• Time
  • Show
Clear All

One down…need 2 more outs…

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Poster View Post
      Texas seems like they suck

Comment

Hope hasn’t been crisp tonight. 0 strikeouts since she came in for May. As a strike thrower that’s surprising by me.

Comment

Hope has a HBP, a bunt, and a walk in this inning. 1 out but bases loaded for Texas. Also I misspoke. She does have one K tonight.

Comment

Texas not laying down

Comment

Whoa. A hit. Alas...Bases loaded...Hope...says nope. Run rule bitches.

Comment

Double play to end the inning!!!

Bases loaded….jam…meh, we got this.

9-1 (5) Final.

Run rule motherfuckers.

Comment

And the Horns go out with a whimper. Line out and a tag on 2nd base ends the game. Boomer and that’s now 40 straight wins.

Comment

FUCK saxeT

Comment

Sweet ass DP

Comment

40 game win streak; 1 off OU's best ever.

Comment

saxeT is SUCK!

Comment

Anyhow, I'm checking out now. My work is done. Please don't start whining until you see an L on the scoreboard, ye of little faith. Good night.

Comment

Back on the Run-Rule Express!

Comment

https://twitter.com/OU_Softball/status/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SoonernVolved View Post
                                    Had 3 outs on that play if we needed 3….the runner from first had no shot to get back either…and Lyon’s had her if needed. That was fast and slick…

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

Had 3 outs on that play if we needed 3….the runner from first had no shot to get back either…and Lyon’s had her if needed. That was fast and slick…
                                      Agreed. That was really a “rip their heart out” moment.

Comment

We've seen this before. I was wondering if it's the same crew who botched 3 reviews a few weeks back. I cannot recall who Texas was playing. Might be Big-12 refs getting theirs against Texas for leaving to the SEC.
                                        Genius might be on to something there. I mean it’s not like OU is going to the SEC too….

https://247sports.com/college/texas/...276101/?page=1

Comment

Virginia 5 VA Tech 3 !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TaimenHuchen View Post
                                            Virginia 5 VA Tech 3 !!!
                                            Not to be a penis, but remind me why we should GAF about this?

Comment

Originally posted by TaimenHuchen View Post
                                              Nepotism is disturbing.
                                              This post didn’t age well.

Comment

Originally posted by Salt City Sooner View Post

Genius might be on to something there. I mean it’s not like OU is going to the SEC too….

https://247sports.com/college/texas/...276101/?page=1
                                                The field judge must have been adamant that the glove hit the foot when the ball arrived…I can’t see from the replay that it did. If it were called safe, it would have been upheld for sure.

Oh well, make up for last nights blown interference on Coleman’s steal attempt.

What shocked me was Texas had several camera angles available that showed this play…..but only one bad angle available for the interference review last night. Hmm.

Comment

A little lazy to look it up but,,,why was May pulled? Great win though!!

Comment

Brito! Donny-who?

Seriously, hope Lou makes it back but Brito has taken that job. Maybe platoon Lou and Boone?

Comment

Originally posted by Empire View Post

This post didn’t age well.

Nepotism IS disturbing. It's not a good thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by frou View Post
                                                        A little lazy to look it up but,,,why was May pulled? Great win though!!
                                                        Gave up a HR, then a double. Texas was hitting her pretty good…was the right time to change. Game was still tight at that point.

Comment

Oklahoma softball royalty here:

Comment

That Tweet title is awesomeness personified…

Comment

Brito just hammered both of these

Comment

Nearly every play in under 17 minutes. This is actually game #2, the one from today:

Comment

Originally posted by Slytherin View Post

Not to be a penis, but remind me why we should GAF about this?
                                                                  Va. Tech is ranked 2 or 3, depending on which poll you’re looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Salt City Sooner View Post

Va. Tech is ranked 2 or 3, depending on which poll you’re looking at.
                                                                    Damn, someone forgot to get Slygot’s permission before posting about another highly ranked softball team…I appreciated the update myself.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJaffe View Post
                                                                      Bunting clinic being put on by the Sooners.
                                                                      You guys know I was loving it...the small game can be more demoralizing than the power game as it just seems to never ending when you have a pitcher down.

Comment

That ball was sawed in half...

Comment

Gave up a HR, then a double. Texas was hitting her pretty good…was the right time to change. Game was still tight at that point.
                                                                          Too many fly balls for my liking

Comment

Last two evenings I've been out and unable to watch the games. But wow Brito had a night, eh? Looking forward to watching tomorrow's game for the sweep.

Comment

“Boo all you want, she’s out!” What a punch to the gut. Fuck texas.
                                                                              Last edited by blacktop; 04-16-2022, 09:37 AM.

Comment

The cherry on top of tonight’s win is that was Texas’ first time getting run-ruled this year. The fact that it happened in their own stadium is extra delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by blacktop View Post
                                                                                  “Boo all you want, she’s out!” What punch to the gut. Fuck texas.
                                                                                  Plank isn’t afraid to say on the air what everyone is thinking (well, minus the curse words what I’m thinking anyways)

Comment

Vote for Lynnsie (senior class award). Vote early and often

https://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/softball_2022

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Poster View Post
                                                                                      Johns smoked that ball. Simpson’s reaction was funny. Damn near took her head off
                                                                                      A solid "Oh Shit!" moment.

Comment

Double play to end the inning!!!

Bases loaded….jam…meh, we got this.

9-1 (5) Final.

Run rule motherfuckers.
                                                                                        And that VERY WELL could have been a triple play if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokebackSooner View Post
                                                                                          Vote for Lynnsie (senior class award). Vote early and often

https://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/softball_2022
                                                                                          Captain Crunch is ahead with 43%. Let’s keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmoxl View Post
                                                                                            Last two evenings I've been out and unable to watch the games. But wow Brito had a night, eh? Looking forward to watching tomorrow's game for the sweep.
                                                                                            Next year get your priorities straight!!! This is OU texas. Weddings, funerals, and emergency appendectomies need to be rescheduled.

Comment

This type of series is just what the team needed. Despite the run rule... Texas is making them work for it. And the team is getting a chance to play with some pressure on them away from home.

In the conference this year it looks like Texas and OSU are likely to be the only teams that help us get ready for NCAA play. Usually there are a couple of other good teams but not this year.

Comment

Brito just hammered both of these

I think we are beginning to see why Lou is having trouble getting back into the line-up..........

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson47 View Post

I think we are beginning to see why Lou is having trouble getting back into the line-up..........
                                                                                                  Batting .250 is a big reason. Production matters. I love how awesome Lou played (bat and OF) to end last season. I’m a huge Lou a Donihoo fan. She has potential…but she has to produce to get more action. She’s been impatient and lacked discipline at the plate this season. I actually think she excels against pitchers that put the ball over the plate or near the plate consistently or lean on the rise ball….if feels like she wants to hit every pitch and chases bad pitches from sub-par pitchers.

Comment

For the month of April the bottom of the order (usually Boone, Johns, and Brito) have averaged 2.5 RBI's per game. When your pitching is solid and you get that type of production from the bottom; it would be HARD to get beat.

Comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1