Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s go Mavs!

Anyone?

Mavericks up early against Phoenix. Trying to tie up the series. And I didn’t see an NBA playoff thread. Or any NBA thread. Lol

Meh.

Comment

Luka can’t be guarded.

Comment

MFFL here!!!

Comment

Hell yeah! On fire

Comment

Originally posted by Just JK View Post
            MFFL here!!!
            All tied up. Got to admit I’m a little surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWSooner View Post

All tied up. Got to admit I’m a little surprised.
              you and me both - the best i had hopes for was a gentlemen’s sweep - but we’ve got a series!

Comment

Anyone?

Mavericks up early against Phoenix. Trying to tie up the series. And I didn’t see an NBA playoff thread. Or any NBA thread. Lol
                It’s hidden in the basketball thread.

Comment

Originally posted by KCRuf/Nek View Post

It’s hidden in the basketball thread.
                  Oh, duh. Maybe I should have checked the basketball board. I drank too much last night.

Comment

I heard on The Ticket that Chris Paul has played on multiple teams that started 2 - 0 in their playoff series but eventually lost. Another one coming?
                    Live Free or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger_1066 View Post
                      I heard on The Ticket that Chris Paul has played on multiple teams that started 2 - 0 in their playoff series but eventually lost. Another one coming?
                      Hope so. They definitely found a way to get in his head the last two games. It won't be easy, but Luka is a freaking killer. Now that he sees an opening, maybe he will go back to Phoenix and take a game.

Comment

Hope so. They definitely found a way to get in his head the last two games. It won't be easy, but Luka is a freaking killer. Now that he sees an opening, maybe he will go back to Phoenix and take a game.
                        DFS with the hot hand from 3 point land helps.
                        Live Free or Die!

Comment

Anyone?

I’m watching. When Luka gets some help they are pretty hard to stop. Unfortunately his supporting cast is hot and cold and they’re playing the best team in the leagues e. I’m keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

NBA? Seriously?

Comment

Blown out in game 5.
                              Live Free or Die!

Comment

Blown out in game 5.
                                Yeah that sucked. Oh well, they know what they got to do now.

Comment

A little more like it tonight.

Comment

A little more like it tonight.
                                    Can they win Game 7 in Phoenix? Fingers crossed.
                                    Live Free or Die!

Comment

Can they win Game 7 in Phoenix? Fingers crossed.
                                      Road team hasn't won a game yet, but for some reason I got a sneaky feeling they might pull it off. They need Dinwiddie to keep playing like he did last night.

Comment

Road team hasn't won a game yet, but for some reason I got a sneaky feeling they might pull it off. They need Dinwiddie to keep playing like he did last night.
                                        Your sneaky feeling was correct, and Dinwiddie had another nice game.

On to the next round.
                                        Live Free or Die!

Comment

Your sneaky feeling was correct, and Dinwiddie had another nice game.

On to the next round.
                                          I had a good feeling, but damn! I wasn't expecting that kind of beat down. lol. and yeah, Dinwiddie needs to keep that up. but Luka was unbelievable last night.

Comment

that was about as fun to watch as any non-OU sports event - that I can remember

what.......an.........ass.......beating

Comment

Comment

I didn't watch the game. Had I known Kevin "I'M CALLING BOTH GAMES!!!" Harlan was on the call I would have.

Comment

Originally posted by Fostercluck View Post
                                                  I didn't watch the game. Had I known Kevin "I'M CALLING BOTH GAMES!!!" Harlan was on the call I would have.
                                                  I wish they could just stay solely with TNT from here on out. Not only do I prefer the game announcers, but the TNT crew of Shaq, Barkley, Kenny and Ernie Johnson is freaking lightyears better than having Stephen A Smith and Jalen Rose forced on us.

Anyway, Game 1 tonight! and it's an 8 o'clock tip instead of 9 thankfully. And it's TNT.

Comment

I wish they could just stay solely with TNT from here on out. Not only do I prefer the game announcers, but the TNT crew of Shaq, Barkley, Kenny and Ernie Johnson is freaking lightyears better than having Stephen A Smith and Jalen Rose forced on us.

Anyway, Game 1 tonight! and it's an 8 o'clock tip instead of 9 thankfully. And it's TNT.
                                                    Horrible start to this series.
                                                    Live Free or Die!

Comment

Yeah, it sucked for sure.

Comment

They sucked the first 2 games against the Suns also. They’ll make adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokej View Post

They sucked the first 2 games against the Suns also. They’ll make adjustments.
                                                          They couldn't buy a 3 in the first half. They were getting plenty of open looks but the shots just weren't falling. And when that happens against Golden St, you'll guy buried before you know it. But I agree. Those shots will start falling, and they'll make adjustments.

They were talking on the Ticket this morning about how the Mavs can fall into the trap of getting the ball to Luka while everyone else just stands around the three point line watching. No off the ball movement. But again, that was something that was corrected against Utah and Phoenix.

Comment

Don’t just jack up threes again all night!

Comment

Don’t just jack up threes again all night!
                                                              Down 3 - 0. Not looking good.
                                                              Live Free or Die!

Comment

Gotta get Luka some help

Comment

Gotta get Luka some help
                                                                  big time

i wasn't a fan of this series matchup at all - never felt good about a very hot GSW team.......they might win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Just JK View Post

big time

i wasn't a fan of this series matchup at all - never felt good about a very hot GSW team.......they might win it all.
                                                                    If Heat is in Finals, Warriors will win it all, if Celtics is in Finals then Celtics will win it all

Comment

I can not stand Luka and the Mavericks so I am glad Mavericks are getting embarrassed

Comment

Gotta get Luka some help
                                                                        Yeah, if they're going to get to or win the finals, that's become pretty evident. It just sucks that their 3's quit falling once they got to the conference finals. Although it's driving me nuts that they're that reliant on 3's. But either way, Luka making it this far is a good step.

Comment

Mavs finally got one. Down 3 - 1.
                                                                          Live Free or Die!

Comment

The dream is over.
                                                                            Live Free or Die!

Comment

#39
                                                                              The dream is over.
                                                                              It is and again, Luka needs some help but he's got a little bit of growing up to do himself.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                              X
                                                                              UA-124223861-1