• Show
Clear All

Let 'er rip.
    - Les Miles

OK, hold my beer.
    - Bob Stoops

Comment

Originally posted by OU48A View Post

Now this. I will go with the poke president. It sounded like a welfare case.

Daaaaaamn... that Joe Paterno quote did NOT age well.

Comment

I mentioned Paterno’s quote last week and Slytherin accused me of revising history.

Comment

Now this. I will go with the poke president. It sounded like a welfare case.

In terms of most cringey it's easily Paterno's ironic, entirely tone-deaf comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. X View Post

Nowadays college football is mostly Switzer types and less pedo types.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post

Nowadays college football is mostly Switzer types and less pedo types.
              Pedos moved over to wrestling and gymnastics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. X View Post

Comment

This one deserves a mention...

Lead up to '87 OU-Nebraska game in Lincoln...

'
                  'The flat-out truth is, Oklahoma can`t play with us. They are not good enough. Let me tell you, it might not even be close, and I mean that.''-Steve Taylor, Nebraska quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post
                    Let 'er rip.
                    - Les Miles

OK, hold my beer.
                    - Bob Stoops
                    It wasn't the quote. It was the dumbass stare he gave the reporter trying to gage her reaction to his highly rehearsed monologue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post

This one deserves a mention...

Lead up to '87 OU-Nebraska game in Lincoln...

''The flat-out truth is, Oklahoma can`t play with us. They are not good enough. Let me tell you, it might not even be close, and I mean that.''-Steve Taylor, Nebraska quarterback.
                      I searched for that quote and found this quote from Nebraska I-Back Keith Jones also during the lead up to the '87 game. I thought the writer's response was pretty funny.

“My impression of the OU defense, with all due respect, is that every team they played has moved the ball on them,” he said.

Oklahoma opponents average 7.5 points a game, apparently moving the ball back and forth just short of the end zones.
                      Can you imagine what we would do in the 2020's giving up 7.5 points/game?

Comment

I can’t remember the exact wording, but I remember back in the wishbone days, Switzer said “the defense always knows when we’re throwing a pass because the receivers break the huddle and turn cartwheels all the way to the line of scrimmage.”

Comment

Do I remember right?--Bud saying in 1961, when OU was 0-5, "If we don't beat Kansas State, we may not win a game this year." OU went 5-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

It went over 48A's head for sure.
                            For sure, Stringbean…don’t think I let this get unnoticed…at least by me..or least I hope you didn’t…

It is funny, the grammer Nazis here, and you are one of the main ones..I can promise you, I can grammer all day and beat you. I know you think that’s FS..good.

Anyway, I’m glad you caught the reference of what I eluded to when I said “careful”…

48 and Balko didn’t catch it… 48 is posting uneducated shit like “bold well”…

OK, I’m not usually one to call him out but I did in this case…because the flack I got…which is why I said, “careful”…

I will continue to do that if we? Are going to be grammer nazzies…

Now, we can be all good or stupid(in no way I’m not) and we can send and talk unetumacted all day…

Must be s southern thing…I think not.

Anyway, “careful”, 48, and the only @warning Balko was to let you r above poster know their quotes and all that, ain’t what it used to be..

TBH, from an SEC standpoint…is what it is.

Course Ispect many will
                            drsg our low-hanging nuts across the coals.

just remeber, it never c ever, was GA’s fault..

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post
                              Do I remember right?--Bud saying in 1961, when OU was 0-5, "If we don't beat Kansas State, we may not win a game this year." OU went 5-0.
                              Never heard that ever...

Have always heard that Bud went on his coaches show after the loss Colorado loss put them at 0-5 and said "we won't lose another game this year". And they then proceeded to win five straight.

Comment

Originally posted by SEC View Post

For sure, Stringbean…don’t think I let this get unnoticed…at least by me..or least I hope you didn’t…

It is funny, the grammer Nazis here, and you are one of the main ones..I can promise you, I can grammer all day and beat you. I know you think that’s FS..good.

Anyway, I’m glad you caught the reference of what I eluded to when I said “careful”…

OK, I’m not usually one to call him out but I did in this case…because the flack I got…which is why I said, “careful”…

Now, we can be all good or stupid(in no way I’m not) and we can send and talk unetumacted all day…

Anyway, “careful”, 48, and the only @warning Balko was to let you r above poster know their quotes and all that, ain’t what it used to be..

Course Ispect many will

What is Buddy Hackett on meth for 1000 Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

It wasn't the quote. It was the dumbass stare he gave the reporter trying to gage her reaction to his highly rehearsed monologue.

I let one rip right after Les Miles said that….he inspired me.

I was in a room with 3 OSU fans.

Needless to say, their football team stunk up the room more than I did that day.

Maybe that’s what Les was trying to say, “we’re gonna stink this joint up today”

Comment

Course Ispect many will

Comment

He also said you have very little in your fragile life.
                                      ahhh... bless your heart. You are easier to troll than a stripper with free blow. Show me on the Sooner Steve doll where the night games touched you.

Comment

Originally posted by auto View Post

ahhh... bless your heart. You are easier to troll than a stripper with free blow. Show me on the Sooner Steve doll where the night games touched you.
                                        But yet you keep thinking of me. Must be living rent free in your drug induced world. I have left a mark on you...LOL

Comment

Course Ispect many will

I wouldn't say that we're all grammar nazis here. We'd just like you to post something resembling the English language. No one has any idea what you're trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by traxx View Post

I wouldn't say that we're all grammar nazis here. We'd just like you to post something resembling the English language. No one has any idea what you're trying to say.
                                            Borrow none, this is the best post ever.

Comment

Oh yea, strippers and cocaine….that brings back some good memories.

Comment

But yet you keep thinking of me. Must be living rent free in your drug induced world. I have left a mark on you...LOL
                                                The only mark you leave is on your Depends. Diaper check time ol' timer.

Comment

The only mark you leave is on your Depends. Diaper check time ol' timer.
                                                  I have left a big mark on you and it's really pretty funny.

Comment

The most negative report I have heard yet.

Coach B says he has only 4 interior linemen that are ready to play.

Also, they are concerned about running back depth.

Sports Illustrated Sooners publisher John Hoover, deputy editor Ryan Chapman and multimedia director Josh Callaway give their final thoughts on OU's spring game, react to Cody Jackson entering the transfer portal, preview the NFL Draft, recap the latest action from the diamond sports and a lot more.
                                                    Sports Illustrated Sooners publisher John Hoover, deputy editor Ryan Chapman and multimedia director Josh Callaway give their final thoughts on OU's spring game, react to Cody Jackson entering the transfer portal, preview the NFL Draft, recap the latest action from the diamond sports and a lot more.…
                                                    Live Free or Die!

Comment

This is dumbest thing I have EVER read…borrow none!

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel O’Truth View Post

This is dumbest thing I have EVER read…borrow none!
                                                        I like how he misspelled "grammar" every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Poster View Post

I’m sure he’ll claim autocorrect is to blame…AGAIN! Perhaps his grammer shoulda taken a switch to him for not paying more attention in high English classes.
                                                          Last edited by Colonel O’Truth; 05-02-2022, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Poster View Post

It's funny that when someone online gets their spelling corrected, they claim it's a grammar nazi situation. Spelling is not grammar. The proper usage would be spelling nazi.

Comment

DId you want a grammer of two.

nah, just make it an ate bahl

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel O’Truth View Post

I’m sure he’ll claim autocorrect is to blame…AGAIN! Perhaps his grammer shoulda taken a switch to him for not paying more attention in high English classes.
                                                                Stoopid Fone!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                X
                                                                UA-124223861-1