your multiple SEC teams have won title's since OU has. Okay? Your point is what? This is why I asked if you thought Miami, USC, Texas, and Florida State were better programs. You claim you don't think they are but Auburn, and Florida get a pass why?
                                                                          Never said “you! Said we are OU!!”

Dont twist.

Comment

Never said “you! Said we are OU!!”

Dont twist.
                                                                            "And you, like many others, pin them recent history as “well, we are OU, this, that and the other.

Your exact quote above. So try again. And you dodged my questions yet again.

Comment

And to answer your question about Auburn and Florida vs those 4 you mentioned? They have been a lot more relevant and actually won NCSG. Actually UCF has been more relevant than MIami or Florida in recent years. Florida has sucked. And they’ve won the East of the SEC. Fukn Mizzu has won it twice. The East has sucked ass. UCF could have won the east multiple times. However the west put them in reality.

So don’t count the east as “oh, FL. Oh, Mizzu”..you can now rail on the east because GA has stepped up and made it competitive.

USC? TX? Gimme a break. They’ve won some bowls but that’s about it.

Comment

"And you, like many others, pin them recent history as “well, we are OU, this, that and the other.

I answered your question. How many ways you going to ask it to get the same answer.

Comment

I’ll say it like this bud, I never tried to insuate(if I did I apologize) that you personally said “we are OU! And that makes a difference!”

I only said, in closing, I feel Veneables will put OU in a much better position to be competitive (not win…yet) in the SEC than Riley. And that the SEC has won from a number of teams NCSG, a few more teams have more than one, since OU or even the BIG 12 has even won A NCSG. That’s a fact and that needs to sink in and tell everyone something. I’m not blowing smoke, whether you hate my insertion or not.

I like conversing with you guysms but I can not lie. I may aggravate, pick or play, but in no way just trolling irresponsibly just for the sake of trolling. I believe in what I say, I may just talk a different language or pull some legs. But the facts are facts. They ARE irrefutable.

Comment

You're fucking retarded.

I don't mean that as a pejorative, but in a very real and clinical sense.

Comment

Yer pretty funny, Ruprecht, for claiming you’ve lived down here, having to absolutely know what you should know, being as smart and respected(even by me) as you are, and making these asinine statements. You do know many here have Never been in your shoes to have actually experienced being in the south and seen what you’ve seen, and you are on here making these statements and claims.

Do better. And tell it like you claimed to have seen the SEC. You would actually be a better reference than myself…since you’ve been here. You are actually doing an injustice.
                                                                                      I'm not exactly sure as to how to address this post other than to say that nobody in Norman is going to be intimidated by SEC fan when he shows up here. Thankfully, road crowds from other Universities generally don't include the riff raff that home crowds do. If you want to make a case that OU will have to adjust to games in SEC stadiums you might have a legitimate point. But them coming to Norman? Naaa.

However one thing that even SEC fans don't understand about the Big XII. OU faces road crowds in the Big XII that are smaller, yes. But the white hot hatred toward OU is something that makes those crowds way more intense than you would expect. Think of it. Iowa State has beaten OU like three times in Ames in 100 years and only once in the last 60 years. Oklahoma State has only a handful of home wins. The Texas teams outside of UT hate us because they are still Texans and by nature they hate Okies and getting beat by them just like their whorn fellows.

I suppose OU will catch it on the road in the SEC because some fans will hate them from previously hating them for being good. Some fans will hate them for being SEC interlopers. And the games will be lively. But don't think for a minute that Big XII games are docile when OU is on the road.
                                                                                      Last edited by Ruprecht; 04-27-2022, 07:56 AM.

Comment

This is how I picture our Nowledgeable SEC poster.

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

This is how I picture our Nowledgeable SEC poster.
                                                                                          Hey, don't be jealous that he's been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that he's training to be a cage fighter.

Comment

I'm not exactly sure as to how to address this post other than to say that nobody in Norman is going to be intimidated by SEC fan when he shows up here. Thankfully, road crowds from other Universities generally don't include the riff raff that home crowds do. If you want to make a case that OU will have to adjust to games in SEC stadiums you might have a legitimate point. But them coming to Norman? Naaa.

However one thing that even SEC fans don't understand about the Big XII. OU faces road crowds in the Big XII that are smaller, yes. But the white hot hatred toward OU is something that makes those crowds way more intense than you would expect. Think of it. Iowa State has beaten OU like three times in Ames in 100 years and only once in the last 60 years. Oklahoma State has only a handful of home wins. The Texas teams outside of UT hate us because they are Texans and by nature they hate Okies and getting beat by them just like their whorn fellows.

I suppose OU will catch it on the road in the SEC because some fans will hate them from previously hating them for being good. Some fans will hate them for being SEC interlopers. And the games will be lively. But don't think for a minute that Big XII games are docile when OU is on the road.
                                                                                            Outsiders discount the fact that OU has worn a big target from others for decades and done exceptionally well. Since 2001 OU has won football games in Tuscaloosa, Knoxville and College Station and beaten those teams in Norman. OU has beaten Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Auburn in Bowl games

Outsiders discount the fact that OU has hired a staff who has strong Clemson and SEC ties. They will know what OU needs in the SEC.

Outsiders discount the fact that when it comes to donations that OU has been fundamentally an oil and NG school. With the price of oil & NG it stands to reason that OU will receive a boost in donations for endowments, facilities and now players.

Outsiders discount the improvement that virtually all OU fans can see coming. OU has seen outside fans deeply engaged in wishful thinking for generations. A good deal of this false hope came from programs who had more resources than OU and more than many SEC programs at the time.
                                                                                            Last edited by OU48A; 04-27-2022, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Maybe take a break or something? Was a goddamn joke. I'm from Louisiana, and what the fuck does my cartoon in reference to someone else's message have to do with your bullshit? I see you writing all sorts of stupid nonsense, but hey, it's a forum, and you're probably not a bad guy, so it's all fine.

But I'm a bit curious you have a strange obsession with OU. By the way, who's your team, asshole? Did they win a million championships since OU? If it's Alabama, then okay. But OU still has more championships than fucking LSU and our rivers aren't all contaminated with fucking mercury so stick it up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ousoonerman93 View Post
                                                                                                But I'm a bit curious you have a strange obsession with OU. By the way, who's your team, asshole? Did they win a million championships since OU?
                                                                                                He's a Jawja fan. Apparently winning nattys once per century is the gold fucking standard for crackers from Clarke County.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. X View Post

He's a Jawja fan. Apparently winning nattys once per century is the gold fucking standard for crackers from Clarke County.
                                                                                                  Explains everything. I've never been enticed to go to fan forums of other schools and masturbate OUs rich tradition while becoming defensive because I've pushed the buttons of die-hard fans, since that would be fucking dumb. I try not to get involved in pissing matches here, but goddamn, I was just making a fucking joke.

Why would anybody outside of being an OU fan even care what OU does in the SEC or any conference? If we suck, then we suck (we won't), and if we win, then they'll be popping a boner on the USC and Ohio State forums about SEC superiority.

Comment

No, I don’t quote you often. Yer a joke.

And you do know you referenced a lot of teams in the SEC, whether you like it or not in 900 years, who’ve won since OU won a natty?!

Do you even know how FS you look? You’ve named many teams in the SEC, some have more than one, who’ve won a natty since OU?? GTFO

Yeh, you’re OU..hell, that makes a difference. I won’t even re-reference the “GD”…in there. Little man.
                                                                                                    You need help, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Section31 View Post

You should post that again. They play good football for sure. The point is, in any of those given years, the conference was more or less just like many of the others. One great team, a couple of good teams and then everyone else.
                                                                                                      Talk to me after the 2027 and 2028 seasons.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1