Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That hit the ref at the one yard line. 60 yard punt. Looks like it'll be 21-10 at the half.

Comment

Why is Turk back? He should have gone pro….he’s NFL material. Another year won’t change that.

Comment

Reggie Grimes with a sack . Strepling too

Turk had a fantastic punt of 64 yards to the 3 yard line

Comment

Gabriel probably gets 1 or 2 more possessions. Maybe 1 possession each team for him is my guess.

Comment

Halftime…we’re simultaneously up 11 points and down 11 points.

Comment

Brent would be a good youth pastor at one of these big mega churches.

Comment

Venables just said attendance is 75,360

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post
                  Why is Turk back? He should have gone pro….he’s NFL material. Another year won’t change that.
                  Not like punters go in the 1st round so he's not missing out on big money. Plus he's dating one of the softball girls I think.

Comment

75,360 announced attendance.

Comment

Comment

Venables thinks he’s Vince McMahon….

Comment

Brent is just awesome.

Comment

Comment

Toby said the 75k is bigger than Georgia's 68k.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvershoes View Post

Not like punters go in the 1st round so he's not missing out on big money. Plus he's dating one of the softball girls I think.
                                Tres Way signed a 4 year $13.65MM contract last year.

Every year Turk waits is one year longer before his rookie contract is up…and he gets a shot at a similar contact.

He’s an NFL punter. I’m glad we have him, but he should have gone pro. He was at the NFL combine…25 reps..record for a punter (not that a lot of punters go to the combine). I’m just shocked that he’s still here.

Heck, when I look at mock drafts, Turk is still listed as a late round draft pick…..

Comment

Every year Turk waits is one year longer before his rookie contract is up…and he gets a shot at a similar contact.

He’s an NFL punter. I’m glad we have him, but he should have gone pro. He was at combine…25 reps..record for a punter (not that a lot of punters go to the combine). I’m just shocked that he’s still here.
                                  Tress Way played all 4 years here. And I believe he redshirted also. It takes sticking on a team for years to get paid for a punter.

Comment

Bad audio sync on the video package.

Comment

Shake and Bake!!!!

Comment

We didn’t even need some shitty country concert to pull off this attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by WFSooner View Post
                                          The missing ones on the right are all doing more exciting things... like mowing Jack Black's lawn.

Comment

Baker said he's ready to run through a wall for Brent.

Comment

Oops….I didn’t hear him thank his wife. Did I miss it?

Comment

No Billy or Sam Bradford I guess?

Comment

I’m sure Evers will eventually grow into a great QB, but we’re in serious trouble if DG goes down. Would like to see OU go after another QB in the portal.
                                                  Yeah, he’s horrific. I’m not trying to dog the kid, but I’m a little unclear as to how he was a 4* and in the top 250 on all the services. He looks confused in the pocket and doesn’t put a lot on his throws.

I’m really impressed with the defense and the backs. Jovantae Barnes will be the starting RB by Texas. He’s fast and physical. The D has been awesome. DBs are up WRs asses on every play. The linebackers aren’t missing tackles. The DL has caved the pocket on damn near every pass play.

Comment

Dang allergies almost flared up at halftime

Comment

Baby power nap FTW

Comment

Originally posted by NickZepp84 View Post
                                                        No Billy or Sam Bradford I guess?
                                                        It's weird they werent on field. Bradford was there the night before and posed w the Heisman qbs, and of course Billy is Billy.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbms View Post

Yeah, he’s horrific. I’m not trying to dog the kid, but I’m a little unclear as to how he was a 4* and in the top 250 on all the services. He looks confused in the pocket and doesn’t put a lot on his throws.

High school defenses, dude.

Comment

Penn State QB with a 90+ yard TD pass

Comment

Nice middle post route…no deep safety help…7 points

Comment

95 yards Bowens to Gibson.

Comment

He’s an NFL punter. I’m glad we have him, but he should have gone pro. He was at the NFL combine…25 reps..record for a punter (not that a lot of punters go to the combine). I’m just shocked that he’s still here.

Heck, when I look at mock drafts, Turk is still listed as a late round draft pick…..
                                                                  You could say that about every single player that doesn't leave early. Money isnt the determining factor for everyone.

Comment

You could say that about every single player that doesn't leave early. Money isnt the determining factor for everyone.
                                                                    Should be. Unless you can notably improve your draft position by staying, if you are truly an NFL talent and eligible, you should go.

Comment

This should be over pretty quick with a running clock. Maybe one more possession each team.

Comment

Originally posted by NickZepp84 View Post
                                                                        95 yards Bowens to Gibson.
                                                                        That was pretty.

Comment

Barnes is the anti-Brooks. Instant burst….no waiting around.

Comment

Bowens is the 2nd best looking QB in this game. Another nice throw but it won't count.

Comment

Should be.
                                                                              No, it shouldn't. An NFL career isn't guaranteed and a rookie deal for a punter isn't going to break the bank. Unless you're an early round pick, you should stay and prepare for a future outside of football.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbms View Post

I’m really impressed with the defense and the backs. Jovantae Barnes will be the starting RB by Texas. He’s fast and physical. The D has been awesome. DBs are up WRs asses on every play. The linebackers aren’t missing tackles. The DL has caved the pocket on damn near every pass play.
                                                                                So you’re judging a true freshman who enrolled early after 15 practices and calling him horrific? Smh
                                                                                BOOMER!

Comment

Originally posted by IKE93 View Post

So you’re judging a true freshman who enrolled early after 15 practices and calling him horrific? Smh
                                                                                  BOOMER!
                                                                                  Amen , just ridiculous expectations

Comment

"Mecca"

Comment

No, it shouldn't. An NFL career isn't guaranteed and a rookie deal for a punter isn't going to break the bank. Unless you're an early round pick, you should stay and prepare for a future outside of football.
                                                                                      Meh. Not trying to be an ass here…but we’re talking about a punter, not a DL or RB. I’m also guessing you know very little about Michael Turk. He’s been in college 5 years already. This will be his 6th year. His first year at ASU was 2017. He was a graduate transfer coming to OU. Sure everyone could get more education….but we’re not talking about a guy who would be leaving after 3 years here.

I also think you missed my point, Turk is an NFL Punter. No doubt. He’s NFL ready. Punters are not drafted high. Punters do not make good money on rookie contracts. So every year he waits is another year later that he makes real money (post rookie contract). In no universe does Turk coming back for another year result in him being drafted any higher….it just delays the timing for his eventual negotiated contract.

But I am happy he’s back.

Comment

OU Softball and Football on the same day. BOOMER

Comment

Originally posted by IKE93 View Post

BOOMER!
                                                                                          I know I ride you from time to time, but you are Stephen Hawking to bms' Warren "Franks and Beans."

Comment

21-17 Final.

Comment

Originally posted by CalSOONER View Post

I know I ride you from time to time, but you are Stephen Hawking to bms' Warren "Franks and Beans."
                                                                                              Love the reference…..”He was math-a-bating”

Comment

19-28 250 yards 1 TD and 1 INT for Gabriel.

Comment

Arguing with me and my cunt is like talking calculus with a monkey.

Comment

Most important question is where can I get that hat Bake has???

Comment

Did they do anything to honor the women's gymnastics team's natty at the game?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1