First Unread Thread Button

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

From TFB. Boom News! | Louisville DB Transfer Kani Walker Commits to OU! - The Football Brainiacs - OU Edition

The Sooners continue to restock the shelves of the DB room as Louisville DB transfer Kani Walker has announced his decision to continue his career in Norman at OU!

Walker (6’1 174) out of Suwanee, GA saw limited action during his freshman year at Louisville and he was able to use his redshirt.

He will have 4 years of eligibility left.

Spoke to a source who is very familiar with the Georgia HS scene and this is what he had to say about Walker:

‘He’s LONG! Uses his size to his advantage with him being so tall and having the ability to play corner. He has soft hands and was never scared to strike. He’s very good at using his hands and strength to redirect WRs who are not aggressive. Love his mentality and would take 11 of him on my squad’.

I asked him how he compared to some of the DBs who have left OU and some that are still on campus and he simply said ‘He is better in my opinion’. Thought that was interesting.

Upon his entry to the portal, the Sooners did not hesitate to pursue and get him on campus.

Comment

Did Sawchuck early enroll?

Comment

Originally posted by 61Sooner View Post
          Did Sawchuck early enroll?
          I don't think so but not sure. Gabe Ikard and Teddy Lehman mentioned the names of those who moved in over the weekend on their latest podcast I don't think they mentioned him.

Comment

Any news on Conerly? A 5***** OL who visited this weekend?
            Biggest uncommitted OL left for 22' I think?

Comment

Wingo, DL in the portal is apparently visiting USC right now.
              Man.... I'm really starting to despise Riley.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Wingo, DL in the portal is apparently visiting USC right now.
                Man.... I'm really starting to despise Riley.
                Starting???

Comment

Crootin'?

Comment

Any news on Conerly? A 5***** OL who visited this weekend?
                    Biggest uncommitted OL left for 22' I think?
                    He came away from his visit highly impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by R.D. Mercer View Post

He came away from his visit highly impressed.
                      ">
                      ",a,e=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=e[e.length-1],f;if(/^http[s]*:\/\//.test(b)){a=document.createElement("a");a.href=b;b=a.pathname.substring(a.pathname.lastIndexOf("/")+1)}f=e.parentNode.querySelector('[data-tweet-param="
                      "]:empty');(a=g(f,".js-post"))?a=a.getAttribute("data-node-id"):(a=g(f,".js-post-sm"),a=a?a.getAttribute("data-nodeid"):Math.floor(Math.random()*10000));a="t_"+(a||"")+"_"+b;window[a]=function(a){f.innerHTML=a.html;a=f.getElementsByTagName("script");for(var c,d=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0],b=0;b

Comment

Testing 1,2,3….is this turned on?

Comment

It's back on i guess. I complained about 5 mins ago.....mods know Im daddy i guess.

Comment

So where is Luke Hazs from Bixby headed? Big string athlete that was committing us before Riley left. Haven’t heard anything about him

Comment

It is still broken for me when I go to last post, I had to use 5030's workaround. Maybe if we can just get #4260 deleted, it looks like the problem child to me

Comment

Originally posted by TheBorenSupremacy View Post
                              It is still broken for me when I go to last post, I had to use 5030's workaround. Maybe if we can just get #4260 deleted, it looks like the problem child to me
                              That post # varies based on if you have people ignored. Here's the link to the post that's probably causing the issue.

https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/s...106#post951106

Comment

Originally posted by Widescreen View Post

That post # varies based on if you have people ignored. Here's the link to the post that's probably causing the issue.

https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/s...106#post951106
                                ignore works for you? you lucky bastard.

Comment

Administrator, please fix the 2022 thread

Comment

Or Maybe M40 could edit his Conerly post that is causing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner5030 View Post

ignore works for you? you lucky bastard.
                                      For some people. It’s so weird that some people can be ignored and others can’t. It makes no sense.

Comment

Or Maybe M40 could edit his Conerly post that is causing this?
                                        M40 please unfuck your post

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerSapper View Post

M40 please unfuck your post
                                          It won’t let me edit it. I’ve tried to delete it

Comment

Comment

So what is the feeling about Conerly? And Gentry?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoots View Post
                                                Texas is going with #Iconic22
                                                I’m just gonna make new posts until,the thread goes to a new page….and hopefully this bullshit issue will be behind us,

Comment

Pad. . . Once ever 30 seconds….40 posts….20 minutes…new page…issue will be gone.

Comment

Pad

Comment

Must… keep….posting…..pad….

Comment

Only 17 more posts until a new page….

Comment

I’m gonna feel stupid if this doesn’t work

Comment

Furk

Comment

Testes. Testes, One, Two,…Three?

Comment

Only 425 more weeks of doing this constantly and I will reach Stinger’s post count.

Comment

Pad
                                                                  Pad
                                                                  Pad

( • )( • )ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ)

Comment

(‿!‿)

Comment

Testing (‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

Comment

Smiliesareworkingagainthough

Comment

Apparently my space bar isn’t working?

Comment

(‿ˠ‿)( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ )(‿ˠ‿)

Comment

Blank spaces

Comment

Almost to the next page……

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ (‿ˠ‿)

Comment

(‿ˠ‿)

(‿ˠ‿)

(‿ˠ‿)

Comment

Testing one more post and we have a new page….

Comment

This better work

Comment

Yea. It worked. New page. No bullshit fucked up post messing up the thread.

Of course I use the ignore list….so it may not be a new page for everyone.

Comment

Lol best thread ever

Comment

Keep going... not. New page for me.
                                                                                            I C ant even see what I'm typing.

Comment

Okay let me know when it’s a new thread for you too

Comment

How about now….new page for everyone yet?

This is the kind of IT support you get from non-IT a people…lol. We’ll fix it by whatever means it takes

Comment

What post number is this post on your thread?

Comment

Hmm, apparently I can’t like my own posts….what the fuck is up,with that. I make some solid posts.

Little butt: (‿ˠ‿)

Big butt: ​​​​​​​ (‿ˠ‿)

Comment

• Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1