• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a double play or strike out here.

Comment

Welp. It’s coming undone.

Comment

Well that's basically that. Ole Miss has this one won.

Comment

Welp.

Comment

Ballgame.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerquest View Post

I’d let him finish— Ole Miss now ecstatic Cade pulled— Ole Miss cannot solve Cade
              Dang— overmanaging kills us— should have left Cade finish

Comment

Ou had their chances with bases loaded. Ole miss just has some better executed strategy

Comment

Good season boys

Comment

Wow. Disappointing

Comment

That will do it SHIT!!!

Comment

Bad series to play like little leaguers

Comment

Even if it stayed tied. OU's not scoring another run in 20 innings vs this team.

Comment

Hell of a run Sooners!!!

Comment

At worst should be a tie game, but alas... shit happens.

Comment

What a wasted performance by Cade.

Comment

LOL 2 more wild pitches score. You can't even make that up.

Comment

pen has been OU's undoing all season

Comment

Chokelahoma strikes again...

Comment

Wow

Comment

Crooks is from Texas….

Comment

Originally posted by ouboomer1 View Post
                                            pen has been OU's undoing all season
                                            Michael hadn't allowed much in like 2 or 3 months. Just got demolished today and some of it was his doing.

Comment

Lincoln Riley like choke job

Comment

Michael and Crooks must have something to do in Norman tomorrow. That’s my only explanation.

Comment

Terribly disappointing ending to a great season.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerquest View Post

Dang— overmanaging kills us— should have left Cade finish
                                                    Cade goes out— Ole miss scores 3– overmanaging costs us the game most likely

Comment

A combination of Ole Miss being clutch and us reverting back to handing them opportunities. Painful to watch after a great outing by Cade.

Comment

Originally posted by NickZepp84 View Post
                                                        Even if it stayed tied. OU's not scoring another run in 20 innings vs this team.
                                                        That's what you said after the interference call.

Comment

Congrats to Ole Miss they were completely the better team overall. OU needs to get some better batters that was their undoing. Hard to lose games when you get 4 straight pitchers with 10+ ks but OU did it twice.

Comment

Someone explain to me how anyone could think that Crooks has the ability to catch in professional ball?

All I have seen is the worst collegiate or above catching I have ever seen.

Maybe he is slotted at another position.

Comment

Originally posted by bushmaster06 View Post

That's what you said after the interference call.
                                                              They barely hit one out of the infield that was up there for like 10 seconds that they should have caught. And then HBP and walk. They have barely hit one out of the infield all game.

Comment

Tough choke job by Trevin but he’s a main reason we got this far
                                                                Last edited by notlaxtothemax12; 06-26-2022, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Watch all 3 outs will be Ks.

Comment

Originally posted by ChapelHillSooner View Post
                                                                    Someone explain to me how anyone could think that Crooks has the ability to catch in professional ball?

All I have seen is the worst collegiate or above catching I have ever seen.

Maybe he is slotted at another position.
                                                                    I can't disagree. A good catcher simply has to block those balls, crossed up or not. Those balls were getting under him. He simply does not get down in good position to block the ball.

Comment

What bugs me about this, it’s more OU choking and giving the game away then ole miss winning it. It’s downright comical how OU men’s teams sh*t the bed in big games.

Comment

Man, I was a late arrival to OU baseball this season. In my month or so of watching, I’ve never seen them look so out of sorts. Still, thanks to all of the players for this run. It’s been fun.

Comment

Originally posted by notlaxtothemax12 View Post
                                                                          Tough choke job by Trevin but he’s a main reasons we got this far
                                                                          That is why I get nervous bringing in a closer in this pressure situation, with the momentum swing. I have seen thater fail too many times. It is hindsight, but Horton still had good stuff and I would have given him another batter or two. I like bringing in my closer to start an inning when possible.

Comment

It was a good run but you could see some signs of the offense falling off even in the Omaha games the bottom of the lineup did nothing in the first 3 games. The top of the lineup did nothing these 2. There was no dead spot in the Ole Miss lineup.

Comment

Hell of a season for the Sooners. Gotta give credit to Ole Miss for keeping the pressure on. Hopefully they don’t get their sisters pregnant tonight. OU is young, they will be back in the mix next season. Skip is doing a helluva job in Norman.

Comment

Heck of a run

Comment

Tough way to go out but congrats to old miss. They were the better team. Hopefully we can continue to build on this and get better.

Comment

Great year! Proud of them!

Comment

Ends on a strikeout. Raise your hand if you’re surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by 1soonerinoregon View Post

That is why I get nervous bringing in a closer in this pressure situation, with the momentum swing. I have seen thater fail too many times. It is hindsight, but Horton still had good stuff and I would have given him another batter or two. I like bringing in my closer to start an inning when possible.
                                                                                        If Horton stays he likely gives up at least a run or two because he was at 110 pitches or whatever. Honestly it was where you should have gone with Michael. Just didn't work out. That wasn't the reason OU lost it was because the offensive approach was dogshit both games. Best hitters didn't come through at all.

OU had 1 hit the first 6 innings in both games combined. You lose every game you play against anyone if that happens.

Comment

fun ride, congrats to Ole Miss, hopefully Skip can build on this

Comment

Hell of a run Sooners!!!

Comment

Hats off to Ole Miss — they were the better team, great hitting and pitching—

OU had a heck of a run though. Proud of them.

Comment

If you’d told me before the NC series that PG and Trevin Michael would completely crumbled, I’d have laughed hysterically.

Comment

Not a big baseball fan but it looked to me Ole Miss was the more complete team...OU got hot at the right time to make this great run...looks like the program is in good shape

Comment

Might need to take CalSOONER laces, razors and belts away for a while…

Comment

There is no shame losing to a better team! THANK YOU Sooners players and coaches for a great season that we will never forget! I am very PROUD of the team! Congratulations to the Rebels on winning their first championship in baseball

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1