First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Du'Vonte Lampkin Killed

Not doubting the credibility, but when did he go from Du'Vonta to Du'Vonte?

Horrible nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post
      Not doubting the credibility, but when did he go from Du'Vonta to Du'Vonte?

Horrible nonetheless
      Typo in the tweet.

Comment

Sucks to hear that.

Comment

Typos happen all the time

Comment

Shit. Damn, that sucks.

Shot dead. Phone, wallet, other stuff missing. Sounds like a petty robbery while staying at an AirBNB.

Comment

Jeezus...prayers to the family.

Comment

Wow. Just terrible.

Comment

Sad-----Not sure I want to meet anyone that would rob someone that big

Comment

Tragic. Robbed of life at 25.

Comment

Damn. Hate to see that.

Comment

That's awful. It always is when someone is taken so young, but it's worse when it's so random. It sounds like it could have been anyone, and he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. RIP.

Comment

Insert edgy Austin Box reference.

RIP D Lamp

Comment

RIP
                            Live Free or Die!

Comment

Sad news. Hope they catch his killer.

Cedars area is turning but that area is still sketchy. Wouldn’t feel comfortable walking South Ervay at night

Comment

Horrible news. I hadn't thought about him for a while until we went the TCU basketball game in Fort Worth and noticed his "little" brother played for the Frogs.

Comment

Originally posted by REDREX View Post
                                  In the Old West they called it the great equalizer. Bullets don’t care how big you are.

Comment

I love lamp.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by smusooner View Post
                                      Sad news. Hope they catch his killer.

Cedars area is turning but that area is still sketchy. Wouldn’t feel comfortable walking South Ervay at night
                                      I am not the typical DB poster scared of being at Fair Park in the morning like OU48A, but always go armed in Dallas, increase those odds against the scumbags.

Comment

That's terrible. Prayers for his family. Once a Sooner, always a Sooner Big Fella. Rest in peace.

Comment

so this is a confirmed death and typo in the tweet. that's awful. loved stealing him from Texas with our less than academic requirements. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by REDREX View Post
                                            any 98lb punk can pull the trigger on a gun.

Comment

Airbnb? Possible setup?

RIP :(

Comment

Tragic. His mother tweeted broken hearts.

Comment

I really hate hearing stuff like this. Crazies in the world mess it up for all of us. I hope they find the responsible person or persons and hang them.

Comment

Originally posted by Balko View Post
                                                    Tragic. His mother tweeted broken hearts.
                                                    I hate that it happened right before Mother’s Day. That’s a heavy burden for her. So tragic.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

In the Old West they called it the great equalizer. Bullets don’t care how big you are.
                                                        A 5’9 170-ish lb. wannabe gangster killed my 6’4, 325lb friend last year over scraps the little shit was trying to steal out of cars in a parking lot. The bigger you are, the harder a punk with a gun makes you fall.

It’s a shameful part of our world we will all be affected by at some point in time but nobody wants to do anything about it until it affects their social circle. They’d rather blame an object and start political debates.

RIP big man.

Comment

Originally posted by 49cent View Post

A 5’9 170-ish lb. wannabe gangster killed my 6’4, 325lb friend last year over scraps the little shit was trying to steal out of cars in a parking lot. The bigger you are, the harder a punk with a gun makes you fall.

It’s a shameful part of our world we will all be affected by at some point in time but nobody wants to do anything about it until it affects their social circle. They’d rather blame an object and start political debates.

RIP big man.
                                                          Was that the one here in Tulsa?

Comment

Covid?

Comment

Originally posted by OUspark View Post
                                                              Covid?
                                                              Retarded?

Comment

Covid?
                                                                Wtf?

Comment

Covid?
                                                                  You can find information at the CDC and psychiatric help at "Luigi and Scarpotti's Cure for Shitheads" clinic.

Comment

Originally posted by 49cent View Post

RIP big man.
                                                                    Back in 2001 I had a cousin (next generation) who got caught in a gang crossfire walking into a convenience store in Enid and was killed. He was 21.

Comment

lol

Comment

Damn! I just saw this. Adios, big man. Wait, wait, wait. That sounded pretty horrible. Let me try this: Each man's death diminishes me, for I am involved in mankind. Rest in peace, DL.

Comment

Has anything else been discovered about this crime? I did a search and it looks like they have a security camera video of a person of interest. I hope they get the criminal that did this and give the family at least a small measure of comfort.

I did see this but I don't think it will hold up in court.

Comment

Originally posted by Widescreen View Post
                                                                            Has anything else been discovered about this crime? I did a search and it looks like they have a security camera video of a person of interest. I hope they get the criminal that did this and give the family at least a small measure of comfort.

I did see this but I don't think it will hold up in court.

LOL! MJSooner on the run.
                                                                            Live Free or Die!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                            X
                                                                            UA-124223861-1