Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(UCLA) Theo Howard transferring to OU

Collapse

First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    (UCLA) Theo Howard transferring to OU

    I knew something like this was coming. Looking forward to seeing what he can do playing for the good guys. Welcome young man! BOOMER!

    #2
    SOONER!!

    Comment


      #3
      Great get! He ran a 4.38 40 coming out of high school

      Comment


        #4
        Another weapon for Rattler. Next year’s offense will more resemble what we had under Baker & Kyler, plus the defense will be more improved with the addition of talent and size. I’m excited for the future.

        Comment


          #5
          Wish we would get some good defensive news...

          Comment


            #6
            Weirdest fucking video I’ve ever seen. But welcome.

            Comment


              #7
              Best news is that this guy is a graduate transfer but actually has two years of eligibility left.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
                Best news is that this guy is a graduate transfer but actually has two years of eligibility left.
                Gee... that's impressive...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by meOU View Post
                  Weirdest fucking video I’ve ever seen. But welcome.
                  He IS the future. Video says he scored his first college TD on 10/1/2106!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by SoonernVolved View Post
                    Another weapon for Rattler. Next year’s offense will more resemble what we had under Baker & Kyler, plus the defense will be more improved with the addition of talent and size. I’m excited for the future.
                    More evidence, in the image of branding, #OklahomaRunsTheWest...





                    And this is one of the recruits Oklahoma offered from California a few years back, the thought the Sooners could gain greater access in the region is noted...

                    OU football: How Sooners have capitalized on California ...

                    https://oklahoman.com › article › ou-football-how-sooners-have-capitalize...
                    Sep 6, 2018 - OU football: How Sooners have capitalized on California recruiting pipeline. Joe Mussatto. by Joe Mussatto. Published: Thu, September 6, ...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by meOU View Post
                      Weirdest fucking video I’ve ever seen. But welcome.
                      agreed. the narration of the majority of that was coma-worthy.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by gratefulRed View Post

                        agreed. the narration of the majority of that was coma-worthy.
                        Being the board voyeur I took it upon myself to investigate this further. Narrator is Theo's mom. I personally thought she had a pretty sexy voice. Upon viewing her on line media presentations she is a very nice looking, classy, 40ish looking lady who appears to be very married to an imposing 40ish looking fellow. At this point I chose to end my investigation.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post

                          Being the board voyeur I took it upon myself to investigate this further. Narrator is Theo's mom. I personally thought she had a pretty sexy voice. Upon viewing her on line media presentations she is a very nice looking, classy, 40ish looking lady who appears to be very married to an imposing 40ish looking fellow. At this point I chose to end my investigation.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Guy had 51 receptions and zero drops. He is the anti-A.D. Miller.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by CalSOONER View Post
                              Guy had 51 receptions and zero drops. He is the anti-A.D. Miller.
                              You'll miss AD Miller when he graduates in a couple of years.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Another hands guy. We will probably have him returning punts and kickoffs.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Darth Fazande View Post

                                  You'll miss AD Miller when he graduates in a couple of years.

                                  Nope, Miller has 3 more years.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by zcaa0g View Post


                                    Nope, Miller has 3 more years.
                                    then retirement and time to draw social security checks

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Darth Fazande View Post

                                      You'll miss AD Miller when he graduates in a couple of years.
                                      Who? The kid who went into the portal last spring then changed his mind..lol

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        HUDL highlights:

                                        https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4168821...5e681224a47704

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by Pphilfran View Post

                                          He IS the future. Video says he scored his first college TD on 10/1/2106!
                                          This dude needs to quit football and invest in the right stocks!

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by ab5sr View Post
                                            Wish we would get some good defensive news...
                                            Something like all of tOSU's defense transfers to OU? I think something like that would be good defensive news.

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by IKE93 View Post

                                              Who? The kid who went into the portal last spring then changed his mind..lol

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Outstanding...

                                                And how many games did UCLA win while he was there?

                                                So the plan is to bring in more transfers from losing cultures so they can rub off on the younger guys? Brilliant move Lincoln Theodore Riley.

                                                I guess the triplets aren't living up to the hype so we need another smallish 6' wideout reliant on precise route running who probably can't get off press coverage against the big boys.

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Did we go out and get him because somebody else is leaving? Perhaps somebody who was suspended?

                                                  Comment


                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by MadMex View Post
                                                    I knew something like this was coming. Looking forward to seeing what he can do playing for the good guys. Welcome young man! BOOMER!
                                                    Chip Kelly's neck looks like a tree stump.

                                                    Comment


                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by Sooner Showtime View Post
                                                      Outstanding...

                                                      And how many games did UCLA win while he was there?

                                                      So the plan is to bring in more transfers from losing cultures so they can rub off on the younger guys? Brilliant move Lincoln Theodore Riley.

                                                      I guess the triplets aren't living up to the hype so we need another smallish 6' wideout reliant on precise route running who probably can't get off press coverage against the big boys.

                                                      That's the Sooner spirit !

                                                      Comment


                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by Sooner Showtime View Post
                                                        Outstanding...

                                                        And how many games did UCLA win while he was there?

                                                        So the plan is to bring in more transfers from losing cultures so they can rub off on the younger guys? Brilliant move Lincoln Theodore Riley.

                                                        I guess the triplets aren't living up to the hype so we need another smallish 6' wideout reliant on precise route running who probably can't get off press coverage against the big boys.

                                                        Only a fucking idiot turns away ANYONE that runs a 4.3.

                                                        Comment


                                                          #29
                                                          Does he have any DT or CB pals ?

                                                          Comment


                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
                                                            Did we go out and get him because somebody else is leaving? Perhaps somebody who was suspended?
                                                            I'm also wondering what brings him to OU. Being from Cali and family there and still eligible I wonder why the change up?

                                                            Comment


                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by Sooner Showtime View Post
                                                              Outstanding...

                                                              And how many games did UCLA win while he was there?

                                                              So the plan is to bring in more transfers from losing cultures so they can rub off on the younger guys? Brilliant move Lincoln Theodore Riley.

                                                              I guess the triplets aren't living up to the hype so we need another smallish 6' wideout reliant on precise route running who probably can't get off press coverage against the big boys.

                                                              Get a dunce cap. Go to the chalkboard and write I am a mor .... never mind.

                                                              Comment


                                                                #32
                                                                May be the fastest WR on the team, OU could use some speed

                                                                Comment


                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by Sooner Showtime View Post
                                                                  Outstanding...

                                                                  And how many games did UCLA win while he was there?

                                                                  So the plan is to bring in more transfers from losing cultures so they can rub off on the younger guys? Brilliant move Lincoln Theodore Riley.

                                                                  I guess the triplets aren't living up to the hype so we need another smallish 6' wideout reliant on precise route running who probably can't get off press coverage against the big boys.

                                                                  Man, undersided sub-4.40 WRs never pan out. We should never take one under 6’0”

                                                                  /S See: Westbrook, Dede & Brown, Hollywood

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by BoomSoon2016 View Post

                                                                    Man, undersided sub-4.40 WRs never pan out. We should never take one under 6’0”

                                                                    /S See: Westbrook, Dede & Brown, Hollywood
                                                                    Hell Sterling was about 5'9 tops and did not have sub 4.4 speed and he did okay lol

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      #35
                                                                      Originally posted by Sooner Showtime View Post
                                                                      Outstanding...

                                                                      And how many games did UCLA win while he was there?

                                                                      So the plan is to bring in more transfers from losing cultures so they can rub off on the younger guys? Brilliant move Lincoln Theodore Riley.

                                                                      I guess the triplets aren't living up to the hype so we need another smallish 6' wideout reliant on precise route running who probably can't get off press coverage against the big boys.

                                                                      Why are you the way you are?
                                                                      Last edited by BirtDurglar; 01-04-2020, 12:43 PM.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        #36
                                                                        Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

                                                                        Why are you the way you are?
                                                                        Because he’s probably an Aggie/Whorn/Tek fan

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          #37
                                                                          Originally posted by really View Post
                                                                          May be the fastest WR on the team, OU could use some speed
                                                                          Adron Tennell was fast too and where did that get him? Oh yeah, garbage time participation.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            #38
                                                                            Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

                                                                            Hell Sterling was about 5'9 tops and did not have sub 4.4 speed and he did okay lol
                                                                            What are you talking about? Sterling was 5’10 all day. He always seemed taller than OBJ.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              #39
                                                                              Originally posted by Sooner Showtime View Post
                                                                              Outstanding...

                                                                              And how many games did UCLA win while he was there?

                                                                              So the plan is to bring in more transfers from losing cultures so they can rub off on the younger guys? Brilliant move Lincoln Theodore Riley.

                                                                              I guess the triplets aren't living up to the hype so we need another smallish 6' wideout reliant on precise route running who probably can't get off press coverage against the big boys.

                                                                              677 yards on 51 receptions with no drops! None! You want to tell him to look elsewhere?

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                #40
                                                                                Originally posted by Boomer00 View Post

                                                                                What are you talking about? Sterling was 5’10 all day. He always seemed taller than OBJ.
                                                                                Ive stood right next to him. He was 2 inches shorter than me easily.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

                                                                                  Ive stood right next to him. He was 2 inches shorter than me easily.
                                                                                  Did you tell him you thought he was short?

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

                                                                                    Why are you the way you are?
                                                                                    Keeps the medical community busy?

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by really View Post
                                                                                      May be the fastest WR on the team, OU could use some speed
                                                                                      Could you list everyone’s 40 times and their position? Also start a thread on who Riley should cut loose.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
                                                                                        Did we go out and get him because somebody else is leaving? Perhaps somebody who was suspended?
                                                                                        We don't have any depth at the WR position. We have 4 returning and one of those is suspended for some number of games at the beginning of the year. We've signed two with this latest class.

                                                                                        That doesn't leave much in the way of depth at the position.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by OUspark View Post

                                                                                          Did you tell him you thought he was short?
                                                                                          Should have. Should have also told him he was too slow and unathletic to play for OU.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by zcaa0g View Post




                                                                                            Nope, Miller has 3 more years.


                                                                                            .....he’s tenured......qualifies for 4 weeks paid vacation

                                                                                            SS

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Sooner Showtime View Post
                                                                                              Outstanding...

                                                                                              And how many games did UCLA win while he was there?

                                                                                              So the plan is to bring in more transfers from losing cultures so they can rub off on the younger guys? Brilliant move Lincoln Theodore Riley.

                                                                                              I guess the triplets aren't living up to the hype so we need another smallish 6' wideout reliant on precise route running who probably can't get off press coverage against the big boys.

                                                                                              Congrats. You win the stupid-post-of-the-day award. Can the guy play or not? What the team did is irrelevant. WR's individually don't decide how a team does. Sheesh.

                                                                                              By the way, have you seen our WR depth for 2020? We need help since we can't just trot 3 guys out there all season and expect to get where we want to go.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by CrimsonOberon View Post

                                                                                                Only a fucking idiot turns away ANYONE that runs a 4.3.
                                                                                                ......you just described showtime

                                                                                                SS

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  #49
                                                                                                  Why these posters can’t see what happens in April before claiming ruin of the Program is pretty funny. Happens every year.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by BirtDurglar View Post

                                                                                                    Why are you the way you are?
                                                                                                    He's here to get attention, his user name should have tipped you off "SHOWTIME".

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                                                                                    Collapse

                                                                                                    Go To Top

                                                                                                    Collapse

                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X
                                                                                                    UA-124223861-1