(‿ꜟ‿)

Comment

Fixed!! Thank you!!

Comment

Pad

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Fixed!! Thank you!!
              Sweet!! I am an IT a guru now….who needs admins, right?

Comment

We better land Conerly after all this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Me And My Butt View Post

Sweet!! I am an IT a guru now….who needs admins, right?
                  Lol waiting for admin would have been like waiting for them to change the banner

Comment

Any new 2022 recruiting news?

Comment

On my iPhone this thread is blank, on here all I see are butts. Lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Robot_ulism View Post
                          On my iPhone this thread is blank, on here all I see are butts. Lol
                          Butts are an upgraded feature of the site now…..

Comment

My butt needs upgrading. The current model is cracked.

Comment

Per The Football Brainiacs, this weekend's visitors:

Official Visitors:

’22 DT Ahmad Moten – 6’3 290 out of Fort Lauderdale, FL

’22 EDGE R Mason Thomas – 6’2 215 out of Fort Lauderdale, FL

’22 DL Gracen Halton – 6’3 270 out of San Diego, CA

’22 DB Gentry Williams – 6’0 170 out of Tulsa, OK

’22 DB Jamarrien Burt – 6’1 175 out of Ocala, FL

With Moten and Thomas you are looking to impress them enough to maintain a perceived lead prior to their potential visits to Miami next week. Sounds like Moten is locked into visiting Miami following the OU visit and Thomas is a guy who gave me the impression that he would be interested in visiting Miami, but that has not been solidified yet.

With Halton, I think you are feeling him out in terms of where he fits and if there is a match at OU and deciding if you are going to push there. As you know, he is very excited to be visiting.

With Gentry, I think you’re trying to make a closing statement with he and his family with the hopes of him shutting things down prior to the February 3rd signing day.

As I first mentioned back on January 10th, the Sooners were expecting to host ’22 DB Jamarrien Burt (6’1 175) out of Ocala, FL.

‘Burt let me know that he is planning on visiting Norman for the January 21st weekend. He also let me know that OU is recruiting him as a safety/nickel and that he has been speaking with OU Safety Coach Keep your politics off the board Hall for some time now. So there is a familiarity there.’

Comment

From TFB regarding Kevonte Henry, Four-Star Linebacker, 6-4, 225 of Lawndale, CA, a 06/25/2021 commit to Michigan who took an official visit to OU the weekend of 01-15-2022.

Quick Hitter | ’22 DL Kevonte Henry
                                – Charlie S – Posted on: January 19, 2022

K spoke to a couple sources following ’22 EDGE Kevonte Henry’s official visit last weekend.

Henry (6’4 225) out of Lawndale, CA really enjoyed the trip to Norman and the Sooners are squarely in the mix.

Source told K that OU is in ‘As good of a place as they want to be’ in regard to where they stand in this recruitment.

K was also led to believe that it is more likely that Henry winds up as an Oklahoma Sooner as opposed to a Michigan Wolverine (the program he is currently committed to) or a USC Trojan.

Henry is currently out at the Poly Bowl in Hawaii and will likely make his final decision just prior to the February signing day.

Comment

Getting Henry would be nice. I have a feeling if Harbaugh does go to Raiders, we will have an opportunity to nab a few of their defensive recruits. Some were considering Clemson before BV left. And with BV’s loyalty, he didn’t touch them. Hopefully different story if they reopen their commitment.

Comment

The Scoop guys didn't sound like we had much of a chance with Connerly(?) the OL.

Comment

Kobie McKenzie tweeted the lock sign.
                                      wonder who that is for??

Comment

Originally posted by Dagnorbert View Post
                                        Kobie McKenzie tweeted the lock sign.
                                        wonder who that is for??
                                        Hoping its Moten or Thomas but since they're tied together and he just posted 1 lock my guess is Henry or Halton or Burt

I am at the point i could careless if it's one of the drama queens in Dart,Trigg or Gentry

Comment

Originally posted by BoomerAnon View Post

Hoping its Moten or Thomas but since they're tied together and he just posted 1 lock my guess is Henry or Halton or Burt

I am at the point i could careless if it's one of the drama queens in Dart,Trigg or Gentry
                                          Ya know it’s kinda your fault for treating every visit like a commitment then getting super disappointed when it doesn’t happen immediately.

Comment

What have Dart, Gentry, or Trigg done to be labeled “drama queens”?

Comment

Originally posted by TheJaffe View Post

What have Dart, Gentry, or Trigg done to be labeled “drama queens”?
                                              You have to follow recruiting

Comment

Originally posted by Arkansooner View Post

Ya know it’s kinda your fault for treating every visit like a commitment then getting super disappointed when it doesn’t happen immediately.
                                                What does commitment mean to you?
                                                As far as Dart goes he is just tring to build his social media base up for a larger NIL deal. If NIL is your bag i have zero respect for you.
                                                Earn it on the damn field like it should be

Comment

You have to follow recruiting
                                                  I do which is why you’ll have to point where Gentry is being a drama queen. Dart and Trigg are just posting pictures from their visits. Drama is OU fans bitching at former players family members because a kid leaves. Or a player talking shit about the coaching staff only to follow them once they move on. I could maybe get onboard with Dart being one if he ends up back at USC. But you don’t have a leg to stand on with Gentry. Just because he is making sure OU is where he wants to be isn’t being dramatic. If that’s the case then all those kids visiting OU this weekend while committed to other schools are drama queens as well.

Comment

I do which is why you’ll have to point where Gentry is being a drama queen. Dart and Trigg are just posting pictures from their visits. Drama is OU fans bitching at former players family members because a kid leaves. Or a player talking shit about the coaching staff only to follow them once they move on. I could maybe get onboard with Dart being one if he ends up back at USC. But you don’t have a leg to stand on with Gentry. Just because he is making sure OU is where he wants to be isn’t being dramatic. If that’s the case then all those kids visiting OU this weekend while committed to other schools are drama queens as well.
                                                    Gentry has been committed to Ou for while even reconfirmed his verbal to the current staff.Then weeks later starts taking visits to USC and Florida and talking to JSU . That sounds more like trying to save a spot if your others plans dont work out

Comment

Gentry has been committed to Ou for while even reconfirmed his verbal to the current staff.Then weeks later starts taking visits to USC and Florida and talking to JSU . That sounds more like trying to save a spot if your others plans dont work out
                                                      He visited OU this weekend. Again if he is a drama queen for taking visits, so are all the other commuted kids visiting OU this weekend.
                                                      edit:committed not commuted lol
                                                      Last edited by TheJaffe; 01-23-2022, 11:20 AM.

Comment

He visited OU this weekend. Again if he is a drama queen for taking visits, so are all the other commuted kids visiting OU this weekend.
                                                        Henry just lost his DL coach and about to lose his head coach
                                                        Thomas has been visting everywhere
                                                        Who else you have committed?

I would say only reason Brent is letting things like that slide this year is he knows he has a lot to replace.
                                                        Since you know a lot about recruiting then you also know while Brent and half his staff were at Clemson that type of action would have gotten your offer pulled. Thats the example of only recruiting a certain type of player that fits your program
                                                        Last edited by BoomerAnon; 01-23-2022, 12:55 AM.

Comment

I would say only reason Brent is letting things like that slide this year is he knows he has a lot to replace.
                                                          Since you know a lot about recruiting then you also know while Brent and half his staff were at Clemson that type of action would have gotten your offer pulled. Thats the example of only recruiting a certain type of player that fits your program
                                                          Gracen Helton is committed to Oregon. Gentry lost his position coach and head coach as well. Your last statement doesn’t apply to Gentry because he was signing early until Riley and company left.

Comment

Gracen Helton is committed to Oregon. Gentry lost his position coach and head coach as well. Your last statement doesn’t apply to Gentry because he was signing early until Riley and company left.
                                                            Do your research Gentry reconfirmed his commitment to Bob and then again to Brent and if i recall that was when Manning was caught recruiting for both schools a clear violation The kid Damani Jackson sent out tweets how excited he was to get to talk to future coach that was still at Ou
                                                            Now go back and listen to what Brent tells you how recruiting is going to change at Ou
                                                            He lets you know when Ou sends out an offer its going to mean something

Comment

Clemson has players that visit other schools after committing as well. Just like all the schools. It's not many but it's not many any of the major programs.

Comment

Do your research Gentry reconfirmed his commitment to Bob and then again to Brent and if i recall that was when Manning was caught recruiting for both schools a clear violation The kid Damani Jackson sent out tweets how excited he was to get to talk to future coach that was still at Ou
                                                                Now go back and listen to what Brent tells you how recruiting is going to change at Ou
                                                                What you wrote contradicts your original position of him being a drama queen. Gentry hasn’t decommitted. So where’s the drama? The fact that he’s letting other school’s coaches talk to him still? That’s not drama, that’s just recruiting. If he signs with OU next month or not Gentry didn’t do anything out of the ordinary. Hell Kobie decommited, committed to Texas, and then recommitted to OU all within like 2 weeks time. That’s drama. The Kansas kid enrolling at OU and yet still having Clemson commit in his bio was drama. Seems like we have a very different comprehension of what drama is and what it means though. I’ve made my point on this though.

Comment

[QUOTE=TheJaffe;n954091]

What you wrote contradicts your original position of him being a drama queen. Gentry hasn’t decommitted. So where’s the drama? The fact that he’s letting other school’s coaches talk to him still? That’s not drama, that’s just recruiting. If he signs with OU next month or not Gentry didn’t do anything out of the ordinary. Hell Kobie decommited, committed to Texas, and then recommitted to OU all within like 2 weeks time. That’s drama. The Kansas kid enrolling at OU and yet still having Clemson commit in his bio was drama. Seems like we have a very different comprehension of what drama is and what it means though. I’ve made my point on this

Chris McClellan 2.0 level drama queen in my book
                                                                  Now you have something cry your eyes out about
                                                                  all your other rambling is just stupid shit that has nothing to do with what i said and iam starting to think you and Texasucks are related
                                                                  Nice you brought up the Kanak kid, Brent told him to honor hid commitment to Clemson and Kanak talked to Dabo and got his ok before he ever de committed
                                                                  now would you like me to post the video of Brent telling you whats important to him in a recruit before talent He laid it all out for you in his introduction speech
                                                                  Last edited by BoomerAnon; 01-23-2022, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Where Gentry Williams ends up is anyone's guess..If not OU I think it will be USC or Ark at this point...those BTW dudes aren't OU locks by any means

Comment

[QUOTE=BoomerAnon;n954126]

What you wrote contradicts your original position of him being a drama queen. Gentry hasn’t decommitted. So where’s the drama? The fact that he’s letting other school’s coaches talk to him still? That’s not drama, that’s just recruiting. If he signs with OU next month or not Gentry didn’t do anything out of the ordinary. Hell Kobie decommited, committed to Texas, and then recommitted to OU all within like 2 weeks time. That’s drama. The Kansas kid enrolling at OU and yet still having Clemson commit in his bio was drama. Seems like we have a very different comprehension of what drama is and what it means though. I’ve made my point on this

Chris McClellan 2.0 level drama queen in my book
                                                                      Now you have something cry your eyes out about
                                                                      all your other rambling is just stupid shit that has nothing to do with what i said and iam starting to think you and Texasucks are related
                                                                      Nice you brought up the Kanak kid, Brent told him to honor hid commitment to Clemson and Kanak talked to Dabo and got his ok before he ever de committed
                                                                      now would you like me to post the video of Brent telling you whats important to him in a recruit before talent He laid it all out for you in his introduction speech
                                                                      Lol you are a got damn clown and this proves it. Your put your foot in your mouth about Gentry and then randomly starting talking about how Brent wants to recruit. Brent has never stopped recruiting Gentry so the shit you brought up was pointless. All you had to do was admit you were talking out of your ass, but you instead doubled down on the stupid take. I wanted to end it civilly, but you decided to be a prick and so now here we are. I now know that you just say random shit and hope no one notices you don’t know a got damn thing. You are the real drama queen.

Comment

Last edited by TexasSucks; 01-23-2022, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Comment

Any news about this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Orangejello Jones View Post
                                                                              Any news about this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by MJSooner View Post

Moten and Thomas seem most likely?

Comment

Originally posted by AppySooner View Post

Moten and Thomas seem most likely?
                                                                                  That's what somebody posted in that thread so you're probably right.

Comment

Burt forecasted to OU by Rivals, Thune gives a CB for Halton, 7/10.

Comment

Josh from SoonerScoop put in a forecast for the DB from Florida. And Parker Thune put a CB in for Gracen Halton. Parker has a 93% accuracy rate and doesn’t make a lot of predictions. Halton and Burt are the two locks I think. Moten and Thomas Mason still have a Miami OV next weekend. Buckle up people, this will be the first February signing day of note for OU since early signing period became a thing.

Comment

That lighting reminds me of the Texsa set up.

Comment

Looks like there should be a stripper pole in there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by EatLeadCommie View Post

Looks like there should be a stripper pole in there somewhere.
                                                                                            And a monkey? Gotta have a monkey.

Comment

What about ole Harold Perkins?

Comment

Originally posted by One Man Wolfpack View Post
                                                                                                I saw he decommitted from A&M. Looked up his offer list on 247; he was not offered by Clemson which would have meant an established relationship with BV.

Comment

Originally posted by One Man Wolfpack View Post
                                                                                                  Florida

Comment

If Brent had a problem with it, he would have told him to fuck off. He has not, so why are you so upset?

Comment

You know, if Sandlin had whipped out that ridiculous fake-ruby studded throne earlier we might have kept Caleb on board!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Go To Top

Collapse

Working...
                                                                                                      X
                                                                                                      UA-124223861-1