Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whorn player talks, Sark not happy

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Whorn player talks, Sark not happy

    Here’s what he said:





    Sark response:


    https://twitter.com/Josh_Scoop/status/



















    #2
    Fuck Texas.

    Comment


      #3
      I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

      Going to be glorious to watch yet another "we're back" season circle the porcelain bowl down into the Colorado with their hopes and dreams.

      Comment


        #4
        It's just hilarious to me that all the stuff that Texas spent decades claiming made them better than everybody else (social scene, "enlightened" atmosphere. hip town, hot girls, lots of money, great acadademics etc. etc.) are suddenly now the things that are bringing them down.

        And it's the things that used to make places like OU undesirable "nothing to do but football, backwards and too conservative, lousy school" are now the reasons that OU/Bama type places are "good".

        Some of these Texas fans get pissed off if you dare suggest that other schools have bars, girls, woke political climate, reasonable academics too...

        It's almost like they say, "oh yeah...If we weren't so woke we'd kick your ass" or "if we didn't have sixth street we'd bend you over" or "if our players didn't have to study so hard in their Physical Culture and Sports curriculum we'd beat the shit out of you."

        Pretty damn funny, I'm just glad the players like this Ojomo guy are buying into all these lame excuses.

        Comment


          #5
          Hey guys, they got booze and whores in Austin! If any other school had that problem they’d be “Texas Good” too!

          Comment


            #6
            Worried about being on Sixth Street? I can see they’re still so far up their own asses that they pretend that’s some sort of big thing.

            Comment


              #7
              I am surprised by Sark’s response. I would’ve guess his more likely response would be “I’ll drink to that.”

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by 49cent View Post
                Worried about being on Sixth Street? I can see they’re still so far up their own asses that they pretend that’s some sort of big thing.
                Last time I was on 6th St, not too many brothers would fit in.

                Comment


                  #9
                  If you’re really a family, you don’t go out and talk about family business. You take care of things internally. Ok Don Sarkisian.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    It’s only what we’ve been saying about them for 10 years. Nobody will ever sustain a top-tier college program in Austin, LA, or Miami in the age of Instagram.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
                      It's just hilarious to me that all the stuff that Texas spent decades claiming made them better than everybody else (social scene, "enlightened" atmosphere. hip town, hot girls, lots of money, great acadademics etc. etc.) are suddenly now the things that are bringing them down.

                      And it's the things that used to make places like OU undesirable "nothing to do but football, backwards and too conservative, lousy school" are now the reasons that OU/Bama type places are "good".

                      Some of these Texas fans get pissed off if you dare suggest that other schools have bars, girls, woke political climate, reasonable academics too...

                      It's almost like they say, "oh yeah...If we weren't so woke we'd kick your ass" or "if we didn't have sixth street we'd bend you over" or "if our players didn't have to study so hard in their Physical Culture and Sports curriculum we'd beat the shit out of you."

                      Pretty damn funny, I'm just glad the players like this Ojomo guy are buying into all these lame excuses.
                      Yeah, Ojomo didn't say anything about "woke" (sheesh), but pretty much the opposite.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Sounds like Texas players “not too serious” about winning.

                        I mean, “it’s hard hard thing” to focus on winning when that’s not the culture…it’s more of a women, alcohol thing…

                        Sark has a lot to do to get this mindset at Texas before their ass sniffs a NCS.

                        Not saying won’t be fun to watch…

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Sarkisian's comment underscores what some feel has been the problem with UT football for decades, the players all feel a sense of entitlement..

                          Ojomo acknowledged this and suggested without specifically naming it, NIL is only going to make matters worse.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by SEC View Post
                            Sounds like Texas players “not too serious” about winning.

                            I mean, “it’s hard hard thing” to focus on winning when that’s not the culture…it’s more of a women, alcohol thing…

                            Sark has a lot to do to get this mindset at Texas before their ass sniffs a NCS.

                            Not saying won’t be fun to watch…
                            I guess you are very fortunate that they don't have women, alcohol, money and "woke" in Athens, GA. LOL

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post

                              you know better… you been in the south…

                              I guess you are very fortunate that they don't have women, alcohol, money and "woke" in Athens, GA. LOL
                              You know, the Peaches.

                              Woke won’t make the difference at GA.

                              It’s good dor all, a carrier, a Lateran with blades in the night..

                              Best we can’t make it alone, TX and OU are coming and they are a different realm…won’t consolidate in the middle of the night.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by SEC View Post

                                You know, the Peaches.
                                LOL. I forgot about the enticement of peaches to Georgia. However, I can't wait until the Texans inform you that "Hill Country" peaches are better then Georgia peaches. It's coming. Just wait.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Texas finally has someone in the program who understands and cares enough to verbalize the problem, only to get punished. Looks like Sark is keeping the UT coaching cycle right on schedule.

                                  I remember battling to the wire for Ojomo... welp

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Balko View Post

                                    Yeah, Ojomo didn't say anything about "woke" (sheesh), but pretty much the opposite.
                                    What I meant about Ojomo buying into the excuses is that he basically said that Texas had been that way for ten years and is basically "helpless" to change things.

                                    49cent said it best. They act like Sixth street is like the only party district by any campus in America.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      So Sark wants to change the culture at UT by throwing tons of NIL $$$ at high school kids who haven't played a down for UT before. Him and Jimbo at A&M are all in with the more $$$ is the better approach. I like Venables " Life Skills " approach better and I hope it is more successful.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        I just heard about this. Sarkesian will be at UT for 2 more years tops, one more if they implode again this year.

                                        At some point Texas fans have to admit it's not the coaching, recruiting or facilities. It's the culture. Texas fans interacting with the rest of the SEC fans will be hugely entertaining.

                                        And I wanted to bump the thread because I know Sly likes posting in threads about Texas.

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by SportyJames View Post
                                          Fuck Texas.
                                          Poetry to my ears Sir.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Can't wait for whorens complaining to the SEC rules/officiating committee about horns down.

                                            Likely committee response.. GFY!!!

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Texass, Trans-A&M, and the rest of those schools who are giving way to the "culture" should be the ones that parents steer the kids away from. Any parent with half a brain wants their kid to get an education, especially if they're going to get at least four years of it paid for on the backs of their kids athletic abilities. It seems today that the "student athlete" is a misnomer with few exceptions. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm seeing these kids coming in trying to grab as much cash as possible and try and make it to the league where the big cash is, play for what, 4-5 years and get a retainer from the league on top of whatever they made during their active status, if they make it that long without a career ending injury. What's the percentage/chance of any of those kids making it that far? To make it 3-4 years in college, make it to the league, survive their first contract and get a second, play until their what... late 20's-early 30's, and then do what? No degree unless they go back and get one of those "woke" degrees in "Curb-Side-Shit-Talking and New-Age-Thought-Processing". What happened to putting those kids education first? HBCBV(IMO) is doing something that needs to spread hard and fast before not just this game as we know it disappears, but the ideals of teaching these kids to develop the ability to think ahead and plan for their future goes with it. Something doesn't change, in 15-20 years, these kids will be raising their kids with the same mentality, or worse. The same thing our parents said about us.

                                              Comment


                                                #24

                                                Comment

                                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                Collapse

                                                Go To Top

                                                Collapse

                                                Working...
                                                X
                                                UA-124223861-1