• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nstinson View Post

More reasons we gotta get out of this conference ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Section31 View Post

I don't know about MAMB, but my comment was more around, "they NEVER have touched 2b...or at least not a lot of the time...it's just understood"...well, those days - with replay involved - are gone. I bet you NEVER see MLB allow for review of that call. :)
      Yep...unless the player was waaaayyy off the bag and never close. Routine play where 2B straddles the bag, no way. We always made sure we at least contacted the bag and whether we were in contact after the ball was in our possession usually depended on where runner was sliding. I was really surprised they overturned it last night. Wasn't paying real close attention tho after the first replay from left field. Looked fine from that angle. Boone certainly saw it so it must not have been close.

Comment

https://twitter.com/OU_Softball/status/

Comment

Comment

Who's throwing tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by TaimenHuchen View Post
              Here's every play in 21 minutes. The blown call for an out where it should have been safe for Boone was glossed over. That is, no mention of the challenge and refusal to admit error by the umps:

Crying about a call that had zero impact on the game. Must be an OU board.

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Poster View Post
                Who's throwing tonight?
                All the bets I'm hearing are Trautwein and Day

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Poster View Post
                  Who's throwing tonight?
                  My guess is Trautwein.
                  If we win today Id like to see May get the third game.

Comment

Here's what I'm thinking.....Trautwein pitches today and May starts tomorrow and Bahl comes in in relief after 4.
                    for OSU, Morgan Day for today, and if able, then Miranda Elish tomorrow for limited service with Maxwell coming in relief when needed.

Comment

Minnesota needs to score a run in the bottom of the 5th to clear the deck for the Main Event.

Comment

Originally posted by NoCalSooner View Post
                        Minnesota needs to score a run in the bottom of the 5th to clear the deck for the Main Event.
                        Thx

Comment

Ask and you shall receive

Comment

By your command: walk off Win

Comment

75*
                              Wind NE 3

CF Coleman
                              DP Alo
                              2B Jennings
                              SS Lyons
                              LF Brito
                              1B Snow
                              3B Johns
                              C Hansen
                              RF Boone
                              P Trautwein

Play Ball !

Comment

Thanks ESPN for NOT having our game on the featured page of your app. I had to go to the browse section and select the espn2 channel.

Comment

THAT FIRST PITCH WAS A STRIKE on the outside corner. Please don't tell me this ump is going to be a problem

Comment

Another one that should have been a strike but instead the at bat is extended and next pitch ends up a hit.

Comment

Hope up to 29 pitches in the 1st inning. 2 on and 2 outs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJaffe View Post
                                        Hope up to 29 pitches in the 1st inning. 2 on and 2 outs.
                                        She’ll be alright….lot of strikes, not many balls.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmoxl View Post
                                          THAT FIRST PITCH WAS A STRIKE on the outside corner. Please don't tell me this ump is going to be a problem
                                          Not calling it consistently…Jayda’s K was well outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

Not calling it consistently…Jayda’s K was well outside.
                                            Yeah, I'm already letting go of this game or else I'll keep getting worked up.

Comment

Inconsistent strike zone

Comment

Day is going to be around the plate going to need to look to hit early

Comment

I guess live stats died….lmao, now the the first inning over, the entire bottom of the 1st updated all at once. Nice.

Comment

Throw some damn strikes Hope!

Comment

Good lord, two of those 6 pitches were strikes. Certainly not calling it the same so far. I know she didn’t help herself, but she got jobbed a bit here so far.

Comment

Looks like it

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

She’ll be alright….lot of strikes, not many balls.
                                                          6 straight balls to start the 2nd. This feels like Maxwell yesterday to me. Hope is going to have keep her composure and trust her stuff.

Comment

that was a catch by Hansen. It "bounced" inside the glove.

Comment

Nice job settling down and throwing strikes.

Comment

that was a catch by Hansen. It "bounced" inside the glove.
                                                                That’s what I thought too. But not a great camera angle.

Comment

besides the ump being inconsistent our batting is looking pretty bad tonight.

Comment

Boy we need Hansen to break out

Comment

Hansen looks OK running there, that's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Soonershocker1 View Post
                                                                        Boy we need Hansen to break out
                                                                        yeah, we need her to during the post season.

Comment

Poke pitcher on pace for 180 pitches.

Comment

We’ll do better 2nd time through the line up. We took a lot of called strikes early for a wide.inconsistent zone…that shouldn’t happen 2nd time around.

Comment

Comment

LOL…Trautwein benefitted from an inconsistent zone with that K. Sometimes it’s a strike sometimes not. It looks like he’s calling the plate wider on the outside for lefties/inside for righties. Which is odd considering he’s standing offset to the pitcher’s left side….

And then the second K looking was a perfect pitch. Middle, bottom of the zone…it’s like the batter just wasn’t expecting that at all.

Comment

Hope totally fooled Elish and Pennington in the first inning. Both made great plays to get bat on ball.

Comment

Hope starting to settle in

Comment

Oh, just saw the soonervision on ESPN announcement. nice.

Comment

WTF was that??

Comment

Originally posted by BrokebackSooner View Post
                                                                                          WTF was that??
                                                                                          yeah, OSU screwed up that one.

Comment

That was just a total memtal error from the catcher. Multiple chances to get 1 or 2 out, ended up getting zero.

Comment

yeah, OSU screwed up that one.
                                                                                              So two players occupying the same base isn't an automatic out.

Brito makes them pay!

Comment

Brito getting it done today.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokebackSooner View Post

So two players occupying the same base isn't an automatic out.

Brito makes them pay!
                                                                                                  well that's what I was expecting but I guess not.

Comment

Round of applause for Johns at bat...and then Hansen!! 5-0 sooners!!!

Comment

Yes!!!

Hansen’s slump is over!!!

3 run double!!!

5-0

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1