Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which player is most likely to portal out after the spring game?

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USC getting the Biletnikoff winner..

Comment

Neat.

Comment

Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge is hitting the portal

Comment

Norf Mexico can use all the help they can get. Too bad for them he's not OL or DL. Or DC.

Comment

Originally posted by MJSooner View Post
            Norf Mexico can use all the help they can get. Too bad for them he's not OL or DL. Or DC.
            No idea what you’re talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Socalisooner View Post
              So what?

Comment

Originally posted by SmartestSooner89 View Post
                Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge is hitting the portal
                Not a surprise. I figured we'd lose a receiver and an edge rusher/DE for sure. Thought we'd probably lose a DB as all these newcomers seem to be making an impact. Still amazing that with a coaching change there hasn't been more just because of the coaching change.

Comment

what does that have to do with OU? We don’t care.

Comment

Originally posted by echo101 View Post

Rucker was probably sticking around to learn coaching. But.. then why not transfer to SUC to stay connected with LR? Or is he wanting to get some learning from Lebby? Or is it none of those and I'm just totally wrong? Idk..
                    Just saw this..pardon the thread bump. I just happened to see a retweet this week of a post from Ralph's mother. She posted baby pictures of him in OU gear. Both of his parents went to OU, and he was raised a Sooner. He's a Sooner legacy, and he'll probably stay as long as OU will have him.

Comment

and the USC staff will underutilize him and make him a worse player than he was before. Just like they’ve always done.

Comment

Originally posted by johnintx View Post

Just saw this..pardon the thread bump. I just happened to see a retweet this week of a post from Ralph's mother. She posted baby pictures of him in OU gear. Both of his parents went to OU, and he was raised a Sooner. He's a Sooner legacy, and he'll probably stay as long as OU will have him.

Rucker tweeted this. Doesn't seem like the action of someone who is wanting to bail.

Comment

Originally posted by johnintx View Post

Rucker did well in HS.. Wasn't trying to say he isn't any good, not saying anything like that. When the question was asked which player is the most likely to portal out after the spring game the first player to come to my mind (and not because I thought he'd portal) was Rucker.. my question on him is his legs. From the very few times I've seen him play I haven't seen enough to convince me he was starter material. I didn't have any reason to think he would portal, just saying if a player had a good reason to portal then Rucker was a player who I didn't think had a fighting chance to ever make starter for OU. I don't know the history of his parents. We have had a couple of QB's that enrolled at OU specifically because of LR. Either you want to play for him or you want to learn from him. I figured Rucker's reason was to learn from LR.

Comment

I was looking at our roster yesterday and I wasn't aware that we had taken in so many portal players since the season ended. I didn't count, but it seemed to be 20 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Bustarime View Post
                              I was looking at our roster yesterday and I wasn't aware that we had taken in so many portal players since the season ended. I didn't count, but it seemed to be 20 or so.
                              Maybe this will be the new normal, but I don't think so. It will be common for teams the year they change coaching staffs, but I feel recruiting and player development will still be the way to main way to fill rosters for elite programs like OU.

Comment

Arinze made it official.

Comment

Frees up a few scholarships for kids that want to play for OU….works for me.

Comment

Well, I hear that there is a wide receiver from Pittsburgh that just entered the portal and I hear he doesn’t care one thing about NIL money. Supposed to be decent. I wonder if he would wanna take Cody Jackson’s place.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel O’Truth View Post
                                      Well, I hear that there is a wide receiver from Pittsburgh that just entered the portal and I hear he doesn’t care one thing about NIL money. Supposed to be decent. I wonder if he would wanna take Cody Jackson’s place.
                                      We're short on numbers at WR before Jackson decided to leave. If Lebby hasn't at least reached out to Addison, I'd be surprised and disappointed.

Comment

You think Addison isn't already headed for California?

Comment

To be clear, this is one less excuse for USC not winning the PAC?

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post
                                            lol, yeah that "deal" has been done for weeks now. Sounds familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post
                                              Since the connection with Caleb Williams has not been disputed anywhere, I believe that's why USC is assumed and we know CW can be persuasive. But even if USC is the current plan, you have to know he has been contacted by many programs now that he is the portal. Flips happen.

Comment

Live Free or Die!

Comment

Really? Is that smart? Never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5sr View Post
                                                    Yeah, like who?

Comment

Yeah, like who?
                                                      Sounds like you two need to up your obsession with OU football a notch or two. How could you not know who Noah Arinze is?

Why, I bet you guys don't even know that Reeves Mundschau isn't around anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by AppySooner View Post
                                                        If they don't make the Playoffs as an undefeated conference champ, it's a wasted year.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5sr View Post
                                                          Me thinks you hit on the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by AppySooner View Post
                                                            Unless Manning ends up being the next Bob Stoops, Riley can already chalk a PAC title or two up for the next two seasons, IMO. The rest of the league is a snooze.

Comment

Originally posted by 49cent View Post

Unless Manning ends up being the next Bob Stoops, Riley can already chalk a PAC title or two up for the next two seasons, IMO. The rest of the league is a snooze.
                                                              Lanning? I don't see USC winning the PAC this season due to roster alone - and then there is the transition of staff and schemes on top of that. The south division is mostly bad, but Utah fields a solid and physical team consistently. UCLA looked good in stretches last season. In the north, UO has talent and we'll see how Lanning does and usually one other team pops up to challenge them.

Comment

For any gamblers out there, USC is currently the 5th lowest odds to win the NC. Must be a lot of money coming in due to the transfer whispers because they started out around 15th lowest. They have a few season total wins out but not USC's. I'm curious where that will land. OU is currently at 9 wins which seems like a lock to, at worst, push.

https://www.bovada.lv/sports/footbal...af/futures-odd

Comment

Originally posted by RockFlagandEagle View Post

For any gamblers out there, USC is currently the 5th lowest odds to win the NC. Must be a lot of money coming in due to the transfer whispers because they started out around 15th lowest. They have a few season total wins out but not USC's. I'm curious where that will land. OU is currently at 9 wins which seems like a lock to, at worst, push.

https://www.bovada.lv/sports/footbal...af/futures-odd
                                                                  Where are you seeing the team totals?

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Poster View Post

Where are you seeing the team totals?
                                                                    https://www.bovada.lv/sports/footbal...ls/futures-odd

Comment

The PAC has been a snooze.

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post

Lanning? I don't see USC winning the PAC this season due to roster alone - and then there is the transition of staff and schemes on top of that. The south division is mostly bad, but Utah fields a solid and physical team consistently. UCLA looked good in stretches last season. In the north, UO has talent and we'll see how Lanning does and usually one other team pops up to challenge them.
                                                                        Whittingham has always been very good at out scheming more talented (at least on paper) opponents. I expect Riley's offense to struggle against the Utes regardless of how many blue chips Lincoln's fielding. Then, as long as Utah is put into 3rd and long and 4th and short, Utah's running game should be able to wear out the kettlebell kings clad in their Burger King colors.

I fully expect to see more angry tweets from Latrell's dad about the USC coaching staff, and defensive backs leaping in the air at the ball carrier from 15 yards away.

Comment

The few players that have entered the portal since The Spring Game - possibly due to Jerry Schmidt ?

Comment

Great sentiment from Chavis, still would've preferred Cain at this point, but we got a great person and I can see why Brent chose him

Comment

bball board is saying Nathan Rawlings K is out

Comment

Originally posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
                                                                                bball board is saying Nathan Rawlings K is out
                                                                                It was published in SI Sooners a few days ago.
                                                                                Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post

It was published in SI Sooners a few days ago.
                                                                                  Ya my bad… haven’t been on much lately

Comment

Originally posted by Velo Sooner View Post
                                                                                    I see Baylor's QB, Bohanon, lost the starter job during Spring ball and hit the portal. But I haven't seen the flood of post-Spring players hitting the portal in the news. Maybe that prediction was overblown, or are they waiting until the last day to decide?
                                                                                    Apparently Bohanon is visiting OU this weekend per OU 247. Would be a nice backup plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Empire View Post

Apparently Bohanon is visiting OU this weekend per OU 247. Would be a nice backup plan.
                                                                                      Not only landing a solid backup but taking a backup from conference foe would be doubly nice.

Comment

Cody Jackson is visiting USC.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonijahAijalon View Post
                                                                                          Cody Jackson is visiting USC.
                                                                                          Good for him. I wish him the best.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                          X
                                                                                          UA-124223861-1