Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OU Softball fall 2021 and 2022 season

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Outstanding Hope!

    Comment


      BOOM!!!!

      Comment


        Originally posted by SoonerDave View Post
        BTW ESPN just cut to dugout view of Bahl and she looked perfectly fine to me. Looks like she was ready to go in if Gasso snapped her fingers.
        In the couple shots I saw especially after the game, she was dead arming her right arm, just hanging for the most part. High fiving across her body with her left hand. Hope the reports are wrong.

        Comment


          Originally posted by SoonerDave View Post
          Grand Slam Lynsie Elam. OU up 4-0 bottom first.
          Watching on delay. Just prior to that swing noticed the PA was playing the Nintendo RBI Baseball theme. Freaking awesome!



          Comment


            Iowa State tried the Utah solution....Different pitcher each time through the lineup.

            Comment


              Looks like Nicole May for tomorrow.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Crimson47 View Post
                Looks like Nicole May for tomorrow.
                Where you hearing that info?

                Comment


                  Mike White gets ejected in the Poke vs Texas game

                  Comment


                    Just a guess on my part....but, there is this:

                    https://twitter.com/joeyhelmer247/st...2UPGMnOppkQ7OA">


                    I think Joey is a credible source...

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by FS250 View Post
                      Mike White gets ejected in the Poke vs Texas game

                      I was surprised he wasn't in one of ours!

                      Comment


                        who is stepping in for him?

                        Comment


                          On Bahl. Dealing with soreness.

                          https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....2-championship

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Crimson47 View Post
                            who is stepping in for him?
                            Assistant coach, Stevenson or something.

                            Comment


                              If May Struggles, put Hope back in. Need 3 or 4 decent innings out of May. We got this.

                              Comment


                                Yep. I think the team rallys big-time. Let's go!

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by FS250 View Post
                                  Mike White gets ejected in the Poke vs Texas game

                                  Read where he flipped off the umpire. Isn't that game on T.V.?

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Crimson47 View Post

                                    Read where he flipped off the umpire. Isn't that game on T.V.?
                                    Yeah he did, on ESPN+

                                    Comment




                                      Comment


                                        Any concern that OU is winning games by 1 big hit per game several times down the stretch of the season?

                                        Comment


                                          Pokes beat Texsa 6-1.

                                          Comment


                                            Originally posted by 61Sooner View Post
                                            Any concern that OU is winning games by 1 big hit per game several times down the stretch of the season?
                                            Yes it is a bit of a concern... but I'll forgive 'em since they are 49-1.

                                            Comment


                                              Originally posted by 61Sooner View Post
                                              Any concern that OU is winning games by 1 big hit per game several times down the stretch of the season?
                                              Less concerned than if we kept losing games by one big hit..

                                              Comment


                                                Originally posted by Crimson47 View Post

                                                Read where he flipped off the umpire. Isn't that game on T.V.?
                                                Saw all of it. I don't understand what he was arguing about. The poke clearly scored before they got the out (which wasn't a force out) at 2nd for the base runner who didn't tag up..

                                                As he was walking to the dugout, he flipping off all who were behind him.

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by NoCalSooner View Post

                                                  Saw all of it. I don't understand what he was arguing about. The poke clearly scored before they got the out (which wasn't a force out) at 2nd for the base runner who didn't tag up..

                                                  As he was walking to the dugout, he flipping off all who were behind him.
                                                  Anyone have a video clip?

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by Big Ern View Post
                                                    If May Struggles, put Hope back in. Need 3 or 4 decent innings out of May. We got this.
                                                    May beat them last year. If we provide run support, we should be ok. But Gasso may be simply super cautious. If we lose tomorrow, we'll still be Number One overall seed I believe.

                                                    Comment


                                                      Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

                                                      Anyone have a video clip?
                                                      Of the flipping off, not the play ....


                                                      Comment


                                                        Tomorrow game on TV?

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by SoopaSooner View Post
                                                          Tomorrow game on TV?
                                                          ESPN2 at 2

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post

                                                            Yes it is a bit of a concern... but I'll forgive 'em since they are 49-1.
                                                            strong post my friend

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by NoCalSooner View Post

                                                              Of the flipping off, not the play ....


                                                              Classy

                                                              Comment


                                                                White crumbling under the pressure. Will retire at the end of the season!

                                                                Comment


                                                                  walton changes pitchers to a girl that can't field her position. three straight hits right back to her score 4 runs.

                                                                  4-1, hogs in t5.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    The biggest concern is bahl, obviously. I Would hate to see a great season end prematurely because of an injured player. Hopefully, they’re just being extra cautious with her. We will need her to win it all.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Originally posted by FS250 View Post
                                                                      Geez, that's not a great thing to hear going into the post-season.

                                                                      Suppose Gasso is confident enough in seeding that they can start May against OSU tomorrow?

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        Originally posted by SoonerDave View Post

                                                                        Geez, that's not a great thing to hear going into the post-season.

                                                                        Suppose Gasso is confident enough in seeding that they can start May against OSU tomorrow?
                                                                        I think May can do what it takes to beat Oklahoma State. Probably just precautionary measures for Bahl. Even if they lose, the number one seed should be in no doubt due to VA Tech, and Bama losing.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Originally posted by blackfrancois View Post
                                                                          walton changes pitchers to a girl that can't field her position. three straight hits right back to her score 4 runs.

                                                                          4-1, hogs in t5.
                                                                          The F U pitcher that started looked like Paige Parker at her best ... until she all of a sudden couldn't hit the strike zone any longer in the 4th inning.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Originally posted by FS250 View Post

                                                                            I think May can do what it takes to beat Oklahoma State. Probably just precautionary measures for Bahl. Even if they lose, the number one seed should be in no doubt due to VA Tech, and Bama losing.
                                                                            I Hope they let May pitch. But they May let Hope pitch.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post

                                                                              I Hope they let May pitch. But they May let Hope pitch.
                                                                              Well done.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post

                                                                                I Hope they let May pitch. But they May let Hope pitch.
                                                                                So Bahl pitching May be beyond all Hope?

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

                                                                                  So Bahl pitching May be beyond all Hope?
                                                                                  You May Hope to see Bahl, but it ain't happenin' this weekend

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    was hoping to see some early softball this morning. the guide showed espn2 had usf/houston for their tourney title at 11am local. so I tuned in and sat through several minutes of commercials before they went to sportscenter. wtf? tried houston twitter, which was no help. apparently they didn't even make the title game. usf twitter finally informed me that the game started 3 hours early ... and it's over. they lost to ucf.

                                                                                    wonder why espn thought houston had won their game. ucf walked it off with a hr in the 8th.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Originally posted by Crimson47 View Post

                                                                                      You May Hope to see Bahl, but it ain't happenin' this weekend
                                                                                      It was my Hope to see the Ball in Bahl's hands today but that May not be the case.

                                                                                      (Ok, I'll quit with that one).

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        oh, good. there's a title gane on the b1g network, michigan vs corn.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Okay, someone who actually heard, please relay what was supposedly discussed on KREF about Bahl being done FOR THE SEASON. Did anyone else *actually hear it* and *was that said?* Or is it junk?

                                                                                          I love Trautwein and May but asking them to carry us all the way may be too much.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Hope is a good thing, may be best of things and no good thing ever dies

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              I did not hear anything about her being lost for the season. There was some talk that I heard that if she played through the pain and won the WCWS, she would become an instant legend. But nothing about not playing the rest of the year. We will just have to wait and see on that--I don't think Patty would disclose anything like that.
                                                                                              Should that be the case...........then yes, that will be a big load on May and Trautwein. Not that they wouldn't be up to the task, but if worse came to worst and we had to do something, then we might have to ruin Guthrie's redshirt....at least nobody's seen her and there's no film on her yet. If she isn't worthy of that task, then I would expect to see her in the portal after the season.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Okay folks a buddy of mine who tracks OU sports odds told me then other day that OU was a prohibitive my gambling favorite to win the WCWS. He *just* told me OU has been taken off the boards completely. Vegas knows something. He said the odds would probably be updated again later today.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Exactly who do we have behind Jody, Hope, and Nicole?

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Originally posted by blacktop View Post
                                                                                                    Exactly who do we have behind Jody, Hope, and Nicole?
                                                                                                    Jr. Macy McAdoo, and
                                                                                                    Fr. Emmy Guthrie

                                                                                                    For what it's worth, Jayda Coleman has had some pitching experience way way back in her travel ball days. But I wouldn't bet on that one.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      4 seeded corn wins the b1g tourney in extras.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Go To Top

                                                                                                      Collapse

                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1